Home

RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM

This is a discussion on RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CFM

t4r

I'm only halfway through year THREE in my CFM, and it's already game-breaking the amount of superstars there are. There are numerous teams with FIVE 99 overall players! Almost every team has a 99 overall player, with most having 5-7 90+ players.

This has been going on in Madden for YEARS. What can be done about this? The draft classes are no different.

Hell, I got Geno Smith, yes, Geno Smith, up to a 93 in one year. It's ridiculous.

I just bought Madden 15 yesterday, and I'm already thinking about returning it. Same franchise issues as always. Please, someone give me some suggestions for not only current players, but also draft classes, because I really want to enjoy a football game for the first time in years.

Last edited by GorillaChest; 10-14-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Re: RIDICULOUS amount of 90+ players in CCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaChest
t4r

I'm only halfway through year THREE in my CCM, and it's already game-breaking the amount of superstars there are. There are numerous teams with FIVE 99 overall players! Almost every team has a 99 overall player, with most having 5-7 90+ players.

This has been going on in Madden for YEARS. What can be done about this? The draft classes are no different.

Hell, I got Geno Smith, yes, Geno Smith, up to a 93 in one year. It's ridiculous.

I just bought Madden 15 yesterday, and I'm already thinking about returning it. Same franchise issues as always. Please, someone give me some suggestions for not only current players, but also draft classes, because I really want to enjoy a football game for the first time in years.
To start with I always edit every rating, bringing just about every player down 10-20 points. Takes me a while but keeps the game so much more competitive . When I am finished there are only about 1-2 guys per team in the 90's.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #3
Banned

that's too much work hell no
Old 10-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
To start with I always edit every rating, bringing just about every player down 10-20 points. Takes me a while but keeps the game so much more competitive . When I am finished there are only about 1-2 guys per team in the 90's.
And....3 seasons in - this matters how?

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 10-09-2014, 12:58 PM   #5
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
And then rookies come in and completely dominate the game right?

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

This is why I wish they would give us a global progression slider for CCM. For those of us that want to have more roster disparity as you go deeper into CCM could lower overall progression. Those who want all 99s a few years in - raise it up and enjoy. Would be simple to do, for example a 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5 multiplier to all xp earned.

Timeetyo's NCAA 14 Relegation & Violations System: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-system.html
Old 10-09-2014, 03:45 PM   #7
Banned

in previous years there were too few 90+ players
Old 10-09-2014, 09:46 PM   #8
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
And then rookies come in and completely dominate the game right?
Not really, the rookies overall aren't rated too much higher. There might be a few that come in and take an established veterans job but that happens in real life every year. 3 years in with my rosters and there are 5 QB's rated higher than a 93:

Russell Wilson - 94
Andrew Luck - 94
Aaron Rodgers - 95
Matt Ryan - 96
Blake Bortles - 97

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »