Home

Legends in FA pool PS4 roster is up on share

This is a discussion on Legends in FA pool PS4 roster is up on share within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2014, 02:47 AM   #1
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

OVR: 0
Legends in FA pool PS4 roster is up on share

I have also put in a few CAPS including Barkley, Kareem, and more. Some i like and others i dont. CAPS r tough this year. Gamertag: VinnyVegas28
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 2
Re: Legends in FA pool PS4 roster is up on share

Are you talking about Myteam legends? ???? like king dantley etc..
Old 10-14-2014, 02:23 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJWizards
Are you talking about Myteam legends? ???? like king dantley etc..
Yeah, I'd like to know this too.
Old 10-14-2014, 03:31 PM   #4
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Sorry guys, I haven't found a way yet to get myteam legends to regular rosters. What I am referring to is I took all of the players from classic teams and traded them to real teams, then had to sign real free agents to those teams, then release all of the classic legends to FA pool and trade the current free agents back to get the real players again. Every real FA has been moved to a classic team pretty much and all classic players except for a few bench guys were moved to FA pool. I also added some CAPS, Kareem, Yao, Steve Francis, Van Exel, Glen Rice, Chris Webber, Reggie Miller, and Barkley. I will be doing more CAPS in different volumes. CAPS take a ton of work to get face right this year, very time consuming. Due to this, I did not fully detail out the accessories, ratings, or tendencies. I did touch on a few. Sig shots are tough to replicate too but I found a good Miller.I was not happy at all with Yao or Francis but I do like the Barkley, Miller, Webber, Rice, Kareem and Van Exel. This is just a start! Primary use would be for Fantasy Draft or for guys to add Shaq, Barkley, Pippen as examples from FA pool and put them on whichever team they want. Should Shaq be a Laker, Heat, Magic, Celtic, Sun, Or Cav...Let you guys decide!
Old 10-14-2014, 03:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyVegas28
Sorry guys, I haven't found a way yet to get myteam legends to regular rosters. What I am referring to is I took all of the players from classic teams and traded them to real teams, then had to sign real free agents to those teams, then release all of the classic legends to FA pool and trade the current free agents back to get the real players again. Every real FA has been moved to a classic team pretty much and all classic players except for a few bench guys were moved to FA pool. I also added some CAPS, Kareem, Yao, Steve Francis, Van Exel, Glen Rice, Chris Webber, Reggie Miller, and Barkley. I will be doing more CAPS in different volumes. CAPS take a ton of work to get face right this year, very time consuming. Due to this, I did not fully detail out the accessories, ratings, or tendencies. I did touch on a few. Sig shots are tough to replicate too but I found a good Miller.I was not happy at all with Yao or Francis but I do like the Barkley, Miller, Webber, Rice, Kareem and Van Exel. This is just a start! Primary use would be for Fantasy Draft or for guys to add Shaq, Barkley, Pippen as examples from FA pool and put them on whichever team they want. Should Shaq be a Laker, Heat, Magic, Celtic, Sun, Or Cav...Let you guys decide!
Nice! I'll have to check it out when I get home. Bummer that we can't get those new legends into MyLeague yet. It would save a lot of time doing CAP work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #6
Rookie

Good job, I was waiting for this.
Did you double-check for duplicates?
Old 10-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Vinny....

Did you happen to post a roster with all of your CAP legends on their correct rosters? Or just as a FA?
Old 10-14-2014, 09:55 PM   #8
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernand126
Good job, I was waiting for this.
Did you double-check for duplicates?
Should not see any duplicates

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »