Home

Almost time

This is a discussion on Almost time within the Coaching Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-26-2014, 11:03 AM   #1
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

OVR: 6
Almost time

Looking over the board, it's too quiet on here. Of course, that's partly me too. Went over the last couple years on here and there's a lot of dynasties we started and lost interest in, or lost the file to, or came up with a new idea for, etc. Sometimes it takes a while to get the updates on here, it can be time consuming! Life gets in the way (and new games, etc) - but I want to make sure this thing keeps rolling so I'm getting a new one together. I've got to find one we haven't had on here ever, or for a super long time. At the very least it'll give everyone something else to read and keep some more activity on the board to go with the couple actives on here now. So... thinking Chargers, Giants, Steelers, Browns, Cowboys (sans Romo)...Colts/Pats too easy with the QBs in place; prob too hard (to justify) taking one of them off their respective teams... though, I dunno, losing the perfect season might make Brady go legitimately looney and demands a release/trade... Some are ready made for stories (browns, giants), others need a little more digging/research... Too much football on today, but I'll plan later on today and I'm off tomorrow so I'll give it a go... Crazy there's football on 9:30 a.m. - loving it! wish it was a competitive game though...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2014, 02:38 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Almost time

Glad to see this. I'm getting back into mine shortly, I've just needed a break after I no-lifed it and played halfway into the season in like a week.
Old 10-30-2014, 11:11 PM   #3
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

I keep meaning to get a new one started myself. I'm stuck between the Rams and the Panthers, and can't decide between the two teams. But the main thing holding me back has been a desire for updated rosters, and replaying Madden 25 (since Madden 15's owner mode sucks when it comes to making a profit for small clubs). Oh well, been having a blast with that still.

Anyway, just like you, I expect to get one up and running sometime soon, if not returning to one of my old ones. I've been getting the itch again to play myself
Old 10-31-2014, 04:29 PM   #4
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

Yeah, I'm still working through a few on Madden 25 myself. HC always pulls me back though, I end up with so many ideas of what I want to do. Updated rosters might be cool if they were realistic, and I admit I'm so clueless on how to do it for my 360 I'll prob never have them... But, I'll see how it goes this weekend and hope work doesn't get in the way to get something going. Hopefully you'll come up with one too. Good luck!
Old 11-02-2014, 12:40 AM   #5
Rookie

Shamhat1915's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, thankfully updated rosters are a hello of a lot easier to get on the playstation. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to work properly. I can load it up and everything, but once in career mode, the game always freezes as it loads so I can't actually do a career. It sucks. >.<

I've now thrown a third team into the mix...one that has been done, but that I have never done: the Oakland Raiders. So it's between the Rams, Panthers and Raiders for me. Decisions, decisions.

I'm also thinking of starting one for Madden 25 as the Jaguars, or as my Titans. I'm just working on a slider set for the game that I truly enjoy, and playing through NCAA 14 to get more draft classes saved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #6
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

Yeah, been busy with Madden 25/NCAA 14 myself. Haven't ever posted one of their dynasties though. Still thinking about my next HC one though - too many ideas, not enough time! LOL! Good luck with whichever you choose!
Old 11-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #7
Pro

Aurabolt127's Arena

Still mulling ideas, and life keeps getting in the way. I'm down to Lions/Browns (which means i'll prob end up with neither!) - I wish I could do both at once; but not possible in HC. I could set both up, but with my limited playing time, it'd be slow going... I'm sure I'll end up doing both, but prob not at the same time... in the meantime, my poor Raiders still haven't won a game. I still want to start one with a "the way we SHOULD have done it" franchise... oh well, that'll be third.

edit: of course the thing holding me back from the Lions is the Roy/Megatron combo - they're so good! Although the Lions did trade Roy Williams in 2008... so there's always an option there...It would seem impossible to trade Calvin though!

Last edited by Aurabolt127; 11-15-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 26

I'd have already started one if I still had a working PS3-good chance to get it fixed in December or January.My next dynasty,I'm going to work on limiting the abilities of my coaching staff once I build up my HC a little. Once you build up your HC, it really limits the need for you to have a good coaching staff around you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Coaching Dynasties »