Home

Pre-order up on the PSN

This is a discussion on Pre-order up on the PSN within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Pre-order up on the PSN

I pre-ordered, with some reluctance truthfully. I'm not expecting to be wowed by the game. If it's solid on the pitch I'll be pleased.

Side note: PSN has some deal where you if you spend $100 in October you get $15 credit. Downside is you have to use the credit by early December. This deal ends today. Not a reason to jump for joy, but a nice little potential bonus.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 08:56 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Pre-order up on the PSN

So glad it came up today. I bought a lot of PSN cards today so I was ready for it.
Old 10-28-2014, 10:38 PM   #3
MVP

Kind of cool, it has a little countdown clock when you view it in your library. Don't know if that's new or what, with this latest 2.0 update. First time I've seen it.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:24 AM   #4
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Kind of cool, it has a little countdown clock when you view it in your library. Don't know if that's new or what, with this latest 2.0 update. First time I've seen it.
It was there before the update. I pre-ordered WWE 2k15 before the update and the countdown clock was there.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:48 AM   #5
MVP

Or maybe you just have to redeem the credit by December, to get it into you account? Guess I'll find out.

Looking forward to the full game. Only played the demo a handful of times before deleting it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2014, 11:14 AM   #6
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Does anyone know when you can start downloading this?
Old 11-08-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Its a shame really, a few days from release and there's absolutely ZERO buzz, zero. Nothing here, nothing on Twitter. You have a few diehards like Asim, B-Man, and Charlie Ward trying to rally up some kind of excitement on Twitter and that's it.
I really do feel that this is going to be a strong to solid title, a definite day one for me. I just wish there were more of us. Maybe with some sales Konami could really boost up the game's infrastructure and give FIFA a true run for it's money. As it stands, its simply an 8-0 drubbing.
Old 11-08-2014, 12:22 PM   #8
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Its a shame really, a few days from release and there's absolutely ZERO buzz, zero. Nothing here, nothing on Twitter. You have a few diehards like Asim, B-Man, and Charlie Ward trying to rally up some kind of excitement on Twitter and that's it.
I really do feel that this is going to be a strong to solid title, a definite day one for me. I just wish there were more of us. Maybe with some sales Konami could really boost up the game's infrastructure and give FIFA a true run for it's money. As it stands, its simply an 8-0 drubbing.
Well that Sidemen tournament on Youtube has been pushing up some buzz. Quite a few Youtube famous people praising it, there is some hope.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »