Home

Your MYCareer Wrestler

This is a discussion on Your MYCareer Wrestler within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-12-2014, 10:33 AM   #1
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

OVR: 0
Your MYCareer Wrestler

I thought maybe we could get a bit of discussion on our wrestlers for our My Career modes, just to see where everyone is going with it.

My first will be my heel character named Damian Cage. I came up with him sometime around 2000, I would say, when I was doing an e-fed with some friends. At first, I based him a lot on Edge/Sting, with a darker persona. However, I got tired of the whole dark/gothic/brooding sorta thing and went from doing these dark "follow me into the abyss of your souls and meet your demise in my kingdom" sort of promos more towards a character that was a little more straightforward and cocky. In a way, I followed Edge and Christian from Brood to the E&C (5 seconds!), added a bit of DDP and a dash of HBK and came up with the Damian Cage that I've ran with ever since. Granted, I don't do E-Feds these days, but its cool to have a bit of a backstory for the guys that I created in the game.

Visually, at first he was the jet black hair, with a bit of black eye makeup, tribal tattoo's on his arms and body and wearing a pair of black tights with red designs. I had a rough DC logo drawn up years ago with the pentogram, doing up the whole dark/satanic sorta thing. But once I went away from that, I gave him red and silver tights with the DC but no pentogram. Changed his hair color to brown, gave him a goatee and took away the heavy amount of tattoos. I also gave him elbow pads. In 2k14 I went from the tights to the tight muay thai style shorts, like what many MMA fighters wear, with knee pads and taped hands/wrists now. So there ya have it, keep an eye out for Damian Cage!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Re: Your MYCareer Wrestler

I will post about my character(s) that I will be creating and give some of the run down on them. Not probably as in depth as their e-fed bios were but I will type something up later tonight at home. I will probably be making three characters (only 2 for My Career but bringing in one as a tag partner)
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-12-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
SOLDIER, First Class...

JazzMan's Arena

OVR: 23

IM GONNA BE AN ASTRONAUT

Green Bay Packers
Utah Jazz
Nebraska Cornhuskers

Dibs: AJ Lee
Old 11-12-2014, 02:42 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 27

I usually enjoy making dark characters in the realm of The Undertaker or Sting. I've also made cocky pretty boy type wrestlers in the past too. Those are fun. I'll have to dig into the creation station more to see what route I want to go. Really looking forward to this mode. Not a big Universe guy.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:11 PM   #5
2014 Dodgeball Champion.

almostbobsaget's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMan
IM GONNA BE AN ASTRONAUT
I will create Taco from the League. Maybe Raffi.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2014, 03:17 PM   #6
Rookie

jaredsmith83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostbobsaget
I will create Taco from the League. Maybe Raffi.
PLEASE do Rafi! hahaha he's the best thing about that show.
Old 11-12-2014, 03:18 PM   #7
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

I've created a guy in WWE games for years complete with a basic backstory that I could never really bring to life due to the lack of a Career mode. I've used him in SVR 2011 & WWE 12's universe modes, but I'm more interested in using Universe as a franchise type mode, so My Career is the perfect opportunity to finally live his career.

He's 6'4 225 lbs. A physical specimen like John Cena, but slimmer and lighter. He grew up in the ghetto which is where he gets his personality from, as well as his brawling skills. He's a funny guy, but he's still taken very seriously when he wants to be. In that way he's similar to Kurt Angles character. He grew up struggling, and wrestling was the only thing that kept him going through his difficult childhood. Eventually he makes it to the big time (his story is similar to Dean Ambrose or Eminem in that respect).

Anyways, this sudden fame and fortune that he never even dreamed he could actually achieve catches him off guard, and he develops a huge ego. All he wants to do is take advantage of this fame. Make money, get women, that sorta thing. (think a cocky evolution Randy Orton). He's a stereotypical delusion Money, Clothes, Women rapper, except he's a wrestler of course.
Old 11-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #8
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Your MYCareer Wrestler

My character has transformed over the years but in WWE 13 I was messing around and took him in a new direction.
It's a fantasy version of me obviously. He's 6'5 215 pounds and his name is Mr.Black. The name may seem strange but it came to me by my friends actually. I was creating my character and I asked them for a name and one of them being funny said "Mr. Black" I looked at my creation and said....I think that's going to work haha!
Him and my brother's character Kid Dynamite form The Hit Squad.....Mr.Black has become a cocky heel character but I can take him and tone him down to be a face too. I plan to flip flop between heel/face with the MyCareer. I hope that made sense guys hahaha.
To really understand it though me and my brother's characters are in my Universe thread so go there if your confused haha.

Reed is comin' atcha!!

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »