Home

Not back yet but will be soon

This is a discussion on Not back yet but will be soon within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-20-2014, 09:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
Not back yet but will be soon

Everyone I am back and will be on PS4 by as early as week before Christmas for now XBOX 1 coming by at least February.

Sorry for the absence to all my NBA 2K Euroleague fans. I've been busy dealing with basketball coaching/playing in the league down here in the Turks and Caicos Islands. I've also been dealing with no and I mean no video game system at all as of late.

NBA 2K14 wasn't very dedicated to it so took a bye year you could say. Soon enough I will be back and I will create a couple other EuroLeague teams.

I need to know a couple things of NBA 2K for PS4/Next Gen. How many created teams can you make and how easy is it to do an EuroLeague my career? Also I may consider making some awesome CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) teams as well.

Let me know you guys and it's so good to soon finally be back in action. It's also good to see some of the notable roster makers still in these forums.

Your video game roster maker,
Sportzfan0290
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2014, 09:56 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Not back yet but will be soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Everyone I am back and will be on PS4 by as early as week before Christmas for now XBOX 1 coming by at least February.

Sorry for the absence to all my NBA 2K Euroleague fans. I've been busy dealing with basketball coaching/playing in the league down here in the Turks and Caicos Islands. I've also been dealing with no and I mean no video game system at all as of late.

NBA 2K14 wasn't very dedicated to it so took a bye year you could say. Soon enough I will be back and I will create a couple other EuroLeague teams.

I need to know a couple things of NBA 2K for PS4/Next Gen. How many created teams can you make and how easy is it to do an EuroLeague my career? Also I may consider making some awesome CBA (Chinese Basketball Association) teams as well.

Let me know you guys and it's so good to soon finally be back in action. It's also good to see some of the notable roster makers still in these forums.

Your video game roster maker,
Sportzfan0290

Hey buddy, glad to see you returning. Sadly there is NO "Create A Team" Feature in 2k15.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 11-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: Not back yet but will be soon

No wonder why I don't see as much created rosters anymore from just resigning in. Well guess NBA 2K15 with the EuroLeague teams in it will do for me. Least my long dream of EuroLeague in 2K finally came true.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »