Home

Download NEW '14-15 NCAA B '10 ps3 rosters HERE!

This is a discussion on Download NEW '14-15 NCAA B '10 ps3 rosters HERE! within the EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2014, 12:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 21
Download NEW '14-15 NCAA B '10 ps3 rosters HERE!

DOWNLOAD 2014-15 NCAA Basketball '10 rosters here!!! (ps3 only)

These UPDATED ROSTERS go 6-7 guys deep for the major conferences and key mid-majors. Please keep in mind they are far from perfect! 100 schools have current names.

-ALL Big Ten schools, as of how the conference aligns today
-ALL ACC
-ALL Big 12
-ALL Big East
-ALL Pac-12
-ALL SEC
-KEY MID-MAJORS: Wichita State, Northern Iowa, Creighton, Butler, VCU, Gonzaga, BYU, St. Mary's, SMU, Harvard, UTEP, Dayton, Rhode Island, Xavier, Toledo, Akron, G Wash, Green Bay, SF Austin, GA State, Belmont, UNLV, San Diego State, LA Tech & Memphis

Around 50 new frosh were created, lineups adjusted and graduated seniors/NBA players deleted or put at very bottom. PLEASE NOTICE THAT MOST PLAYERS DO NOT HAVE THEIR CORRECT YEAR, it is nearly possible and super time consuming to re-do each individual's year in school. Ratings are based on last year's stats and player potential...it is far from perfect.

Special thanks to 'Gator Demps' again, updated his Aug. 2012 roster now in Feb. 2013, Oct. 2013 and Dec. 2014.
--
Here are instructions to download (you need to unzip it)...feel free to message me with any questions:

**Essentially, replace my SYS-DATA portion of the file with your generic saved file (SYS-DATA portion). Each file contains four parts....see below, read carefully!

For the 2010 game, rosters are copy protected. Save a generic roster file and put it on a USB and copy it to your computer desk top.

Now that you have your original edited rosters and generic roster file on your desk top, open the PS3-save data folder and delete the "SYS-Data" portion of the generic file you just saved a few minutes ago.

Then open the named file and copy the edited roster "SYS-Data" portion into the generic PS3-save data folder. Now you should now have a complete edited roster which is under your PS3 id/name.

Put what was your "generic roster" back on the flash drive and use the triangle button to copy your new roster to your PS3 hard drive.

--
Simple version:

1. Download the rosters from the OS thread.
2. Unzip/extract all the file
3. Take the SYS-DATA portion of the file out of the folder--leave it on your desktop.
---
1. Put the NCAA 10 game in and save a generic/no-name roster right away
2. Exit the game and take that no-name/generic roster file and copy on a flash drive
3. Replace the generic/no name SYS-DATA portion of the file with my SYS-DATA update.
4. Put that generic roster with MY UPDATE back on the ps3.

Enjoy!! This is probably the last year I will do this. The easiest way is to definitely download the roster here, feel free to send me a message with your email and I can try to send it to you if you have problems.

Thank you. Now EA or 2K, please bring back a college hoops game!

Treyz
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (872.6 KB, 2326 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 12:05 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Download NEW '14-15 NCAA B '10 ps3 rosters HERE!

Last year's roster ('13-14 can be found here...'12-13 link, too): http://www.operationsports.com/forum...aab10-ps3.html
Old 12-08-2014, 12:07 AM   #3
Rookie

(American Athletic's UCONN and Cincy updated, too, of course!) One final note: Feel free to update these rosters for March! I really like the A-10, Mountain West and Missouri Valley conferences but just ran out of time and energy to edit/update more teams. (Colorado State, Wyoming, CLE State, Valpo, Richmond, UMass, STL, Iona, Murray State, New Mex State, Manhattan, Long Beach State would be a good start...)

Last edited by TreyzAllDayz; 12-09-2014 at 03:30 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:20 PM   #4
Just started!

OVR: 0

ur the best!!! thanks for all the work you do. you make a lot of people happy!!
Old 12-08-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
Rookie

gatordemps's Arena

OVR: 3

thanks for so much work ; the following year 'll help you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
Rookie

Hey Trey,
Excellent job with the rosters and thank you for your work. You do what I wish to do, but lose patience after 1 team. I have tried several times to upload your rosters, but I always get the "this is file is not associated with your profile". I do everything step by step (as far as I know I'm doing it right), how do I get around this??
Thanks,
Brian
Old 12-09-2014, 10:13 AM   #7
Rookie

@defbri13

Make sure you swap the 'SYS-DATA' portion of the roster files... that is really all you need from me because you are copying that on your already-saved ps3 file. (This is the only year EA made it difficult for everyone... and it happens to be the last year the game came out!)

1. Download the rosters from the OS thread.
2. Unzip/extract all the file
3. Take the SYS-DATA portion of the file out of the folder--leave it on your desktop.
---
1. Put the NCAA 10 game in and save a generic/no-name roster right away
2. Exit the game and take that no-name/generic roster file and copy on a flash drive
3. Replace the generic/no name SYS-DATA portion of the file with my SYS-DATA update.
4. Put that generic roster with MY UPDATE back on the ps3.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Trey,
Thanks for the reply and for all of your hard work to make these rosters available. I think I know where I'm getting it wrong, thanks again!!!
Brian

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > NCAA Basketball > EA Sports NCAA Basketball Rosters »