Home

Completely Updated 2014-15 Roster PS3

This is a discussion on Completely Updated 2014-15 Roster PS3 within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2015, 01:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Completely Updated 2014-15 Roster PS3

Hey everyone! Don't you hate it when you are playing on the NCAA 15 rosters and Texas is the best team in the state? What about when Mississippi State is, well, as bad as Mississippi itself? And, the punters! Well do I have the solution for you. Over the past few months, I have put aside trivial tasks like studying and calling my mom from college in order to make the perfect roster and now they are completely complete.

But why my rosters? For many reasons: first, I was the only one editing the ratings, so all of the ratings are consistent and flow together; second, I used sports reference for advanced metrics and stats for every team, Mel Kiper's NFL draft prospect page, and a Las Vegas power rankings page, so every team is nearly perfect in rating. I spent at least 100 hours doing these rosters and I can guarantee you that these are the best you can find online. Also, I took into account freshman and sophomores and I tried to keep their ratings lower in order to be able to have a normal progression so there are not insane amounts of 90 overalls as sophomores. So here is the overall gist of the rosters.

Roster (PSN): caveboy99357

2013 Roster: ericberry4life

Updated Coaches and NFL juniors to seniors: Malgondez
Top Teams:
1. Oregon 95 overall, 99 offense, 92 defense
2. Alabama 95 overall, 99 offense, 92 defense
3. Ohio State 93 overall 95 offense, 92 defense
4. TCU 93 overall, 95 offense, 92 defense
5. Mississippi State 93 overall, 95 offense, 92 defense
6. Florida State 93 overall, 97 offense, 90 defense
7. Baylor 91 overall 93 offense, 90 defense
8. Michigan State 91 overall, 93 offense, 92 defense
9. Ole Miss 91 overall, 90 offense, 94 defense
10. Georgia 91 overall, 91 offense, 90 defense

Top Players:
1. Marcus Mariota 99 Overall
2. Amari Cooper 99 Overall
3. Todd Gurley 99 Overall
4. Melvin Gordon 98 Overall
5. Jameis Winston 98 Overall
6. Shane Ray 98 Overall
7. Cedric Obegui 98 Overall
8. Leonard Williams 98 Overall
9. Trevone Boykin 97 Overall
10. Rakeem Cato 97 Overall

Top Freshman:
1*. JK Scott 95 Overall (does he count?)
1. Nick Chubb 89 Overall
2. Deshaun Watson 88 Overall
3. Myles Garrett 87 Overall
4. Derek Barnett 87 Overall
5. KD Cannon 87 Overall
6. Samaje Perine 86 Overall
7. Royce Freeman 86 Overall
8. Nick Wilson 86 Overall
9. Leonard Fournette 86 Overall
10. Jalen Hurd 85 Overall

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy my rosters. I am finally able to enjoy doing a dynasty. Also, if anyone really enjoys my work and wants to show appreciation, or to try and convince me to make rosters of this quality next year, my paypal is [email protected] , Ramen Noodles can get expensive!
Also, in this game, I have worked around with some sliders, I have noticed that reducing tackling to about 25-30, coverage to around 80, interceptions to around 35, and making the speed threshold from 1-10 makes the game so much more playable. Also, I am thinking about uploading a roster set in which all the players who are guaranteed to declare are made into seniors and I fix some other players years in school to reduce overall boosting. What do y'all think about that?

One more thing, I am interested in doing rosters for next year using these as a base. If any of you are interested in helping me this year, I would try and do it. It just takes too much time for me to do alone if I am going to get a job AND do well in classes. I would help with rerating players and adding a few players in the SEC and such. Anyways, if you are interested, message me, or post in this forum. Thanks for listening!

* These rosters are uploaded and ready to download. As always, if you have any comments you want to make, suggestions, or questions, just comment here, PM me on OS, or add me or message me on psn at caveboy99357

*Nbcards helped me on MAC final details

And also, I used the Operation Sports original rosters as a base, and I got permission from one of the creators to use their roster. So although I edited all the players and created new ones as well, they were used as my base.

Last edited by caveboy99357; 02-12-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2015, 01:54 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Completely Updated 2014-15 Roster PS3

i'll have to check this out! a couple of things though: I think you should have less 99's (mariota as the only one) and in your freshman list I think it should be KD Cannon instead of KC (the WR from Baylor)
Old 01-04-2015, 02:36 AM   #3
Rookie

I fixed it! Thanks,I made a typo. And see, I thought that there were too many 99 overalls as well. But, I really feel that Cooper, Mariota, and Gordon are definitely superstar players. Last year, the only player I had at 99 was Clowney; however, I feel like this year there just are four elite players in college football. I feel like if Gurley wasn't hurt, he would have won the Heisman and anytime a player runs for 2,500 yards he deserves the 99 title, which is why I gave it to Melvin. Btw, I uploaded them tonight, so they are good to go

*actually, I played with Gordon, and I lowered his attributes a little, he was like the energizer bunny on steroids. He is now a 98. Also, Winston's throw power and Todd Gurley's trucking made him a 99. Thanks for your help

Last edited by caveboy99357; 01-04-2015 at 03:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:50 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 4

Even though he had a bad game not having Dalvin Cook from FSU not top 3 FR on your roster is crazy IMO
Old 01-04-2015, 02:15 PM   #5
Rookie

Davin Cook is an 84 overall. He has really high acceleration and 92 or 3 speed. Just because ssomeone's's overall is not super high doesn't mean he Iisn't good. Plus, the top four freshmen have 1,600 yards in 9 games, set records for sacks for their schools, and had the most efficiency in his true freshman season in recent history. Cook only had 5.9 yards per carry against a weak ACC and a dominant o line. I mean, that's just my reasoning behind it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2015, 03:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Isn't Samaje Perine also a freshman? He might have been even better than Cook because he didnt have Trevor Knight for a lot of the year
Old 01-04-2015, 03:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Yeah, he's either an 85 or 86. I just don't think hes as good as Chubb. He has a way better offensive line, he's not very fast or elusive, and he had 400 yards on Kansas so it inflates his stats.
Old 01-04-2015, 03:54 PM   #8
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

Congrats on the commitment (100+hours).

One question though, if I download the rosters, does it override the rosters I am using in my current offline dynasty?

Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »