Home

Trying to get Diamond Durant, what's the best strategy to do this in my situation?

This is a discussion on Trying to get Diamond Durant, what's the best strategy to do this in my situation? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2015, 05:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trying to get Diamond Durant, what's the best strategy to do this in my situation?

I have 191k MT and have 11 of the guys needed for KD:

Rajon Rondo
Zach Randolph
Al Horford
Deron Williams
Paul George
Andre Drummond
Dwight Howard
Tony Parker
Kevin Durant
Damian Lillard
John Wall

I haven't done any of the 25k team collections yet but these don't seem to be an option because it would cost me more than 25k to complete most of them. The silvers in these collections going for 10k+ is ridiculous. Is there a way I can maneuver this to finish getting the other 19 guys with only 191k?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2015, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trying to get Diamond Durant, what's the best strategy to do this in my situation

once you complete the collection you can sell all the players back at the price you got them for, after the tax you make 20k
Old 01-16-2015, 05:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Trying to get Diamond Durant, what's the best strategy to do this in my situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagonazo
once you complete the collection you can sell all the players back at the price you got them for, after the tax you make 20k
I don't have enough to buy all 19 players though, Lebron alone would take up half of that
Old 01-16-2015, 06:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeghoul
I don't have enough to buy all 19 players though, Lebron alone would take up half of that
No he means do a 25k collection for one team, sell everyone from that collection you don't need, then do the next team. Not having lebron makes it hard since he costs so much now. Also, if you are close to a card milestone, that reward could help too.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:55 AM   #5
Just started!

Im waiting for my Onyx Oscar to sell
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2015, 08:10 PM   #6
Pro

I have 11 left until I get Durant. I'm guessing you can't get Ruby Dirk instead of the normal Dirk for this. I'm asking if it would take him off the list of players I need for diamond Durant.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:50 PM   #7
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kplayer099
I have 11 left until I get Durant. I'm guessing you can't get Ruby Dirk instead of the normal Dirk for this. I'm asking if it would take him off the list of players I need for diamond Durant.
Nope, has to be all the regular versions of the players.
Old 01-28-2015, 03:53 PM   #8
Rookie

I would not bother anymore. I have diamond Durant and he sucks. 2k really messed him up. He's an exceptional shooter irl but you can't make jumpers with him consistently in this game. Practiced his shot in the training section for hours and still get frustrated even in offline play. LeBron release is bad plus he's not the shooter Durant is but I make everything with him. Durant has the same 3pt rating as Curry but is not half as effective as him making open jumpers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »