Home

RTTP CHEESE

This is a discussion on RTTP CHEESE within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-23-2015, 07:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 13
RTTP CHEESE

So I'm on the 4th seed for RTTP and I just lost my 4th game in a row after winning 6 straight to end the 5th seed. I swear the difficulty is supposed to go up the higher the seed but I guess not seeing as all these contested 3 pointers fall. Not to mention people always playing zone and always playing off ball. Guys drive into traffic and either dunk on my players or get calls but when I drive I get those dumb animations where it's a clear foul but with no call. I know this may just seem as a rant thread but this has been boiling for a long time now and these last couple games were the tipping point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RTTP CHEESE

ps4 or xbox? just wondering if it was you who just quit on me via ps4. i ran with maravich, mullin, parsons, barry, and eaton
Old 02-24-2015, 05:39 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindo9595
So I'm on the 4th seed for RTTP and I just lost my 4th game in a row after winning 6 straight to end the 5th seed. I swear the difficulty is supposed to go up the higher the seed but I guess not seeing as all these contested 3 pointers fall. Not to mention people always playing zone and always playing off ball. Guys drive into traffic and either dunk on my players or get calls but when I drive I get those dumb animations where it's a clear foul but with no call. I know this may just seem as a rant thread but this has been boiling for a long time now and these last couple games were the tipping point.
Have u tried onball d vs 3pt cheesers? It really reduces it somewhat

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-24-2015, 06:48 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylabdul
Have u tried onball d vs 3pt cheesers? It really reduces it somewhat

unfortunately zigzag cheese 3's dominate the laggy onball D, you just can't follow your matchup, the delay is just too heavy and letting the CPU defend Klay, Steph, CP3, Durant and so on makes no sense, they backup even if I set them to guard tight which is enough to hit the 3.
Old 02-24-2015, 07:14 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
unfortunately zigzag cheese 3's dominate the laggy onball D, you just can't follow your matchup, the delay is just too heavy and letting the CPU defend Klay, Steph, CP3, Durant and so on makes no sense, they backup even if I set them to guard tight which is enough to hit the 3.
Practice onball d, it takes work but its more anticipating their moves rather than following

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 12:44 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iker30
Try setting your off-ball defense to "deny" and your on-ball defense to "smother" when you play against players like Curry and Thompson.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »