Home

Any way to go back to patch 3?

This is a discussion on Any way to go back to patch 3? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2015, 06:27 PM   #1
Rookie

Americas Team1's Arena

OVR: 10
Question Any way to go back to patch 3?

Don't like the new patch, is there any way to go back to patch 3?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2015, 08:24 PM   #2
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Any way to go back to patch 3?

I wish it was possible to remove and still play online w/ other users who didn't download the newest patch. Like when 2K has a new update and you don't download it, you'll be playing w/ other users who don't have it.

That'll be cool for people who liked a game previous version more than the last.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 03-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

The shooting is way too easy, and the only way for it to be competitive is to mess with sliders and use Real Player %. Sliders do not matter with User Timing on.
Old 03-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #4
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

I've played about 10 games, messing with sliders throughout. As strictly an offline player, I much prefer 2K prior to this last patch. I prefer user timing, as I like to have input on the outcome of my shots. Finally had sliders set up, where both me and the cpu would shoot percentages from the upper 30's to upper 40's. Now, that's a distant memory.

Is there any way to delete patch 4?
Old 03-18-2015, 10:46 PM   #5
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
I've played about 10 games, messing with sliders throughout. As strictly an offline player, I much prefer 2K prior to this last patch. I prefer user timing, as I like to have input on the outcome of my shots. Finally had sliders set up, where both me and the cpu would shoot percentages from the upper 30's to upper 40's. Now, that's a distant memory.

Is there any way to delete patch 4?

Im not a fan of the last patch either, but no way to undo it without losing all the patches. Be nice if one of these years you have a option to take away certain patches. I preferred gameplay a lot more before this latest patch. Trying to get sliders readjusted but its been a lot harder to fix the game since the last patch with sliders, or Im not have much luck, really had it about where I wanted till the last patch. Hopefully I can get it playing like it was before this last patch with sliders, but its frustrating so far for me.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2015, 11:35 PM   #6
Pro

I would like to know this as well.
Old 03-19-2015, 08:21 AM   #7
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Im not a fan of the last patch either, but no way to undo it without losing all the patches. Be nice if one of these years you have a option to take away certain patches. I preferred gameplay a lot more before this latest patch. Trying to get sliders readjusted but its been a lot harder to fix the game since the last patch with sliders, or Im not have much luck, really had it about where I wanted till the last patch. Hopefully I can get it playing like it was before this last patch with sliders, but its frustrating so far for me.

I'm no closer to settling on anything than I was after my first game. It plays totally different now. I was all set to start a Myleague, yet now everything is a cluster-you know what. My games have no flow, whatsoever. If you happen to come to any conclusions, please let me know.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 AM   #8
Just started!

My games have no flow, whatsoever. If you happen to come to any conclusions, please let me know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »