Home

2015 OSFM HYBRID CREATION AND EXECUTION

This is a discussion on 2015 OSFM HYBRID CREATION AND EXECUTION within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2015, 12:57 AM   #1
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
2015 OSFM HYBRID CREATION AND EXECUTION

Hi all.

As most of you may or may not know, over the last few days it was brought to our attention a way to get to use the Y2Y system with franchise to transfer over our roster from last year to this year - which is now changing how we are going to deal with the OSFM and Hybrid release this year.

As all of you know - Knight has moved more to the role of CEO this year as he enjoys his real life and Ridin and myself have stepped in to take over executing the project with Knight's guidance.

Below is the process and explanation of how we would like to execute this year's BASE OSFM and also the HYBRID OSFM.

OSFM Execution

I have put a roster in the Vault called WIP, I will continue to update this roster as I add/edit faces - PSN CRAPINMYSHOE

That roster is last year's Hybrid roster with updated faces and added players from the original base OSFM. A lot of work has gone into these faces so please do not dismiss them, if you feel you can upgrade it - please do.

What we need from you guys because our intention is to put out a roster with the best faces possible and ratings that match across the board, is to edit your team using that roster and then send me a PM with the roster so I can forward it to Ridin for importing into the main roster. You will be able to get ratings from the spreadsheet found on the link below - if you disagree with a rating you can feel free to change it, but we will edit any players who seem rated improperly, same will go for faces.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...p=docslist_api

Download the WIP roster ASAP and get your team in order. The roster was updated last near the end of February with transactions (we have been adding new faces daily since) so you may need to search for players who may be missing off your team (ie. Mike McCoy is hidden on the Royals currently in that roster). Also I am currently working on adding service time to some players I had created prior to finding out about the loophole to transfer this year - I will add those players to the roster as I complete them or the roster as it gets sent to me.

You can add your ratings and faces to MLB14 while you are waiting for 15 to release as well as create any missing players.

Once 15 releases, save your 14 roster and then start a franchise with CPU CONTROL ON and save it. You will then open your franchise with the y2y in 15 option, not sure exactly how that will work for sure yet.

Open the franchise you saved and if it is the same as 14 you go to the CPU ROSTER CONTROL screen and select your team. You can then select MANAGE ROSTER/IMPORT PLAYER and export your players to your ps4.

Use your roster to then import the players you exported to your new roster.

Edit the equipment as necessary, change ratings if need be or create a new players as need be and save your roster.

PM myself with your roster name - do not post it anywhere on this site, and do not call it anything obvious.

I will go over your roster and forward it to Ridin for import to the master roster.

Once we get to 20-25 complete teams, we start editing pitch edits and SCEA ratings for the Hybrid roster. From that point on Ridin will double import the incoming teams - one to the master OSFM roster and one to the Hybrid..

The more each of you do as prep work on 14 the quicker we can get this roster finished and out to the general public. The base OSFM and the Hyrbid will be released right around the same time.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Willard

NOTE - BEFORE ANYONE ASKS, WE DO NOT HAVE A SET RELEASE DATE.

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent

Last edited by Willard76; 03-24-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 01:22 PM   #2
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: 2015 BASE OSFM/HYBRID CREATION AND EXECUTION

Great job Willard!! Knight and I appreciate all the help you are giving us. Please follow this thread here on OS as well as updates on Twitter from me and the OS guys. We will be putting updates out as we get close to release.

Twitter @sackmanj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #3
The Future

seanjeezy's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm in the process of updating pitch edits to the end of 2014, but of course there's the whole dynamic pitch breaks thing. I need to see for myself what that exactly entails, and how it affects the editing process.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:09 PM   #4
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

CONFIMED!!!!!! The loophole works in MLB 15 with the CPU ROSTOR CONTROL set to on. Shout out to kha0s_813 for checking on this. He did it using MLB 15 (He didn't have MLB 14 files), but it should work if you set up a franchise in 14 with CPU Roster control on and carry it over to 15. Whatever your settings are in 14 will carryover to 15 when using the Y2Y saves feature.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 03-24-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old 03-24-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does this mean the new osfm will not have the mlb 15 player scans if it is just an import from 14?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2015, 02:56 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasty
Does this mean the new osfm will not have the mlb 15 player scans if it is just an import from 14?
I think they are doing this for all of the minor leaguers that aren't going to be in the game when it comes out. So guys like Buxton, Bryant, Gallo, Swihart, etc. But guys like Tanaka, Baez, Abreu, etc. who will have face scans in the game will probably have them in OSFM rosters.
Old 03-24-2015, 04:05 PM   #7
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Also would like to thank NAFBUC and his brother. They just confirmed using the Y2Y saves feature from MLB 14 to MLB 15 (Using Willards instructions) the export feature does work inside of franchise mode with CPU ROSTER CONTROL turned on.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:47 PM   #8
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2

Can someone please inform on the difference between the regular base roster and hybrid roster?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »