Home

Just started myteam

This is a discussion on Just started myteam within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just started myteam

I would like to know the most efficient way of getting the myteam coins. I began MyTeam about 2 weeks ago I have a decent line up.
Tony Parker
Kyrie Irving
Kawhi Leonard
Z. Randolph
Lamarcus Aldridge.

I like them but need some advice on who/what type of players could make this team better and bench suggestions. like underrated silvers etc...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 05:29 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Just started myteam

Finish domination. It's really easy and you can get a lot of players you can keep or sell.

Ryan/Scherzer/Fernandez/Cueto/Darvish
Old 04-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc15
Finish domination. It's really easy and you can get a lot of players you can keep or sell.
Suggestions on how to get the higher number credits required in a game when you play the more difficult teams?
Old 04-03-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
QNo
MVP

Finish domination first, then do some of the more rewarding challenges. Do post fades with LMA if you don't score on the break, youtube will help you.

You can go for a good defensive big like Eaton, but Mikan from the challenge will do. I wouldn't spend too much on players right now, safe up for Lebron as he'll be one of your best players forever. There are some threads on underrated silvers on the forums, look around. Also, use the VC from the app to open the cheapest packs to build your collection and possibly pull something good.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:05 PM   #5
Rookie

If you have a challenge that says only 3 gold players. does that mean you can still use onyx,ruby, or emerald cards if you have them?
Im trynna figure out if I want to buy either Ruby Jimmy Butler, Gold Wade, Kobe, tim duncan or anthony davis.

Last edited by grahamwdiffee; 04-03-2015 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Oh oh Tim duncan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Banned

learn the market. flip cards. go from nothing to something.
Old 04-03-2015, 06:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamwdiffee
If you have a challenge that says only 3 gold players. does that mean you can still use onyx,ruby, or emerald cards if you have them?
Im trynna figure out if I want to buy either Ruby Jimmy Butler, Gold Wade, Kobe, tim duncan or anthony davis.
Three golds means just that. No gem players at all. No sapphire, emerald, ruby, onyx, diamond, or pink diamond. Just three golds and the rest silver and bronze.
Old 04-03-2015, 07:22 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahamwdiffee
Suggestions on how to get the higher number credits required in a game when you play the more difficult teams?
You can search youtube or even the domination thread on here for more detail. The best thing to do is set your squad to rebound on offense and run on defense. You want to score as fast as possible and double or sag off on defense to speed them up. Use someone like dirk post him up so you get an assist and post up move with a score. Shoot one 3 or only enough to keep a high percentage. Try to keep a high foul percentage too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »