Home

***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

This is a discussion on ***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA*** within the NCAA Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: How do these sliders feel for gameplay?
Great 12 70.59%
Ok 0 0%
No difference 0 0%
Horrible 5 29.41%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2015, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

OVR: 1
***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

Preface Like most of you I have been in these forums for years dating back to PS2 searching for football authenticity. Great slider makers provide us with the best playable sliders years in and years out. By way of hours of playing time, research, and general analysis from the communities comments and feedback in posts. I simply needed to put the pieces together, from a PURELY FOOTBALL stand point. We harp on EA and there lack of, well, anything but we also dont give enough credit where its due. NCAA 14 is an amazing game and you will now get to fully enjoy all the personalities and physics that will have you benching a 3 year starter for a hungry true freshman because the freshman wants it more.

Personalities: ill be brief but notice how each player is different in their personal playing style. Some players hustle more than others while some shy away from contact... you'll see...

Ratings Matter You can now expect player ratings to translate to the field... if he's slow, you will know. If he's fast, you will know. IMPACT PLAYERS are now the actual impact players. (RATINGS NOW MATTER)

You can expect realistic outcomes, meaning, would that have happen in real life?!?!?! Kick returns, crazy interceptions, momentum, and nerves all play critical factors in the game play. Hot and cold streaks critical... finding mismatches critical.

BASICALLY FOOTBALL - THE CHESS MATCH OF IT

Ready to have fun in PLAY NOW, RTG, COACH MODE OR DYNASTY??? Lets go!!!

(These SLIDERS are backwards compatible for all previous versions of NCAA with sliders.)

HOUSE RULES: Stay away from cheeser plays. If going to create new recruits ONLY do so at 4 year intervals to maintain roster integrity. Player lock allows you to feel your team in dynasty. Dont cheat lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill levels: All-American (Optimum skill level, however Heisman is only reserved for extreme players.) (ADDITIONALLY, IF YOU WATCH OR COACH MODE... IT CAN ONLY BE ON VARSITY)

Injures: On
Fatigue: On
Qtr Length : 7 Mins
Play Clock: On
Game Speed: Normal
Threshold: 0 - Just like it says creates the biggest disparity - Ratings Matter
HFA: Off
ITK: Off

---TURN ALL PENALTIES OFF---

1. THEY DONT CALL THEM ANYWAY.
2. THE INTRODUCE ARTIFACT THAT ALTER GAME PLAY TO CREATE AN EVENT OR CALL.
3. IF YOU JUST GOTTA PLAY WITH PENALTIES , DONT EXPECT THE RESULTS MENTIONED ABOVE.

---LEAVE A.I. AT DEFAULT 50/50 FOR HUMAN AND COMPUTER---

1. THE GAME WAS DESIGNED TO BE BALANCED MOVING LEFT OR RIGHT AT ANY RATE THROWS THE FOUNDATION OFF.
2.THIS IN ESSENCE TELL THE GAME TO LOOK AT THE PLAYER RATINGS FROM A NEUTRAL STAND POINT, CREATING DIFFERENCE.

---In Dynasty Coach Tendencies need to reflect 85% for substitutions for all coaches... YOUR teams coaches and the other teams coaches. This tells the game to factor in fatigue at a normal rate. So in combination with the auto-subs, PLAYERS WILL PERFORM AS THEY SHOULD!!!

***In user profiles its critical that auto subs be as followed***

QB, OL IN: 19
QB, OL OUT:20
RB, FB, TE, WR IN: 79
RB, FB, TE, WR OUT: 80

DE, DT, LB, CB, S IN: 79
DE, DT, LB, CB, S OUT: 80

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Volume

Commentary 100
Crowd 100
PA 75
Field 75
Music and Effects 25

***PLAY LOUD FOR STADIUM EFFECT***

Again these sliders work on all modes on all difficulties. However the best gaming experience will be through the options posted above.

If playing HUMAN VS HUMAN both players must be on All-American and BOTH HAVE LOADED PROFILES with custom option loaded or it wont WORK. So your profile and a friends or guest but it must be a loaded profile.

Please feel free to TRY, REVIEW, and COMMENT any feelings or opinions on these sliders. Who knows YOU might help someone else make this game better.

Last edited by ceejay314; 07-16-2015 at 09:41 PM. Reason: fATIGUE VALUES DISCOVERED 1.4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: ***FUNdamentally Sound Sliders / NCAA***

Your ideas have me craving to play 14 again. Although I am an 06 guy, I did have some fun playing 14. Unfortunately I sold my PS3 due to lack of good games out there. If PS4 was backwards compatible I would buy one but this is not the case.

What is more sad is that my PS2 acts funny and sluggish when I play it on my ne 50" Sumsung TV. I miss playing 06.

Sorry for the sidetracking. I like your sliders/ideas/settings better than anyone else since they just make sense without having to cheese at things.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:50 PM   #3
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

thanks for the reply... these sliders are amazing my friend... foot planting!!!foot planting!!!
Old 05-10-2015, 02:06 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceejay314
thanks for the reply... these sliders are amazing my friend... foot planting!!!foot planting!!!
I'm enjoying this setup. One question, any reason HFA has to be off? I like the challenge of going on the road with it on.
Old 05-10-2015, 10:35 PM   #5
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm looking to try these with UGA's new roster on coach mode with Wyoming as offensive coordinator...very interesting setup. 👍
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Hfa does not work properly...it actually works like a "keep games close" setting. It totally does not reflect player ratings.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:48 PM   #7
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday
I'm enjoying this setup. One question, any reason HFA has to be off? I like the challenge of going on the road with it on.
***YES turning it ON introduces ELEMENTS to create a difficultly aka cheats... if you want it to cheat for difficulty... by all means go ahead... HFA adds a 25% increase to HOME players ratings and a 25% decrease to the visitors team... ON TOP OF DYNAMIC RATINGS IN GAME.. so i hope i answered your question... if you want a higher challenge play on Heisman... if thats too easy... these might not be the sliders 4 you... as these sliders are designed for realism...
Old 05-13-2015, 04:49 PM   #8
Rookie

ceejay314's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
I'm looking to try these with UGA's new roster on coach mode with Wyoming as offensive coordinator...very interesting setup. 👍
Please let me know how they work out for you...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Sliders »