Home

College Hoops 2k8 2015-2016 Rosters- Xbox 360

This is a discussion on College Hoops 2k8 2015-2016 Rosters- Xbox 360 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Rookie

HeluToYou's Arena

OVR: 0
College Hoops 2k8 2015-2016 Rosters- Xbox 360

As far as I know nobody has started these rosters, so I am going to put an effort into doing them. It's going to be long so I will update this at the end of every week-month or so letting you know how far I have gotten. Once I complete the roster somebody will have to help me convert them so everybody can download, for the time being I don't really care about this part.

The rosters will not be perfect. Let me say that again, the rosters will NOT be perfect. I will primarily focus on the teams already in the game (sorry Nebraska-Omaha fans, for now I will not do them.) I will also have a breakdown system on how I ranked each recruit, etc. If you want to post any details that are not on this site for transfers feel free. http://www.verbalcommits.com/transfers/2015

This is going to be a process I intend on being done by Mid-July, but once I get within 10 or so teams I will let you know. Like I said I'll try to be as good as I can, but no promises on perfection and I will try to keep an updated % on how close to completion I am so please do not ask. I will start with the first conference in alphabetical order and go from there.

For players and teams, I will look on google to see accessories shoes (everything but tats.) For players hometown unless it is already in-game I will just go to the next closest hometown in spelling, unless I am told of a city close by that would work. Current players will receive anywhere from a +1-+4 overall depending on mins, coach's history, etc. Teams will not be changed unless they have dropped from NCAA D1 (so no NJIT as Nebraska-Omaha etc.) So far the only teams changed I can see are (Winston Salem State to NC Central and Centenary College to South Dakota.) Coaches will be changed as well. I know some coaches have an absurd amount of wins (Lute Olsen) who are now much younger coaches (Sean Miller) so I add about 10+ years so some coaches age to counter balance that as best I can.

Anyway if there's any questions I'll jump onto this forum as much as I can and answer as many questions. But like I said eventually someone will have to walk me through making this roster available to the public. I am doing this for free and doing it on my own time, so please be patient. I will try my best to get this out as quickly and accurately as possible. Like I said once I have finished I will try to break my ratings down as far as I can.

Have a great day, and man do I wish NCAA 2k15 were around. This game is amazing.

American East- Done
ACC- Done
ASun- Done
A10- Done
Big East- Done
Big Sky- Done
Big South- Done
Big Ten- Done
Big 12- Done
Big West- Done
Colonial- Drexel, Delaware
CUSA-
Horizon-
Ind-
Ivy-
MAAC-
MAC-
MEAC-
MVC-
MWC-
NEC-
OVC-
PAC10-
Patriot-
SEC-
SOCON-
Southland-
SWAC-
Summit-
Sun Belt-
WCC-
WAC-

Once I am done, I will go back and recheck with all the other transfers and new recruits. Please note this rosters are not perfect. And once they are done, I will release them. I will go back and edit tendencies and such after that and release that copy as well. I am going to try and get about 5 schools done a day, and days I don't have the time make it up on days I do.

Last edited by HeluToYou; 08-05-2015 at 12:09 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2015, 11:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: College Hoops 2k8 2015-2016 Rosters- Xbox 360

Glad you're getting this started, good luck. I'm doing the ones for PS3. We're using this template for team ratings: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9Ls/edit#gid=0

Based on top 25 preseason lists and then kenpom ratings after it. If you'd like to use it go ahead. My one piece of advice is don't worry about hometowns, numbers, or accessories for lower-tier schools. You can save a ton of time. I personally think all that matters for anything less than mid-majors is name, year, ht/wt, general appearance, rating, potential, and tendencies. The extra 30 seconds per player spent on tendencies can do wonders for the play-ability of the game and the accuracy of the simulation stats.

Good luck!

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!
Old 05-17-2015, 10:25 AM   #3
Rookie

YEARofTHEcardinal's Arena

This is great man. I'll sure download it when your're done.
Old 05-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #4
Rookie

jbragg10's Arena

OVR: 6

I can't wait ... thanks for taking the time to do this.
I love this game!
Old 05-22-2015, 10:07 AM   #5
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Once you have finished, whenever that may be, I can help you upload the rosters on here. I will also go through the rosters for all major conference to tweak some accessories (mostly shoes and socks) as well as update the court appearance for schools in the major conferences as I did this past year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-23-2015, 01:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Once you have finished, whenever that may be, I can help you upload the rosters on here. I will also go through the rosters for all major conference to tweak some accessories (mostly shoes and socks) as well as update the court appearance for schools in the major conferences as I did this past year.
How do you do that? Just through game features?

DONATIONS. These rosters take a ton of time. Thank you all!
Old 05-30-2015, 09:55 PM   #7
Just started!

where can I find the 14-14 rosters for college hoops 2k8 for 360
Old 05-31-2015, 12:22 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

In this roster section, just read the various thread titles here. Take ample time to click around in these forums and you'll find a TON of rosters from various seasons. But you'll need to do the research here and grab all the files available.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »