Home

MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2015, 12:41 PM   #1
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
MLB 15 The Show Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Included (PS3, PS4)

MLB 15 The Show patch 1.03 is available now for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4, which fixes quite a few offline and online issues with the game. Check out the details below and let us know what you are seeing.
  • Offline/Online - Fixed the issue causing runners to be left on base after a home run. This would happen any time a user runner went half way and was stopped when the ball went over the fence and was a called a HR
  • Offline/Online - CPU or User would attempt to advance after a high infield fly ball was caught. Defender would use a casual throw to the next base, but it would be too slow and the runner would often be safe
  • Intentional walk exploit fixed – Calling for an intentional walk after the baserunner leads off causes the baserunner to take additional steps and getting thrown out easily.
  • Online - New Action shots for 50 players, to be seen on Player cards in Collections and Diamond Dynasty mode.
  • Online - Collections screen now save and load the last page you were on, making buying and selling cards more streamlined.
  • Online - Tuning to Online Gameplay - These fixes are all intended to stabilize online gameplay and eliminate consumer reported blue screen crashes and hangs that lead to standoffs.
  • Offline/Online - Foul/Fair ball detection in CHI White Sox - 3rd base line
  • Online - HBP/avoid and pitcher ejection issue - One user would get a HBP reaction and ejected, the other user would not resulting in a freeze.
  • Online – When defensive shifts would occur in an online game, the OSD’s were inaccurate. Fix for Defensive Positioning drop down to reflect the current defense.
  • Online/Offline - Reduce the success rate of bunts
  • Offline - Fixed retail crash while simulating through Franchise mode. Occurrences described below:
    • Crashes when simulation far in the future
    • Crash when autosaving following very specific injury sequences
    • Crash when simming through certain pinch hit appearances
    • Crash when entering the amateur draft
  • Offline - Fixed a low frequency retail crash in RTTS player editor.
  • Offline - Fenway red seat added in the right field bleachers.
  • Online - Restricting batting views for online games per Design - if user has batting view that is restricted, force batting view to catcher - don't give user restricted views for batting view
  • Online - issues with take it yourself plays at first base online have been resolved.
  • Online – Numerous online gameplay stability checks to eliminate consumer reported blue screen crashes.
  • Online - Resolving guess pitch on defensive machine and forcing offense machine to use data from defense machine
  • Offline – Changed the art of the Injured icon (Franchise/Season)
  • Online - Adding additional entitlements to the show shop, to allow for future promotional packs
  • Online/Offline – AI check that was not allowing for early moving catches
  • Offline - Fix for crowd catching flyball vs. fielder catching robbable balls - don't allow ball to attach to crowd if already attached to a player
  • Online Franchise/Diamond Dynasty – Play by Play audio code has been modified to exclude filling in career stats for Arena mode (DD) and League Mode. They get filled in for MLB season mode only. Online modes career data was incorrect.
  • Online - Adding one more minute to the online Pause menu countdown
Source - The Show Nation
Platform: PS3 / PS4

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 12:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 103 Patch Notes

The only thing I see which will impact my franchise - manage mode - is reducing the success rate of bunts which was not a problem for me.

I'm not complaining, the game plays good. My biggest issue which might get fixed for next year's version is being forced into GM mode if I want to carry over my franchise. I'm surprised they got that wrong with carry over franchise being a big selling point early on.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:57 PM   #3
Pro

Disappointing to see the boundary issues/warping foul balls at Wrigley are not mentioned in the notes.
Old 05-13-2015, 12:57 PM   #4
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
5.Online - Collections screen now save and load the last page you were on, making buying and selling cards more streamlined.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:00 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 2

Hopefully the bunts are actually addressed. This is their second attempt at reducing the rate of perfect bunts as I recall them saying they fixed it in the last patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2015, 01:05 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
10.Online/Offline - Reduce the success rate of bunts
:cheers :
Old 05-13-2015, 01:08 PM   #7
Pro

MLB14's Arena

I love the game, but I'm disappointed that they didn't address certain core things. Maybe it's impossible to change certain things due to the game being compiled already. That doesn't stop me from being disappointed about it. I believe this is the last patch for this year's game.

I don't think I need mention what I'm referring to. I think most of you read it in the other thread that's now closed.

Last edited by MLB14; 05-13-2015 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-13-2015, 01:12 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Is the suicide squeeze issue addressed in the bunt fix? Anyone know? That one is super glaring!

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »