Home

Present. Future. Forever | DoubleRussia's Oakland Raiders Dynasty

This is a discussion on Present. Future. Forever | DoubleRussia's Oakland Raiders Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2015, 04:01 PM   #1
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

OVR: 1
Present. Future. Forever | DoubleRussia's Oakland Raiders Dynasty

Present. Future. Forever | DoubleRussia's Oakland Raiders Franchise

Prologue

For all of you who spend their time doing these, these dynasties, know that something draws you toward them, some of you can tell what it is. Some of us simply like delving into our minds, pulling what comes out and putting out for others to see. Some of us use these as an escape, because we just don't like what is going on and jump into a world where the only things you have to worry about are how many points your team scores, or how many turnovers your QB throws.

Me? I felt a genuine curiosity the first time I did this, a Madden NFL '13 dynasty with the Raiders back in 2012 to 2013. It was fun. I loved watching the team I have cheered for since I was 4 years old finally win, even if it was in a video game. I watched as my decisions resulted in Super Bowls and MVP trophys. It was genuinely fun. As many of you know I have tried to start up dynasties over the past year or so. It was regrettable as I kept forcing it and I kept turning away. Well, yesterday I picked up Madden '15. and I was played with the Raiders...I felt that curiosity and creativity peaking it's head up again. And I am geuninely excited to explore this again. I would like to truly thank the gentlemen of the NBA 2k15 GM Challenge, you guys are fantastic and I love all of you, I would also like to thank KBLover, because he's what inspired me to start that first dyansty, Gronk4M13, you're a funny bastard and you're a cool dude. Love ya man
So without ado, I welcome you too.....The Present, The Future. And Forever. An Oakland Raiders dynasty, by Yours Truly.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2015, 04:11 PM   #2
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

Re: Present. Future. Forever | DoubleRussia's Oakland Raiders Dynasty

Franchise Guidelines

My Intentions
So I've been gone for awhile, and yeah it was fun but eh. Time to get back in the saddle. :P. My intention is to keep this as realistic as possible and to HAVE FUN whilst doing this. The moment when one of those two things aren't possible and I cannot fix them is the moment I will close this dynasty and probably retire from doing these. Expect updates sort of fast-ish, it all honestly depends on my mood and how things went during my day, I could post 2 or 3 games in one day, or post one game in a week. It really depends on how things run for me. I will try my best to ensure that this dynasty stays about QUALITY NOT QUANTITY. I want good reading material for those to enjoy, and good visual aid to help those see the stats and just how well people are doing.

Franchise Settings
Game:Madden NFL '15 on Xbox One
Sliders:Charter04's Sliders
Auto-Sub Sliders: Aaron's on OS
Quarter Length: 12 minutes
Injuries: Yes of course
Game Speed: Normal
Rosters: Post Super Bowl

ALL GAMES EXCLUDING THE PRESEASON WILL BE PLAYED, THE PRESEASON SHALL BE COMPILED INTO ONE POST.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Old 05-16-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

RAIDERS FIRE DENNIS ALLEN, HIRE JOHN RAINES AS NEW HEAD COACH

OAKLAND, CALIF --
News came pouring out of Oakland today as Raiders owner Mark Davis and Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie announced that McKenzie's handpicked coach, Dennis Allen, the former D-coordinator out of Denver, had been relieved from his duties as Head Coach of the Oakland Raiders. The Owner and GM both recited "executive and creative differences" as the reason for Allen and the Raiders parting ways, the Raiders GM and Owner would then go on to quietly scout their replacement for Dennis Allen, when the duo's eyes would fall on one Johnathan Allen Raines, a 29 African-American head coach from Reno Nevada, who lived in Winter Park Florida. Raines was born in Reno, Nevada and went to school at Damonte Ranch High School until he moved to Winter Park Florida after his freshman year. During his freshman year at Damonte Ranch, Raines played QB for the Damonte Ranch Mustangs, throwing 5,102 yards, 50 passing touchdowns, 5 interceptions, all on a 63.5% completion rating.

After Raines finished school in Florida at Winter Park High School, he found himself on the coaching staff for the New England Patriots during the '07-'08 season at 21 years old. Raines was the assistant quarterbacks coach and was somewhat responsible for Brady breaking the 50 passing TD mark, a mark Raines had broken in high school. Raines would then leave the Patriots two seasons later, heading to college coaching and becoming the Quarterbacks coach for Auburn, including their 2011 championship run, he helped mold Cam Newton into the QB he is. Raines would then accept a head coaching job for the high school he graduated from, Winter Park High School and he would go on to win 2 state championships during his tenure.

Raines, over the years, has developed a reputation as a QB whisper, Tom House even praised Raines, saying that he was a definite part of Brady being the QB he is today and how he made Newton's passing mechanics more pro-ready. Despite this, Raines is also a well-known defensive mastermind, as his defenses during his tenure at Winter Park High School as their head football coach, were often the top defense in the entire state. Raines will have a lot of work to do as he takes over the Oakland Raiders in the NFL.

MLB - Oakland Athletics

Last edited by DoubleRussia; 05-16-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

JOHN RAINES INTRODUCTORY PRESS CONFERENCE

OAKLAND, CALIF -- Below is today's transcript press conference the Raiders held to introduce new head coach, John Raines, courtesy of Raiders.com

---

JR: Before we get started, I would just like to thank you all for coming and I would like to thank the Raiders for the opportunity to coach in the NFL, it really means alot to me.
Alright, let's get going.

Q: Coach Raines, you a were a wildly successful college and high coach, coaching Cam Newton to a #1 draft slot and a BCS Bowl Championship, and 2 state championships, yet you have little experience in the NFL, what do you hope to accomplish?

A: To be quite honest with you, I am here to accomplish what every one here wants....world domination. *laughs* Hah, just kidding. In all seriousness, I want to win a Super Bowl, just like everyone else here, you see those three trophies behind me? I want to put a 4th one there.

Q: You've gotten quite a reputation before you, a lot of us here have noted you are a bit of a QB whisper, you have a broken vet QB in Matt Schaub and a rookie QB in Derek Carr, which one are you intending as your starter as we head into training camp?

A: Well, had to get this out of the way. I believe Schaub can regain his Pro-Bowl form he had in Houston and come back in a Kurt Warner-ish sort of way, I also believe that Derek Carr can get to and even ascend past the levels of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers. But both of these things will take time if they do happen. I am intending Carr as my starter into training camp but that means nothing, who ever plays best will start Week 1 vs the Jets.

Q: In Winter Park, where you held the job as the head coach of the Wildcats, you held a reputation for being a defensive genius, infact most of your defenses were top in the state, that being said, what are your plans for this Raider defense?

A: My plans for this Raider defense are to bring back the Raider Defense of old. The one defense everyone hated playing against because of how physical they were. I plan to bring that back but tempered if you will. We can't afford to play stupid football and get pointless penalties, that will kill us more than anything.

Q: You said that Derek Carr has the ability to transcend the levels of Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers, what do you mean by that?

A: What I meant by that is that Derek [Carr] has talent and the work ethic to do it. Tom [Brady] worked his *** off to get where he is. He put in the hours in the film room, in the weight room and in the practice field to get where he is. Tom was drafted in the 6th round and within 3 years, he found himself with a Super Bowl ring. I believe Derek can do that for us as well.

Q: What about Khalil Mack? The Raiders selected him 5th overall in the draft and he is expected to become the new face of the franchise, along with Derek Carr, how do you feel about Mack?

A: *joking* I hate him.....kidding kidding. Hah, no I love Mack. He's a fantastic football player, he has great instincts for a linebacker and can be a fantastic pass rusher and tackler for us. I fully expect him to start for us Week One.

JR: Thank you all for coming again, it shall be a fantastic season!

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Old 05-16-2015, 05:51 PM   #5
MVP

johnstone1987's Arena

OVR: 0

Exciting I love doing Franchise with the Raiders as a rebuild team. Looks great
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2015, 06:03 PM   #6
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

That's it for the setup you may now post!

I would also like to politely point out to Donny Moore and his team that Khalil Mack should not have all of these attributes and traits.

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Old 05-16-2015, 06:21 PM   #7
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

RAIDERS ANNOUNCE PRESEASON OPENER DEPTH CHART

OAKLAND, CALIF -- As the opening the preseason nears and training camp draws to a close, all of the 32 NFL teams are supposed to have their depth charts for said game sent out. Here is your Oakland Raiders Preseason starters for Week one vs the Vikings

Oakland Raiders PreSeason Opener Depth Chart - '14-15
Regular Offense

STARTER2ND3RD4TH
WRJames JonesAndre Holmes(slot)Brice Butler
TEMychal RiveraBrian LeonhardtDavid Ausberry
LTDonald PennMatthew McCants

LGGabe Jackson(R)Lamar Mady

CStefen WisniewskiKevin Boothe

RGAustin HowardKhalif Barnes

RTTony BergstromMenelik Watson

WRRod StreaterKenbrell ThompkinsDenarius Moore
QBDerek Carr(R)Matt SchaubMatt McGloin
FBMarcel Reece

HBMaurice Jones-DrewLatavius MurrayDarren McFadden
Base 4-3 Defense

STARTER2ND3RD4TH
LDEJustin TuckBenson Mayoawa

LDTAntonio SmithJustin Ellis

RDTPat SimsStacy McGee

RDELaMarr WoodleyCJ Wilson

WLBKhalil Mack(R)Shaun Phillips

MLBNick RoachDan ConnorMiles Burris
SLBSio MooreRay Ray Armstrong

CBTarell BrownT.J. CarrieTaiwan Jones
SSTyvon BranchLarry Asante

FSCharles WoodsonBrandian Ross

CBD.J. HaydenKeith McGill

Special Teams

STARTER2ND3RD4TH
KSebastian Janikowski

PMarquette King

HMatt Schaub

PRTaiwan JonesDenarius Moore

KRDenarius MooreTaiwan Jones

LSJon Condo

POSITION BATTLES

QB: DEREK CARR VS MATT SCHAUB -- Before training camp open, newly hired Raiders coach John Raines said Derek Carr would take the starting job in Camp and would keep it if he played better than Schaub, that has come to pass as Carr will suit up with the starters in the game vs the Vikings, Carr 1, Schaub 0

HB: MAURICE JONES-DREW VS DARREN MCFADDEN VS LATAVIUS MURRAY -- MJD entered training camp as the starter and has appeared to keep it that way, although MJD should be keeping an eye on Latavius Murray, as he has drawn the attention of John Raines and has been slotted in the #2 halfback spot, with McFadden having been shot as the 3rd back on the roster.

RDE: LAMARR WOODLEY VS C.J. WILSON -- Woodley and Wilson have been neck and neck with each other all training camp, with Woodley having the slight advantage due to his experience, although many see Wilson taking the starting job as Woodley is aging and just doesn't have the same speed he once did as a pass rusher

MLB - Oakland Athletics
Old 05-16-2015, 06:39 PM   #8
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

PRESEASON RECAP

Week One @ Vikings -- W 30-13
NOTABLE STATS: Derek Carr, QB -- 209 yards, 21-29(72%), 2 TDs
Matt Schaub, QB -- 121 yards, 12-22(55%), 0 TDs
Andre Holmes, WR -- 7 receptions, 99 yards, 1 TD
T.J. Carrie, CB -- 7 tackles

Week Two vs Lions -- W 28-25
NOTABLE STATS: Derek Carr, QB -- 142 yards, 15-20(75%), 2 TDS
Matt Schaub, QB -- 174 yards, 16-24(66%), 1 TD
Brice Butler, WR -- 5 receptions, 45 yards, 1 TD
Andre Holmes, WR -- 4 receptions, 58 yards, 1 TD
T.J. Carrie, CB -- 9 tackles, 2 deflections

Week Three @ Packers -- L 13-10
NOTABLE STATS: Derek Carr, QB -- 97 yards, 12-20(60%), 1 TD
Matt Schaub, QB -- 94 yards, 7-11(63%), 1 TD
Dan Conner, ILB -- 6 tackles

Week 4 vs Seahawks -- L 24-17

So Madden doesn't let you look at preseason box scores if you sim into week one so yeah no stats for this one. A surprising amount of no injuries to ANY teams. Weird. Anyway here's the Raiders cut list from the preseason

HB Kory Sheets
HB George Atkinson

Raiders sign OLB Shaun Phillips and ILB Dan Connor to one year deals

Raiders cut SS Johnathan Dowling
FS Usama Young
CB Neiko Thorpe
CB Chance Casey
CB Chimdi Chekwa
CB Carlos Rogers
CB Ras-I Dowling
OLB Bojay Filimoeatu
DT Ricky Lumpkin