Home

Big Brother 17: (Hopefully better than 16,15,14,13....)

This is a discussion on Big Brother 17: (Hopefully better than 16,15,14,13....) within the Entertainment & Technology forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 04:05 PM   #1

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Big Brother 17: (Hopefully better than 16,15,14,13....)

Season premieres June 24th(Wednesday).
Quote:
The schedule will be:
Sundays at 8PM
Wednesday at 8PM
Thursdays at 9PM
Like the title says,I hope it's better than BB16,15,14,13. BB16 did have best winner since BB10,but overall the season wasn't great. 14 was good but not great,but haven't overall loved a season of BB since BB12.

Cast reveal is tomorrow, so hopefully it at least seems like a good cast,and we don't have any sort of stupid casting things like a relative of a former player,anyone with connections to producers,former players mixed in with new players, or anything like that.

They got new inside house design, some of my fave parts of it: (the glass part is an added piece on 2nd level,you can see right through the floor)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2015, 05:19 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Big Brother 17: (Hopefully better than 16,15,14,13....)

This will be my third season of watching the show. Andy winning season 15 made me sick, but GinaMarie was awful too, so it was a lose-lose situation. Season 16 sucked because we all figured Derrick was going to win the whole thing pretty early on, and he never faced any type of challenge whatsoever. He pretty much skated to the money. Hopefully the game is more competitive this time around and we get some decent players.

Last edited by Pappy Knuckles; 06-16-2015 at 06:44 AM.
Old 06-16-2015, 08:25 AM   #3
Little Big Puig

elTodd's Arena

OVR: 24

I actually enjoyed last season because Derrick played as close to perfect as I think you can play. Throughout a season there are some many ways to slip up. Dude didn't even get nominated for eviction once.

I hope the cast is more interesting than the last two. But my hopes aren't very high. Haha. Hopefully this season is fun to watch either way.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:57 AM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Only 14 people for one of the longest BB seasons ever...so basically I think we can guess already that someone will be voted out and then returning to the game at a later point.

As for the cast themselves(like always,what's in spoiler tags isn't a spoiler,it's just my thoughts on the ppl,but put it in spoiler tags cause it's a fair amount of text). Big shock..alot of people mentioning very recent HGs as their faves(one person mentioned Victoria......). That screams out BB casting recruits. They'll just never learn. There's a reason why BBs quality has gone downhill past number of years. Keep on casting certain stereotypes and getting recruits.

Who I think I'll like:Austin,Jace,James,Jason,John,Shelli
Who I think I'll hate:Meg,Steve,Vanessa

My F3 hope: Austin,Jace,John

Spoiler

Last edited by Majingir; 06-16-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old 06-21-2015, 11:51 AM   #5

Majingir's Arena

The reason why casting sucks. This is straight from the BBs casting directors twitter:

Quote:
Some r super fans, some r new fans, some have seen very little. Everyone deserves a chance.

Everyone deserves a chance? So basically they're like "Hey,you're not a fan of our show,you've never seen it before,and all you care about is trying to get famous on tv and make some money. You deserve the chance to be on the show over the millions of big fans who applied!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2015, 01:22 PM   #6
The Magic

zasbury25's Arena

OVR: 10

Interested to see how this transgender dynamic will play out with the rest of the houseguests...will she tell everyone from the get go or initially only confide in people she trusts? How will the houseguests react...there has been a lot of hate/ignorance in the house the past few seasons.
Old 06-24-2015, 09:29 PM   #7
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

LOL, was that Vanessa Rousso? She's smokin hot, but kind of a joke to cast a millionaire poker player for this show.

Also, all three of these twists are stupid. They should just play the game without any twists. I'll give it a few episodes bc I like the wrestling dude for his character and Vanessa Rousso and the other blonde for their looks.

Last edited by CC; 06-24-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:06 PM   #8

Majingir's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
LOL, was that Vanessa Rousso? She's smokin hot, but kind of a joke to cast a millionaire poker player for this show.
I have no idea who she is,but from another site,she is like THE fan fave of season so far,so I'm guessing her background is real big then. Austin another fan fave,probably cause of his background too. So Da'Vonne is really the main fan fave right now that nobody knew of before.

Even if he wasn't a wrestler,Austin is still the guy from season I liked. I had no idea who he was,and I even watched him on NXT lol. He is the stand out player of season just based on all other players.

Audreys DRs are intense lol. She just stares straight into the camera with that crazy look and gives some sort of intense comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
Also, all three of these twists are stupid. They should just play the game without any twists. I'll give it a few episodes bc I like the wrestling dude for his character and Vanessa Rousso and the other blonde for their looks.
The sad part, BB won't ever be without twists anymore. They're gonna keep on having more and more twists each time. If BB Canada showed anything,it's just how desperate they want to have twists to try and attract viewers. Falling in line with the stupid gimmicky trend on TV to try and attract viewers. Like the saying goes...sometimes less is more,and that's exactly what BB needs. Look at Survivor,been around for so long cause they haven't really swayed away from their main format too much.

Sad to think that in the past 7 seasons only ONE has been a "regular" BB season,and even that could've ended up bad(but thankfully they unintentionally voted out the saboteur in week 1). BB18 HAS to be an all star season("second chances" season?)! Then BB19 all new players with no twists at all. And BB20 being a "best of the winners" season.

Last edited by Majingir; 06-25-2015 at 12:00 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > Entertainment & Technology »