Home

Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans

This is a discussion on Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2015, 05:58 PM   #1
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2
Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans

As we approaching on 2 months on the release of madden what teams you guys plan on using and plans for them mine goes as:

Colts:Jim Irsay getting the boot i am taking over as the owner its the contract year for the franchise quarterback i am resigning a mega contract also ty hilton to keep the slot unless phillip dorset and duron carter prove me they good wideouts and build the defense up and draft a rb

Browns:This the rebuilding team first off Manziel WILL be the franchise QB and i will get wr threats and a solid rb beside crowell to help out and maintain the defense thats already good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 06:07 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Me and your's madden 16 cfm team and plans

I've been thinking about this a lot. Posted this in another thread but I am trying to decide what team I want to try for online CFM this year

Broncos -

Hometown team, I like Von Miller a lot, plus Ware and Ray rushing the passer. Secondary is great (Ward, Roby, Harris, Talib). DT can be a monster in this years game, Latimer and Sanders are good targets as well. Young RBs

I really want to use a 3-4 team this year

Browns - Solid on D and I think Manziel will be more dangerous in this years game

Titans - Love Mariota, some young talent, decent pass rushers

Rams - a 4-3 team but insane d-line, love Foles, love Gurley

Jets - should be a really tough team in Madden. Crazy good d-line and secondary, great options on offense

Dolphins - great pass rush and offense should be scary

Buccs - Rookie QB with strong arm, big big aggressive catch targets

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #3
Rookie

sir psycho's Arena

OVR: 3

For offline franchise:

Bears- I'm leaning towards them. They have one of the worst defenses in the league, and I it should be fun trying to turn that around. I would definitely plan on getting Cutler out of there after year 1, and try to draft a QB or sign somebody.

Also considering...

Jags- Good young talent in place, but still one of the weaker teams. Plus, should be a good challenge going against Luck and Mariota 2x each per year.

Patriots- Probably not, and this is very unlike me to pick a non-bottom feeder...BUT, I think it could be fun trying to go for the record 5th SB ring for Brady before he retires, and then see if I can keep the success after he leaves.

Bengals- Not a rebuild/bottom team, either...pretty middle of the pack. Good talent on offense, but I'm not a fan of Dalton and would look to replace him after year 1. Plus I'd like to smash Manziel's face in twice a year.
Old 06-20-2015, 06:45 PM   #4
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Patriots- Hometown team, get a couple of seasons out of Brady and get ready for the competition between Jimmy G and whoever comes aboard at the time. Build around McCourty on D, stabilize the run game for once.

Bears- Get rid of Cutler, make Clausen the quarterback of the future. That is all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 06-20-2015, 07:04 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I only use one team thats the browns

I haven't really played a cfm for a long time I think I made it 7 games??? Last year before all issues just didn't make it worth it.

The browns added pieces to a already stacked defense ... So should be interesting see how that turns out esp... Since they gonna use a hybrid defense so hopefully the autosubs work right.

Now far as offense we again added pieces to a already good o-line... I think we added a steal in rb Duke Johnson.... Add him with crowell and west u have a 3 headed monster teams have to contend with.

With bowe and Hartline we added 2 vets that can help out mccown or manziel.. I also heard Taylor Gabriel has stepped up big time and has been our best wr so far this pre season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 07:37 PM   #6
Rookie

goduke30's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm thinking of the jets also with the stacked secondary and Marshall and decker as the wideouts I'm considering just rebuild mode draft a quarter and running back in the draft and take Brady and the lousy patriots(as a colts fan I hate them) out from the ranks as top of afc east or i might use the Dolphins
Old 06-20-2015, 07:38 PM   #7
Rookie

King Cardinal's Arena

OVR: 1

The Minnesota Vikings because of Teddy Bridgewater, their awesome uniforms, and playing in their new stadium in year 2.
Old 06-20-2015, 10:09 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Pats:
5th Ring for Chad Masters and Tom Brady before they retire. Then hand the reins over to Jimmy G and run with him. Add a nasty CB, hopefully in the draft. Also develop Chandler Jones into the greatest in the League and break the sack record.

Jets:
Hate to do it but the team looks really good on paper. I think I could roll with Smith for now. They have a decent game, like they always do. That secondary is scary headed by new FA addition Darrelle Revis. Also loved the Brandon Marshall trade, that was a steal, IMO. They have the best d-line in the league. They are young and great, also they added to it by adding Leonard Williams in the draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »