Home

Season 2 Sunbelt Preview

This is a discussion on Season 2 Sunbelt Preview within the Rags To Riches forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2015, 04:53 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Season 2 Sunbelt Preview

Here's my opinion of how the Sunbelt will go down. The user teams will finish in the top 4.

South Alabama will be improved in offense. There will be balance with Floyd's passing ability and much improved receivers. But, I don't see the see the running game being as dominant as last year(which was 5 in the country). The Defense was bend but don't break, this year expect there to be some breaks. The defense line should be one of the better ones in the Sunbelt, the speed at linebackers and secondary will be tested. The team will go from 12-1 to about a 8 or 9 win team. I just see the losses coming in the user games where I can't get that big stop.

Idaho will be an interesting one to watch, this will be his first full season. He will take on challengers including Florida. They will have one of the best offenses in the conference. They won't have the flashiest rb, but I can bet he will have a someone in the top 10 in the nation behind his line. They will have a better than average defense that should keep them in games. They will win about 10-11 games.

Georgia State had a strong year last year, came in 2nd in the conference and will be looking to win in this year. This year Arcbuckle will return at QB and with multiple big backs banging up opposing defenses, look for the them to put up a ton of points. They have one of the faster lb groups in the sunbelt to track down opposing backs. Look for them to win around 10 wins.

Texas State, they were a few plays away from beating USA and having a chance to win the Sunbelt too. Rob will try again to win the Heisman. I'm betting he will be finish in the top 5 and make it an interesting race. The offense shouldn't get rattled in away games as they have a lot senior leadership at the OL and reciever area. The DL might be holding them back when they go against run heavy teams and the kicking game will be pretty bad. Look for about 10 wins.

It is going to be a close race for the Sunbelt, I don't see a team going undefeated. Injuries will be a big factor.

My Predictions
1) Idaho
2) Ga State
3) USA
4) Texas State

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 01:37 PM   #2
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Season 2 Sunbelt Preview

Idaho tips our cap for the good press. After giving Florida all they could handle, we like our chances to score points this season. Our defense, however, is apt to give up looooong runs. As in game breakers at any moment. We always love a challenge.. so this season may be a lot of entertainment. As for winning - we can only hope we end up with more points at the end of what will surely be many a barn burner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > Rags To Riches »