Home

RMPGAT GREEN DOT REMOVAL-FIX INCLUDED

This is a discussion on RMPGAT GREEN DOT REMOVAL-FIX INCLUDED within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 12:07 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
RMPGAT GREEN DOT REMOVAL-FIX INCLUDED

I broke down and got this game based on the developers claiming they were listening to the complaints and would release something to decrease the accuracy. That said upon booting it up I immediately wanted to turn the green dot off , as we all know there is no option to do so. So I started fiddling around and wondered to myself if the green dot was always in a fixed position on my screen regardless of whether I was driving , hitting fairway shots, pitching, chipping, putting etc...

When I the same spot, I discovered it is in the exact same spot on my television screen at all times, so because I DONT WANT A POWER METER , I simply placed a small sticker on my screen and I can no longer see the green dot at all. I know its a crappy workaround, but for any of you all who hate the green dot a sticker the size of a penny will rid it from the game for you until the developers give us the option if they ever do ..

I hope this increases someone else's enjoyment of the game

Hit em well fellas
Old 07-18-2015, 07:34 AM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: RMPGAT GREEN DOT REMOVAL-FIX INCLUDED

Closing this. This is not a fix to get the green dot removed. Deceiving thread title.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »