Home

Season goals shown in nhl 16?

This is a discussion on Season goals shown in nhl 16? within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #1
Pro

tgiordano's Arena

OVR: 5
Season goals shown in nhl 16?

Will they show season number of goals in gm mode on the game clock when u score a goal or will be only game like 15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2015, 04:29 PM   #2
Rookie

deej93's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Season goals shown in nhl 16?

They better have that. Because it adds so much to gm mode in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-30-2015, 07:08 PM   #3
Rookie

VinceJulien14's Arena

OVR: 0

I sent this question into the Q&A but never got an answer. I'd be very very disappointed if it's the same as nhl 15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #4
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't know. But if its not in, with the lack of player equipment edits in GM mode, its pretty much a no buy for me.
Old 08-03-2015, 07:53 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

As of now it's the same as 15 no updated goal totals when a player scores
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 07:59 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just received confirmation no season goals updated in game like previous years .. Same as last year
Old 08-10-2015, 12:13 PM   #7
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouxy
Just received confirmation no season goals updated in game like previous years .. Same as last year

Seriously, if that's the case, that's pretty ridiculous. How hard is it to show the players current stats from the GM mode, in game? If we're shooting for realistic NBC presentation here, we're clearly missing the mark showing only game totals, and not season totals.

Really don't understand that decision to not fix that up and include it. Really takes a lot of the immersion away from a GM mode game. Why even play the games? It's just like a regular "play now" type game if the presentation isn't going to be based around the GM mode statistics. Surely it's possible, they show the season stats for goalies during the pregame. Left scratching my head on this one.

Last edited by brandon27; 08-10-2015 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #8
MVP

actionhank's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Seriously, if that's the case, that's pretty ridiculous. How hard is it to show the players current stats from the GM mode, in game? If we're shooting for realistic NBC presentation here, we're clearly missing the mark showing only game totals, and not season totals.

Really don't understand that decision to not fix that up and include it. Really takes a lot of the immersion away from a GM mode game. Why even play the games? It's just like a regular "play now" type game if the presentation isn't going to be based around the GM mode statistics. Surely it's possible, they show the season stats for goalies during the pregame. Left scratching my head on this one.
This has been my biggest frustration with EA for a few years now. Offline gets ignored, and it's things that are so annoying. I get the focus on online play, so they can generate revenue through online ads, and HUT, but the entire company just seems to be completely focused on that and nothing else.

If I have to sit out for NHL16, I may just write off EA all together. If that's how they want to run their company, that's fine. But it's not worth me wasting $60 dollars for a few hours of enjoyment, and weeks of frustration.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »