Home

2015 OSFM Hybrid Revison V1 (Deadline Edition)

This is a discussion on 2015 OSFM Hybrid Revison V1 (Deadline Edition) within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #1
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7
2015 OSFM Hybrid Revison V1 (Deadline Edition)

Hi all.

It is finally here after a month of dedicated work, you can find the 2015 Hybrid Revision Roster in the Vault under username - crapinmyshoe.

Yes - this is the REAL HYBRID, I decicided to resurrect the name myself for this final edition.

A special thank you goes out to the following

Motown who added quite a few new cleaned up faces

Teeds who allowed me use of some of his work

Waittilnextyear who without this roster does not happen - did ratings as well as pitchedits, (I experimented to find updated ratings)

Redsoxfan31, Ridin and a few other roster creators whose work I used to fill out roster holes.

For those new to the Hybrid/Revision and those who have been loyal, here is a complete breakdown of what it includes;

1. Full roster re-rate - includes all SCEA players and created players/prospects - based off ZiPs and Oliver
- including updated stats for players over and under achieving

2. Full potential review and re-rate, again including SCEA players and created

3. Full review and alterations of created player faces

4. Pitch edits using Waittilnextyear's pitch edits, with the updates

5. Updated to the minute player transactions

6. Lineups and 40 man roster and lineups as accurate as I could get

7. Equipment changes and updates done as accurately as possible

8. Audio names corrected to either the real name or no name - sorry no more fake audio names

9. Jersey numbers corrected to 40 man roster

10. Spelling, height, weight errors corrected in created players

11. Ratings corrected to run smooth with new sim engine (thanks to Waittilnextyear)

12. Pitching motions and hitters stances updated

13. many 2015 Draft picks were added

14. Minor league rosters are updated but may not have players on the correct level (this was a nightmare this year)

A couple of things you need to know or do with this roster.

1. It will play as close to life as you can get in a video game - sim stats after too many tests come back within 1% of the current MLB numbers

2. You may find that sliders will help with in game accuracy. I tend to at the very least put starter stamina at 7 and reliever stamina at 1 or 2

3. All FA players who spend more than half the season as a free agent, sometimes less will retire at the end of Season 1 in franchise mode

4. Do not complain about this roster! Guys who don’t get paid to do so have spend well over 500 hours making this happen

5. Drafted players will enter the roster after Season 1 a little higher than our current ratings setup, knock each player back 5-10 ratings points to get them in line - or allow some phenoms to enter the roster - this can’t be helped and really if you have seen the faces on draftees - they need edits anyway

As always - enjoy these rosters - we put them out to give dedicated users a great accurate roster to use and play with. This will be our last release for this year. This roster does not happen without your support and the support of our many volunteers (starting to sound like a PBS bit). If anyone is interested in giving us a hand next year, please reach out to me via PM sometime around February or watch for the announcement thread looking for help next year.

I can’t wait to try these roster myself - if you enjoy following Dynasty threads - watch for one from myself coming soon (it will be a continuation of my previous start this season)

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: 2015 OSFM Hybrid Revison V1 (Deadline Edition)

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!
Old 08-22-2015, 12:33 PM   #3
MVP

This has made my day... Not played the game for a week waiting for these to drop.... Thankyou willard and thankyou everyone else who had contributed making this the best roster set out there!
Old 08-22-2015, 12:44 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 27

I haven't played the game in over two weeks but I will definitely check out this roster. Love that pitch edits are included.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 12:50 PM   #5
Rookie

SpaceCity TX's Arena

OVR: 7

Oh yes, I've been waiting for this. Thank you Willard76, Motown, Teeds, Waittilnextyear, Redsoxfan31, and everyone else who contributed to make this roster's release possible. Fresh off a Mike Fiers no hitter last night, I'm ready to start my Astros Franchise and a new Road to the Show CF.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yay! Thanks so much Willard and all those who helped!
Old 08-22-2015, 01:30 PM   #7
Pro

OVR: 5

Very nice work and thanks to all that contributed. This should hold me off till midnight release on Madden and Until Dawn 🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-22-2015, 01:56 PM   #8
MVP

Willard... What slider settings do you use to get your accurate stats you mention.? With your previous roster and armour and swords sliders I found triples too high and walks for me and walks i give up too low?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »