Home

Nate Robinson....

This is a discussion on Nate Robinson.... within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2015, 04:45 PM   #1
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Nate Robinson....

Why am I getting dunked on by a player who is past his prime and hasn't dunked in ages? Why is he rated 60 in dunking? Why does a 60 rated dunker equate to dunkfest? (In my Meek Mill voice) I wanna know!!! Lol

He had like 4 dunks in one game and all were in traffic or drew contact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

bran9413's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Nate Robinson....

Same frustration is happening with me when I'm playing against Tyreke Evans at Rucker Park and he's going 5-6 with 3's.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:52 PM   #3
Designer on NBA Live

ProjectLeet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
Why am I getting dunked on by a player who is past his prime and hasn't dunked in ages? Why is he rated 60 in dunking? Why does a 60 rated dunker equate to dunkfest? (In my Meek Mill voice) I wanna know!!! Lol

He had like 4 dunks in one game and all were in traffic or drew contact.
Nate along with other pros who don't really play similar to their prime were beefed up to play like their past selves in summer circuit.

Which is why you see VC doing insane contact dunks, Nash playing like a sun again, and Nate trying to win it all at all-star weekend.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:04 PM   #4
Banned

ThaLiveKing's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
Nate along with other pros who don't really play similar to their prime were beefed up to play like their past selves in summer circuit.

Which is why you see VC doing insane contact dunks, Nash playing like a sun again, and Nate trying to win it all at all-star weekend.
I'm not gonna complain about Nate cause I got my created character doing the same thing lol
Old 09-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Thank you for your explanation sir. I really appreciate you taking your time from work or personal life to hit me up. It makes sense now. I wish you guys could highlight players in purple fonts to indicate who got a boost, or mark them as legends so its not confusing on which version we are playing against.

Side Note: Nate doesn't dunk with contact, especially not against NBA players straight up. He usually dunks in a open lane, oops or put backs. Thanks for listening bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
I'm not gonna complain about Nate cause I got my created character doing the same thing lol
Understood, but I guess my gripe is more with physics than with Nate Robinson. I just want to see your created player or Nate on the ground, or dunk attempt blocked if you are going against 7 foot player who weighs 280. Lol you little bugs must be squashed.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:15 PM   #7
Designer on NBA Live

ProjectLeet's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
Thank you for your explanation sir. I really appreciate you taking your time from work or personal life to hit me up. It makes sense now. I wish you guys could highlight players in purple fonts to indicate who got a boost, or mark them as legends so its not confusing on which version we are playing against.

Side Note: Nate doesn't dunk with contact, especially not against NBA players straight up. He usually dunks in a open lane, oops or put backs. Thanks for listening bro.
A bit of all of them got boosts similarly, they don't have the same ratings to their NBA counter-parts, we adjusted them to play like we expected them to play or that moment at an elite status based on what their prime might've been, or what everyone expects with the bit of flashy brilliance they once were.

For example, KD has no regard in rucker and will heat check often, Nate wants to impress the fans in his legit throwback jordan 1's. VC will look like he did that night in rucker when he dunked on a man and went "it's over", that's how we rolled with that kind of flair about summer circuit.
Old 09-19-2015, 05:20 PM   #8
Rookie

Vic Viper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
A bit of all of them got boosts similarly, they don't have the same ratings to their NBA counter-parts, we adjusted them to play like we expected them to play or that moment at an elite status based on what their prime might've been, or what everyone expects with the bit of flashy brilliance they once were.

For example, KD has no regard in rucker and will heat check often, Nate wants to impress the fans in his legit throwback jordan 1's. VC will look like he did that night in rucker when he dunked on a man and went "it's over", that's how we rolled with that kind of flair about summer circuit.
Oh okay, got you. I feel better now and your explanations are spot on now. You won't hear a peep out of me. Thanks again and keep up the good work. Also, please make the patch good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »