Home

DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

This is a discussion on DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS within the EA Sports FIFA Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 08:24 AM   #1
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

OVR: 2
DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

So, new year, new game. I'll give this another go, although it does seem I'm playing less FIFA since I started managing and playing for an Over 30 Men's team in the Atlanta Area. Actually recruited a player from Operation Sports (What's up Nick?). Anyways, I spent yesterday playing a few games, and will get some more in Thursday, Friday, and Saturday...seeing as I'm off those days, and will have time to play some.

Currently, I'm playing on Pro, WC seems almost frenetic. While the players are slower the pace at which the CPU moves passes is insane in the first few games. I'm also in awe of the angle of shots they seem to score on against me...but then again, I'm rusty.

**After 10 games, here are new adjustments I'll be trying:**

(Sept. 24, 2015)

Game: FIFA 16 Next Gen (Camera: Tele Broadcast)
Controls: Semi/Assisted/airball switch
Difficulty: Pro or World Class...starting with Pro
Halves: 10 minutes
Speed: Slow

Game Sliders
Human/CPU

Sprint: 50/50
Acceleration: 50/50
Shot Error: 51/52
Pass Error: 50/55...60 was too high, not seeing enough cpu shots...dropping cpu error to 55.
Shot Speed: 50/50
Pass Speed: 52/50 (A lot of my passes seem sluggish compared to the cpu)
Injury Frequency: 60/60...want to see how this plays for ten games.
Injury Severity: 40/40...10 game test to see how this plays out.
GK Ability: 50/50...right now this is looking ok to me.
Marking: 55/50...I'm going to test this, because my defenders can't seem to get close before the pass is zipped off.
Run Frequency: 50/50...cpu makes incredibly intelligent runs so far.
Line Height: 50/50
Line Length: 54/54
Line Width: 48/48
Fullbacks: 55/55
Power Bar(user only): 50
First Touch Control: 52/52

I may adjust height, length, and width eventually...but will test these based on last year. I'm also paying attention to the community sliders, so may adjust based upon what they're seeing. I'll try and update once a week. Usually I'm dialed in by mid to late October and settle on a set to play with...might take me longer this year.

I'm swamped with my kid's sports...one in gymnastics three days a week, one with soccer three days a week, and then I have soccer on Wed nights, and Sun nights...aside from trying to keep fitness up (takes away from video games), I'd rather be playing Keeper for real, than in a video game...I like both, but those are my reasons for any hold-ups in updates or responses this year.

Hope you guys chime in with feedback...it makes a difference to hear what you all are seeing.

Peace

Last edited by drunkenferret; 09-24-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 08:25 AM   #2
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Re: DRUNKEN FERRET'S FIFA 16 ASSISTED/SEMI SLIDERS

Oh yeah, I'm also running with Newcastle for my CM...so I'm not playing with a top tier team as I'm testing sliders.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:05 AM   #3
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

I am here with ya! Think this is best over best FIFA gameplay we have had in long time. Only needs slight adjustments from default. Also I want to play more than slider adjust, so I think a strategy of only adjusting obvious issues is needed. No slideritis!!

Even thought the defense plays betters, more midfield play, more passing side to side and back by AI than ever before, still seeing some high % on default for categories like possession, passing, and shot %. I have been playing with legacy defending as it feels like i have more control. Maybe slider adjustments for marking and such will help tactical defending. I have kept tests simple so far: All pro default, slow, 10 minutes. Except:

Pass error: 55
shot error: 55
first touch: 55
Marking: 55

Maybe increase fatigue to 55 and injury to 55. Have not seen any injuries in 10 games. If you come up with some good defending settings for tactical that is cool, currently it always feels like some type of force force field between my players and AI team when ask for help.

Look forward to it.

Also, as long as howard in goal, Everton for me.
Old 09-23-2015, 11:58 AM   #4
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I am here with ya! Think this is best over best FIFA gameplay we have had in long time. Only needs slight adjustments from default. Also I want to play more than slider adjust, so I think a strategy of only adjusting obvious issues is needed. No slideritis!!

Even thought the defense plays betters, more midfield play, more passing side to side and back by AI than ever before, still seeing some high % on default for categories like possession, passing, and shot %. I have been playing with legacy defending as it feels like i have more control. Maybe slider adjustments for marking and such will help tactical defending. I have kept tests simple so far: All pro default, slow, 10 minutes. Except:

Pass error: 55
shot error: 55
first touch: 55
Marking: 55

Maybe increase fatigue to 55 and injury to 55. Have not seen any injuries in 10 games. If you come up with some good defending settings for tactical that is cool, currently it always feels like some type of force force field between my players and AI team when ask for help.

Look forward to it.

Also, as long as howard in goal, Everton for me.
Defending is a pain in the butt...force field...try playing WC and see how it goes...holy krap!
Old 09-23-2015, 12:14 PM   #5
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Reason i have been paying PRO so far, AI is better this year, so PRO to me is like WC so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 12:14 PM   #6
MVP

ultimatefighter's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm getting the game today, definitely would like to help test the sliders and report back info.

Last edited by ultimatefighter; 09-23-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 12:53 PM   #7
MVP

drunkenferret's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatefighter
I'm getting the game today, definitely would like to help test the sliders and report back info.
Go for it! I have soccer practice tonight...so I won't be playing much until Thursday and Friday. I welcome the help.
Old 09-23-2015, 01:11 PM   #8
Rookie

bigdawg1690's Arena

OVR: 1

Tried jaa's suggestions game played really well (except I switched back to legacy). Ur right about injuries, I upped them to 65 and finally saw a player get hurt. Passing percentage about mid to low 80s all games. Where is fatigue controlled thru, the difference between the demo where they got exhausted and now is staggering IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > EA Sports FC and FIFA > EA Sports FIFA Sliders »