Home

Have You Played Your Last Game....?

This is a discussion on Have You Played Your Last Game....? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2015, 10:37 AM   #1
All Star

King_B_Mack's Arena

OVR: 23
Have You Played Your Last Game....?

It's that exciting time of year again just mere hours before the release of the latest NBA 2K. This one looks like it may be a legit challenger for GOAT. My question to everyone on the forums however is simple. Have you already played your last game of NBA 2K15? Will you be playing your last game of 2K15 soon or no? What's your release day routine?

For me, I typically take in all the videos/blogs/interviews/tweets and the like on the newest release as they come out and immediately walk away from the previous year's version soiled by what I've read/saw/heard. This year I decided I'd do things a tad bit differently.

My pre-load is all finished and just waiting for 11 pm (thank you central timezone) so it's just a matter of getting there. Like usual once I started getting an idea of what to expect this year, I haven't looked at 15 since. The difference is that tonight I'm going to run one last game of 15 as my lead in to 11. My Bulls will be running one last game on their old UC home floor against a random team to officially put 2K15 to bed for me before I give my soul to 16 (took tomorrow off work ) lol.

So how do you plan to put 2K15 to bed?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Have You Played Your Last Game....?

I ran my last game of park yesterday and tonight at midnight 2k16 gets started

GT: I Taught James
Old 09-24-2015, 10:40 AM   #3
nox
Rookie

nox's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
It's that exciting time of year again just mere hours before the release of the latest NBA 2K. This one looks like it may be a legit challenger for GOAT. My question to everyone on the forums however is simple. Have you already played your last game of NBA 2K15? Will you be playing your last game of 2K15 soon or no? What's your release day routine?

For me, I typically take in all the videos/blogs/interviews/tweets and the like on the newest release as they come out and immediately walk away from the previous year's version soiled by what I've read/saw/heard. This year I decided I'd do things a tad bit differently.

My pre-load is all finished and just waiting for 11 pm (thank you central timezone) so it's just a matter of getting there. Like usual once I started getting an idea of what to expect this year, I haven't looked at 15 since. The difference is that tonight I'm going to run one last game of 15 as my lead in to 11. My Bulls will be running one last game on their old UC home floor against a random team to officially put 2K15 to bed for me before I give my soul to 16 (took tomorrow off work ) lol.

So how do you plan to put 2K15 to bed?
and if you lose, will you be able to accept it? :P
Old 09-24-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Truthfully 2k15 was put to rest for me after 2k released their first gameplay blog, but I think I will try it out one more time tonight just so I can really feel the difference in 2k16. Hopefully I can make it through a full quarter before I say the hell with it.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:43 AM   #5
Rookie

rmason1992's Arena

2K15 was gone about a week and a half ago. It is now sitting in my car waiting for trade in tonight at approx 9 P.M. EST. The lady at gamester told me if i traded it in tonight i would get $11 instead of $5 lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 10:49 AM   #6
MVP

Taer's Arena

OVR: 7

I still played 2K15 MyCareer until this morning. Kobe got injured with a torn Achilles tendon and after that happened I just put 2K15 to rest for good.

I still fire 2K14PC up because it has editable roster use with MyCareer.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:50 AM   #7
Pro

Crystar500's Arena

MyLeague - 2094 NBA Finals.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:57 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmason1992
2K15 was gone about a week and a half ago. It is now sitting in my car waiting for trade in tonight at approx 9 P.M. EST. The lady at gamester told me if i traded it in tonight i would get $11 instead of $5 lol.
You getting 11 instead of 5. Better than my local GameStop.

I played a few more myTeam games and spent about 30k of my 50k MT points ( which only led me to emarald Wiggins, Barnes, and Byron Scott). I didnt bother playing a myPlayer game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »