Home

NHL LEGACY - Roster 2 (Oct. 14, 2015 EA Official)

This is a discussion on NHL LEGACY - Roster 2 (Oct. 14, 2015 EA Official) within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2015, 11:48 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
NHL LEGACY - Roster 2 (Oct. 14, 2015 EA Official)

Here is the official EA Roster - #2 - released on October 14, 2015. Untouched.

I used Horizon - the profile, device and console ID #'s will show up as "0's" - so you'll need YOUR file to copy / paste those numbers and then hit the rehash/resign/save button after inputting yours.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NHL Legacy - Roster 2 - 10-14-15.zip (730.8 KB, 249 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 05:50 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL LEGACY - Roster 2 (Oct. 14, 2015 EA Official)

Thanks a lot, sir!
This will be very useful when Artem will have an updated version for NHLView NG!
Can't wait to seek through this data!
Old 10-17-2015, 02:11 AM   #3
Just started!

Thx much for posting roster update, will you be able to upload newest roster everytime? it will be great
thx much
Old 10-17-2015, 10:31 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulurak
Thx much for posting roster update, will you be able to upload newest roster everytime? it will be great
thx much
Yeah, I can do that - as long as I decide to keep the game. They've only put 2 up, and the first one was pretty much useless. This one (#2) at least has the newest rookies. Glad to help out.
Old 10-20-2015, 11:50 AM   #5
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_nrv
Thanks a lot, sir!
This will be very useful when Artem will have an updated version for NHLView NG!
Can't wait to seek through this data!

Has anyone heard anything from him? It's been a while since he posted anything on his site.. I'm hoping he has not given up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 12:01 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscosuper
Has anyone heard anything from him? It's been a while since he posted anything on his site.. I'm hoping he has not given up.
There were some minor hiccups with the datafile structure in Legacy which were problematic and then plus there's just living a life that have taken time for him.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscosuper
No word since the release date of Legacy, when he said that "NHL Legacy has some structural changes to the database. I will release a version of NHLView NG and TDBView which supports the new db structure shortly."

I was hoping it would be a matter of days, weeks tops. But I guess we just need to be patient.

It's driving me crazy not to be able to play Legacy with its full potential. But I understand that Artem has a busy life, so it takes what it takes. I just wish there was something we could do to help him with the process.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:43 AM   #8
Banned

Roscosuper's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomiT14
No word since the release date of Legacy, when he said that "NHL Legacy has some structural changes to the database. I will release a version of NHLView NG and TDBView which supports the new db structure shortly."

I was hoping it would be a matter of days, weeks tops. But I guess we just need to be patient.

It's driving me crazy not to be able to play Legacy with its full potential. But I understand that Artem has a busy life, so it takes what it takes. I just wish there was something we could do to help him with the process.

Totally; If Artem releases the editor, IMO, it basically makes Legacy the best hockey game to date (given the current state of new-gen).

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »