Home

Myteam Challenges

This is a discussion on Myteam Challenges within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Myteam Challenges

There is this common trend by the cpu in MyTeam challenges and its the cherry pick play. NO matter how many defenders are up the court, the cpu can always throw a full court pass to their player and score a basket. even if i am ready for it i cant get the ball. every game i have played the game does this cheap tactic and it really needs to be patched.

I can see doing it in a fast break situation. makes sense but even then it should not work every time to perfection.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 11:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Myteam Challenges

On the odd occasion i have been able to block them. But it is pretty frustrating how easily they can do it and it seems any time i throw it over 30 or 40 feet it gets stolen or goes out of bounds

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis
Old 10-19-2015, 03:56 PM   #3
Rookie

i dont like all these online challenges ..
Old 10-19-2015, 11:21 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBongRipz23
i dont like all these online challenges ..
its worse if you live in the australian region, I can't even get a RTTP/Gauntlet game, so basically the online challenges aren't possible
Old 10-20-2015, 04:24 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

hi... question these myteam challenges... are these offline or online?

because I remembered I was able to play the 1st challenge (not the weekly challenge), that I used any player without restriction, and it loaded up fast, basically offline.

however, as I tried to play the 2nd challenge, (all 13 bronze players needed), it is trying to connect and search online...

can someone confirm this? or is there something wrong in my game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 05:02 AM   #6
Rookie

Some of these challenges are offline and others are online (shown by 2 men next to the title).
Old 10-20-2015, 12:26 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I've enjoyed playing the online challenges so far, but it's very difficult to actually find a game on some of these. I'm still trying to get in a game on the 13 Dynamic card challenge and I've tried every day around peak hours.

Making the challenges "locked" instead of immediately available definitely hurts your ability to find games. They should all be unlocked from day 1 IMO.
Old 10-20-2015, 12:39 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyoung
I've enjoyed playing the online challenges so far, but it's very difficult to actually find a game on some of these. I'm still trying to get in a game on the 13 Dynamic card challenge and I've tried every day around peak hours.

Making the challenges "locked" instead of immediately available definitely hurts your ability to find games. They should all be unlocked from day 1 IMO.
There are probably not to many people with 13 dynamic cards that they would like to use in an online challenge. I am hoping the dynamic packs come out very soon so i can up my card count

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »