Home

MY UNIVERSE EXCEL SHEET FOR EVERY MATCH (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ETC) TO MEAN SOMETHING

This is a discussion on MY UNIVERSE EXCEL SHEET FOR EVERY MATCH (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ETC) TO MEAN SOMETHING within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2015, 10:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MY UNIVERSE EXCEL SHEET FOR EVERY MATCH (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ETC) TO MEAN SOMETHING

I've been getting a ton of messages for my excel sheet I have set up for my universe. Here is the document.
http://www.filedropper.com/wwe2k16sheet

Page 1 - Set up for records, to add in title holders, etc. Everything is set up/has a formula already.
Page 2 - I have it set up for what PPV's I do that month - and what matches/etc are on the line. You can do the PPV's however you like, but I have an outline for PPV's as well.
Page 3 - I have a 2 year schedule. I've taken every city they have in the game and created an actual realistic itinerary to put each show in a different city. Since 2k16 allows you to edit each show and insert a city I did this. I set it up to where the bigger cities get PPV's, RAW's, etc... and smaller markets get the minor shows. However, every once in a whie I do give a smaller market a good show. NXT is 90% of the time in Orlando - but every once in awhile gets a month where they travel around the country on a mini-tour.

Here is some in depth info:
Page 1 - Red column is month 1 column, blue is month 2 column, and green is month 3 column. After 3 months I move people up or down depending on how their doing at their level.

Page 1 weekly schedule
wwe = wwe contender match
us = us contender match
int = intercontinental contender match
tt = tag team contender match
diva = diva contenders match
singles = roster singles match
roster tt = roster tag team match
roster divas = roster divas match
nxt singles = nxt singles match
nxt tagteam = nxt tag team match
nxt divas = nxt divas match

By doing the schedule - each wrestler will wrestle THREE times each in a month - except nXT wrestlers - they will wrestle TWO times each month. The schedule stays the same each month.

When doing matches - make sure each wrestler wrestles in order. For example, for the 8 WWE contenders - make sure each of them have wrestled once before having a wrestler have his second match.

By following the match order - you'll have one undefeated wrestler in each contender level - aka the number 1 contender.

Hope you all enjoy! I've included a list of the wrestlers I'll be using (all real wrestlers except one guy I created). Feel free to change the names to however you like though and put whoever you want in for your roster.

The roster is set up for 64 male wrestlers on the main roster (32 singles, 32 tag team), and 16 diva wrestlers. NXT is set up for 16 singles wrestlers and 16 tag team wrestler, and 8 divas (32 total male wrestlers and 8 divas). There are 2 total shows I do (Main one & nxt).

Let me know your thoughts or any questions/advice you may have! Hope you all enjoy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 12:52 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: MY UNIVERSE EXCEL SHEET FOR EVERY MATCH (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ETC) TO MEAN SOMETHING

cant seem to get it to pull up for me any ideas?
Old 10-30-2015, 05:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: MY UNIVERSE EXCEL SHEET FOR EVERY MATCH (RAW/SMACKDOWN/ETC) TO MEAN SOMETHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmebu
cant seem to get it to pull up for me any ideas?
Do you have excel? If not, try opening it in google docs.
Old 10-30-2015, 07:03 PM   #4
Rookie

go tit too work thanks dude.How are you doing for you so far?
Old 10-30-2015, 08:00 PM   #5
Rookie

Can u list you roster of wrestlers that you are using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Can u list you roster of wrestlers that you are using?
It's actually in the excel sheet!
Old 10-31-2015, 10:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Still trying to get ue t trying to use it. And still dont know how u got the dudleys and quite of few of the other wrestlers.
Old 10-31-2015, 11:26 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Still trying to get ue t trying to use it. And still dont know how u got the dudleys and quite of few of the other wrestlers.
Yeah, I'm still waiting on quite a few wrestlers to DL.

A lot of the guys I have you will need to DL in the community creations.

You don't have to use my roster - this can be any wrestlers you want. The order I have it is just set up to how my 2k15 Universe was going. The NXT wrestlers are all guys I'm adding in now since you can have 100 downloaded wrestlers extra now. Last year was just 25.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »