Home

M16 1999 roster PS4

This is a discussion on M16 1999 roster PS4 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2015, 09:09 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
M16 1999 roster PS4

Hello all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the 1986 roster. Please feel free to keep me updated about that roster in the 1986 roster thread.

I would like to announce that I am currently working on a 1999 roster. I have talked it for a while and have always planned to do the roster. I actually started it while the 1986 roster was underway.

In any case, I do not know when the roster will be completed. I currently have 9 teams completed and hope to get a couple more done today. Look for the first upload on MaddenShare in the next couple of days.

1999 makes some things easier, such as all but the Texans which around. So the issue of expansion teams is not an issue. For the Texans, my plan is to use their actual first year roster and remove any players that played on another team in 1999. The one thing that makes a roster like this difficult is that there are still some players around from the season. Such as Peyton Manning and Phil Dawson. Because I want these to be used in CCM, I will still use players with the correct experience for the '99 season.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions. I love the community feedback, it really helps the process.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
Banned

Re: M16 1999 roster PS4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iteachpercussion
Hello all,

I hope everyone is enjoying the 1986 roster. Please feel free to keep me updated about that roster in the 1986 roster thread.

I would like to announce that I am currently working on a 1999 roster. I have talked it for a while and have always planned to do the roster. I actually started it while the 1986 roster was underway.

In any case, I do not know when the roster will be completed. I currently have 9 teams completed and hope to get a couple more done today. Look for the first upload on MaddenShare in the next couple of days.

1999 makes some things easier, such as all but the Texans which around. So the issue of expansion teams is not an issue. For the Texans, my plan is to use their actual first year roster and remove any players that played on another team in 1999. The one thing that makes a roster like this difficult is that there are still some players around from the season. Such as Peyton Manning and Phil Dawson. Because I want these to be used in CCM, I will still use players with the correct experience for the '99 season.

Anyway, please let me know if you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions. I love the community feedback, it really helps the process.
Very cool !!!

How is Randy Moss looking ?
And what are you thoughts on multiple seasons with these classic rosters ?

thanks
Old 11-01-2015, 02:49 PM   #3
Rookie

BaseballJunkie's Arena

Awesome! Get to use a really good Jags team, and get revenge against Tennessee!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-01-2015, 07:16 PM   #4
MVP

The file is now up.
Roster Name: 1999
Gamertag: Iteachhistory78

The current roster is AFC Central and NFC West teams.

Let me know how things look so far.

Enjoy!
Old 11-01-2015, 07:30 PM   #5
Rookie

i have been slowly creating and adding players from that time-frame to around 04, just to have sum players i always liked.
such as Duce staley, troy vincent, jevon kearse, priest holmes, jeremiah trotter, corey dillon, cadillac williams, cedric benson...

basically just random guys i wanted to have in the game... lol
but
THIS!? what you are doing? YESSSSSS THANK YOU lol
Cant wait to use!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 02:37 AM   #6
Banned

great so far.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:01 AM   #7
Banned

here is a bit of gameplay of rams vs falcons:

http://www.twitch.tv/saintpadrepio/v/23619097

great rosters.

I think faulk needs higher elusiveness, catch, and route running ratings..
Old 11-03-2015, 07:12 PM   #8
Rookie

you dont even have correct colleges on these players like joe montana from colorado st in your 1986 roster what a joke i appreciate the effort but these are unusable for that exact reason i like to see everything correct.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »