Home

WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression

This is a discussion on WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression

On the WWE Network, a showing of Breaking Ground is interrupted by Mr. McMahon, he seems very excited

Mr. McMahon: Hello WWE Universe, I know you ladies and gentleman were expecting an episode of the new hit series, Breaking Ground, on the WWE Network, however I have two major announcements.

Mr. McMahon: First, the executive board and I have decided that the WWE will return to TV-14 programming, we feel that we can provide our fans with the best content through those restrictions. Second, I have decided to reinstate the brand split! There will be two separate rosters for Raw and Smackdown, as well as separate championships. As far as Pay Per Views go, each brand will have their own Pay Per Views, the schedule will be released on WWE.com shortly. Also, I would like to announce that my son-in-law Triple H will be the General Manager of the Raw brand. I also proudly announce that my son Shane McMahon will be returning to the company to be a Co-General Manger of Smackdown alongside, Stone Cold Steve Austin. The drafts will happen this week so, regular WWE programming will commence on the 2nd week of April. Thank you for your time and I return you back to your scheduled programming.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2015, 07:55 PM   #2
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Re: WWE 2K16 Universe Mode: The Return of Ruthless Aggression

PAY PER VIEW SCHEDULE

RAW SMACKDOWN JOINT PPV

January: Royal Rumble-Week 4

Feburary: Elimination Chamber-Week 3
Fastlane-Week 4

March: Wrestlemania-Week 4

April: ECW: One Night Stand- Week 3
Extreme Rules-Week 4

May: The Great American Bash- Week 3
Payback- Week 4

June: Money in the Bank- Week 4

July: Bragging Rights- Week 4

August: Summerslam- Week 4

September: Beast in the East- Week 3
Night of Champions- Week 4

October: Hell in a Cell- Week 3
Halloween Havoc- Week 4

November: Survivor Series- Week 3
Survivor Series- Week 4

December: Battleground- Week 3
TLC & Stairs- Week 4
Old 11-13-2015, 08:24 PM   #3
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

BRAND ROSTERS & CHAMPIONS

RAW

Seth Rollins
Finn Balor
Roman Reigns
Tyler Breeze
Undertaker
Chris Jericho
Neville
Goldust
Stardust
Kane
Darren Young
Fandango
Santino Marella
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
Simon Gotch
Aiden English
Kevin Owens
Bray Wyatt
Dean Ambrose
Bad News Barrett
Ryback
Jack Swagger
Adam Rose
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Titus O' Neil
Ethan Carter III
Samoa Joe
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable

TAG TEAMS:
The New Day
Big E
Kofi Kingston
Xavier Woods
The Usos
Jimmy Uso
Jey Uso
The Vaudevillians
Aiden English
Simon Gotch
The Wyatt Family
Bray Wyatt
Luke Harper
Erick Rowan
Roman Reigns
Prime Time Players
Darren Young
Titus O' Neil
American Alpha
Jason Jordan
Chad Gable

CHAMPIONS
WWE Champion: Seth Rollins
United States Champion: Tyler Breeze
WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day

SMACKDOWN

John Cena
Brock Lesnar
Baron Corbin
Daniel Bryan
Rusev
Hideo Itami
Dolph Ziggler
Batista
Sting
Big Show
Zack Ryder
Mark Henry
Tyson Kidd
Cesaro
Kalisto
Sin Cara
The Miz
Damien Sandow
Konnor
Viktor
Sheamus
Sami Zayn
Randy Orton
Christian
Bo Dallas
Heath Slater
R-Truth
Enzo Amore
Colin Cassady
AJ Styles

TAG TEAMS:
The Brass Ring Club
Tyson Kidd
Cesaro
The Lucha Dragons
Kalisto
Sin Cara
The Ascension
Konnor
Viktor
Enzo & Cass
Enzo Amore
Colin Cassady

CHAMPIONS:
World Heavyweight Champion: Brock Lesnar
Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan
World Tag Team Champions Enzo & Cass

Last edited by Rivas21; 03-09-2016 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-14-2015, 02:10 AM   #4
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

APRIL: WEEK 2

The show kicks off with pyro and a loud pop from the crowd
---
Cole: Here we are ladies and gentleman, we are coming to you live for the first Raw of the reinstated Brand Split, the set-up for this historical draft has taken a week so the build up to this month's Pay Per Views will be cut a little short.

Triple H's music hits and he walks down to the ring with a huge smile.

Triple H: Are you guys ready for Monday Night Raw?! Well, you better be because boy, do I have a show for you tonight! Tonight, every champion will defend his title tonight, U.S champion, Chris Jericho, will go one on one with rookie Finn Balor for the title, The New Day will face the Usos with tag team gold on the line, and for the main event Seth Rollins will face Roman Reigns for the WWE Championship. And that's not all-

Rollins' music cuts Triple H off and Rollins comes to the ring looking a little bit nervous

Rollins: Hey Trips, you know I was feeling a little nauseous today and I figured that a former Authority member could give me a little slack and give me the night off.

Triple H: Well Seth, before you interrupted me I was just going to announce a 10 man Raw Rumble to be #1 contender for the U.S. Title but, I know what you are doing and it's not going to work. The Authority is a part of my career that I would like to remember as a lesson learned. Speaking of lessons, I'm going to teach you one on whining, so because you came out here and tried to weasel your way out of your match, it is now a Falls Count Anywhere match.

Triple H walks out of the ring to his music and Rollins is livid as we go to commercial
---

Match #1-U.S. Championship Match: Chris Jericho v. Finn Balor

The match starts off with both men shaking hands as a sign of respect, Balor is the clear crowd favorite. The match starts off with some chain wrestling before Balor goes on an offensive flurry of fast-paced moves. Balor dumps Jericho to the floor and goes for a clothesline off the apron, Jericho dodges it and rolls Balor back into the ring. Jericho slows the match down with a few submission holds, he eventually misses a running clothesline in the corner and Balor takes advantage by hitting the Sling Blade. Balor goes for the Coup de Grace but Jericho rolls out of the way, Jericho hits a codebreaker as Balor gets up, he goes for the pin but Balor kicks out at two. Jericho is frustrated and goes up top for a moonsault, Finn rolls out of the way and then as a dazed Jericho starts to get up, Balor rolls him up. 1-2-3, its over!

Finn Balor wins the U.S. championship by pinfall

What a moment for Balor who wins the title in his first match, Jericho tries to attack Finn, but he turns around just in time. Jericho acts like he was going for a handshake and walks out of the ring embarrased.
---
Match #2-WWE Tag Team Championship Match: New Day v, The Usos

Big E and Jimmy start the match off, Big E overpowers Jimmy to start it off. Eventually, Big E tags in Kofi and Jimmy hits him with a big superkick, both men are down and Jimmy tags in Jey. Jey goes on a flurry and takes out all three members of the New Day, Jey goes for the Uso Splash but Xavier hits him with the trombone while he's on the turnbuckle.

The Usos win by DQ, however the New Day retains

Kofi and Big E get back in the ring and hit the Midnight Hour on both Usos, all three dance over the fallen Usos as we go to commercial.
---

As we come back, Jericho is standing in the ring with a microphone.

Jericho: Earlier tonight I lost my championship and I just want to say that even though I respect Finn Balor as a person, I'm pretty sure he got a handful of my tights, so Finn, I caught you but it's OK because all you have to do to make amends is come out and hand me my title back.

Instead of Balor, Jericho gets Ambrose, who comes down to the ring with a microphone.

Ambrose: Chris...just shut up! We all saw that Finn beat you clean for your championship and your only making it worse by coming out here and whining about it.

Jericho: Dean, shut the hell up! You're just a dirty son of a b***h-

Ambrose looses it and takes Jericho's head off with a clothesline, he hits Dirty Deeds in the middle of the ring and walks back to the locker room. Jericho is unconscious as we head to another commercial.
---

Match #3-Stardust v. Santino Marella

Stardust dominates this match, after a total beat down he hits the Queen's Crossbow for the win.

Stardust wins by pinfall

Stardust continues to beat down Santino, until Goldust's music hits. Goldust hits the ring and hits Stardust with right hands, Goldust pumps up the crowd but turns around into an eye rake and another Queen's Crossbow. Stardust leaves the ring, Goldust and Santino are both down inside of it.
---

Match #4- Raw Rumble

-The first entrant in the Raw Rumble is Darren Young, he is followed by Fandango
-After a back and forth brawl from those two, Neville comes in at #3, he hits a hurricanrana on both men and a Red Arrow on Fandango, Young tries to eliminate him but takes a roundhouse to the face
-Kane comes in at #4, he hits Neville with a side slam and hits a double clothesline on Young and Fandango
-Kane picks up Young and Fandango by their necks and chokeslams both of them out of the ring.
-Xavier Woods comes in at #5 and takes down Neville, he goes for Kane but gets hurled across the ring
-Kane goes after Neville as Woods rolls out of the ring and hides by the timekeeper
-Kane gets a near elimination on Neville just as Stardust is revealed to be entrant #6
-Nobody knows where Stardust is until he emerges from under the ring, sneaks up on Kane and dropkicks him out of the ring
-Stardust acts like he just won it all, he celebrates a little too much as Neville comes up from behind and dumps him out
-Simon Gotch runs to the ring as entrant #8 and hits Neville with a big uppercut
- Woods enters the ring and runs at Gotch, Gotch hits a big powerslam on Woods
-Adam Rose comes in at spot #8 and hits the Party Foul on Gotch, Woods comes out of nowhere and hits Rose with the Honor Roll
-Neville springs to life and hits Rose with an inverted frankensteiner, as Aiden English comes in at #9
-English lays out Woods and Neville, he and Gotch pick Rose up like a hammock and swing him over the top rope
-Neville and Woods have a brief alliance to take on the Vaudevillians, but they are interrupted by Tyler Breeze, who comes in at #10
-Breeze hits a dropkick on Neville and then English, Woods rolls out of the ring again
-Breeze hits the Beauty Shot on Gotch, he then picks him up and throws him out
-English comes and uses a neckbreaker on Breeze, Woods comes out of nowhere and eliminates English
-Woods celebrates and turns arouns into a Supermodel kick which sends him flying over the top rope, Neville rushes Breeze but Tyler pulls down the ropes and Neville flips out

Tyler Breeze wins the Raw Rumble

Breeze celebrates and makes a title motion with his hands as we head to the main event
---

Match #5- WWE Championship Match: Seth Rollins v. Roman Reigns- Falls Count Anywhere Match

This match starts early as Rollins attacks Roman during his entrance. Rollins hits a few vicious kicks and then hits a big somersault cutter. Seth snaps on a chinlock, Reigns eventually fights out of it and throws Rollins out to ringside. Reigns throws Rollins over the announce table, Rollins crawls out to Reigns with a steel chair and smashes it into his gut. Rollins continues to wail on Roman with the chair, he then hits a big superkick for a two-count. Rollins rolls Reigns back into the ring and goes for a Phoenix Splash, Reigns rolls out of the way and hits a flying clothesline, he goes for another one but misses and goes flying into the turnbuckle. Rollins picks up Reigns and hits a turnbuckle powerbomb, Rollins relays that into a big Pedigree, Seth goes for the pin but Reigns kicks out at two. Rollins gets up with a wild look and goes for a Curb Stomp on Reigns, Reigns moves out of the way, he bounces off the ropes and hits a spear on the rebound. Before Reigns can get the pin, Seth rolls out of the ring and Roman goes out the other way, runs around the ring, jumps off the stairs and goes for a Superman Punch, Seth ducks it and hits an enzuigiri, Rollins puts Reigns on the table and goes back to the ring. Seth gets on the top rope and hits a flying elbow drop on Roman which sends both men crashing through the table. Rollins goes for a pin but Reigns kicks out. Rollins grabs the chair again but Reigns hits him with a Superman Punch first, he goes to spear Seth through the barricade but he moves at the last second, sending Roman flying into the barricade. Rollins picks up the scraps and hits a Pedigree on the concrete, he goes for the pin and gets the three count.

Seth Rollins retains the WWE Championship by pinfall

Seth can barely stand up but still has a huge grin on his face as he clutches his title and celebrates to end the show
Old 11-14-2015, 10:34 AM   #5
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Was waiting for your first show to know that it was okay to post. Looks like a great Universe. Very good first show. Triple H not abusing his power anymore is interesting, wonder if it will last.

Breeze #1 contender to US Title is nice

Rollins is lucky to still be champion
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2015, 12:09 PM   #6
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Was waiting for your first show to know that it was okay to post. Looks like a great Universe. Very good first show. Triple H not abusing his power anymore is interesting, wonder if it will last.

Breeze #1 contender to US Title is nice

Rollins is lucky to still be champion
Thanks man, this means a lot. I think Breeze v. Balor is going to be a great match, Smackdown's first show will be up soon.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:17 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

Well, welcome to the party. Glad to see what I started a few years ago with in taking my Universe to it's own thread out of a thread in the main forum where everyone posted their universes and it was hard to keep track of each individual one. Every year it seems to gain a few more and this year it has really exploded.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 11-14-2015, 12:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Rivas21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
Well, welcome to the party. Glad to see what I started a few years ago with in taking my Universe to it's own thread out of a thread in the main forum where everyone posted their universes and it was hard to keep track of each individual one. Every year it seems to gain a few more and this year it has really exploded.
Yeah, I saw these kind of threads last year and I thought that it looks like it makes Universe mode a lot more fun

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »