Home

Question about starting a new online dynasty

This is a discussion on Question about starting a new online dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2015, 04:04 PM   #1
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
Question about starting a new online dynasty

I'm about to be starting a new PS3 online dynasty with some people I play with on my PS4 Madden 16 league. The biggest question mark for me on starting it is how to format it. The concern we have is that whether we choose to put everyone in the same conference, or be in different conferences and just schedule all other users, we'll end up beating up on each other and the national championship game will end up having a CPU team in it. Is there a way to make sure that doesn't happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 04:13 PM   #2
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Question about starting a new online dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
I'm about to be starting a new PS3 online dynasty with some people I play with on my PS4 Madden 16 league. The biggest question mark for me on starting it is how to format it. The concern we have is that whether we choose to put everyone in the same conference, or be in different conferences and just schedule all other users, we'll end up beating up on each other and the national championship game will end up having a CPU team in it. Is there a way to make sure that doesn't happen?

hey man im doing a pac 12 big 10 dynasty must have group me want in? for ps3
Old 12-07-2015, 04:39 PM   #3
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by connorthickey
hey man im doing a pac 12 big 10 dynasty must have group me want in? for ps3
Ehhhh idk. I'm probably picking either Navy, Tennessee, or TCU for the dynasty I'm going to start. I'm not that interested in Big 10 or Pac 12 teams. What are you doing in your dynasty to make sure CPU teams don't get in the Nat'l title game?
Old 12-07-2015, 04:46 PM   #4
Rookie

connorthickey's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by over9000yards
Ehhhh idk. I'm probably picking either Navy, Tennessee, or TCU for the dynasty I'm going to start. I'm not that interested in Big 10 or Pac 12 teams. What are you doing in your dynasty to make sure CPU teams don't get in the Nat'l title game?
well im doing one side pac 12 one side big 10 so half and half and most likely winners from both conferences will meet in the championship game or the rose bowl
Old 12-07-2015, 10:34 PM   #5
Rookie

stephens7890's Arena

i would be interested in doing a ps3 dynasty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2015, 10:54 PM   #6
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

If either of you guys want to join or know others that would want to join, just let me know. I already have three others that are ready to join
Old 12-07-2015, 10:56 PM   #7
Rookie

stephens7890's Arena

yea, i would be interested in joining as long as the conferences are alligned correctly and we use "updated" rosters
Old 12-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #8
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

It'll be updated rosters for sure, and heisman difficulty. Conference alignment will depend on what teams people pick. I'm gonna use connorthickey's plan and have all users in two conferences. Whichever teams users pick will be wha the two conferences will be comprised of. Other than that everything will be true to life though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »