Home

WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

This is a discussion on WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux] within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2015, 05:09 PM   #1
MVP

infamyice's Arena

OVR: 7
WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

I like to welcome back "WWE Universe: Generation X". For weeks, I've been trying to figure a way to continue this brand and I've finally come to a conclusion.

There will be inevitable alterations and possibly take outs. I will try my best to minimize these and replicate story lines as we catch up to month #2.

We begin at April/Wk1, the night after WrestleMania 31

I accept all feedback and criticism, please, I encourage it.

So without further adieu, I present, "WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2015, 05:11 PM   #2
MVP

infamyice's Arena

Re: WWE Universe: Generation X [Redux]

ROSTER
Bad News Barrett
Bo Dallas
Booker T
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
Dean Ambrose
Diego
Fernando
Heath Slater
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Neville
Randy Orton
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Seth Rollins
Shaemus
Titus O'Neil
Tyson Kidd

ROSTER

Adam Rose
Aiden English
Apollo Crews
Baron Corbin
Blake
Colin Cassidy
Curtis Axel (Part-Time)
Darren Young (Part-Time)
Damien Sandow (Part-Time)
Enzo Amore
Fandango
Finn Balor
Hideo Itami
Jack Swagger (Part-Time)
James Storm
Kalisto
Kevin Owens
Kofi Kingston (Part-Time)
Mojo Rawley
Murphy
The Phantom
Rhyno
Sami Zayn
Santino Marella
Simon Gotch
Sin Cara
Titus O'Neil (Part-Time)
Tyler Breeze
Tyson Kidd (Part-Time)
Xavier Woods (Part-Time)
Zack Ryder

ROSTER

Big E
Big Show
Bray Wyatt
Curtis Axel
Dolph Ziggler
Erick Rowan
Goldust
Jack Swagger
John Cena
Kalisto
Kofi Kingston
Konnor
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
The Miz
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Rob Van Dam
Ryback
Sin Cara
Stardust
Viktor
Xavier Woods

ROSTER

Alexa Bliss
Alicia Fox
Angela Omega (CAW)
Asuka
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Brie Bella
Cameron
Charlotte
Emma
Eva Marie
Dana Brooke
Jade Carter (CAW)
Jessica Miller (CAW)
Layla
Marilyn (CAW)
Michelle Mercedes (CAW)
Naomi
Natalya
Nia Jax
Nikki Bella
Paige
Riley Baker (CAW)
Sasha Banks
Selina Jimenez (CAW)
Summer Rae
Tamina
Vikturia Torres (CAW)

FACTIONS/TAG TEAMS
RAW
Booker T & Chris Jericho
The Los Matadores
The Usos
The Prime Time Players
Tyson Kidd & Cesaro

SMACKDOWN
Luke Harper & Erick Rowan
The Ascension
The Brotherhood
The New Day

The Lucha Dragons

NXT

Blake & Murphy
Enzo Amore & Colin Cassidy
The Hype Bros
The Lucha Dragons
The Vaudevillians
The New Day (Part-Time)
The Prime Time Players (Part-Time)

TOTAL DIVAS
Team Bella
Team B.A.D.
Charlotte & Becky Lynch
Emma & Dana Brooke
Eva Marie & Nia Jax

*ALL CHAMPIONS HAVE ACCESS TO ALL SHOWS*

Last edited by infamyice; 01-02-2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE PAY-PER-VIEWS
(NXT & TOTAL DIVAS WILL HOST BI-MONTHLY PPVS TOGETHER)

April: NXT Fatal 4-Way | Backlash

May: NWO: No Way Out

June: NXT TakeOver: Los Angeles | Money In The Bank

July: Vengeance

August: NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn | Summerslam

September: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs

October: NXT Respect | Hell In A Cell

November: Survivor Series

December: NXT Revolution | Armageddon

January: NXT Arrival | Royal Rumble

February: Fastlane

March: NXT Mania | WrestleMania

Last edited by infamyice; 12-08-2015 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:03 PM   #4
MVP

infamyice's Arena

WWE TITLE HISTORY

Seth Rollins - 1x Champion (Mar/5th Wk, 2015)

Daniel Bryan - 1x Champion (Mar/5th Wk, 2015)

Randy Orton - 1x Champion (Apr/2nd Wk, 2015)
John Cena - 4x Champion (Mar/5th Wk, 2015)

Cesaro & Tyson Kidd - 1x Champions (Feb/4th Wk, 2015)

Colin Cassady - 1x Champion (Apr/3rd Wk, 2015)
Kevin Owens - 1x Champion (Feb/2nd Wk, 2015)

Blake & Murphy - 1x Champions (Jan/3rd Wk, 2015)

Paige - 3x Champion (Apr/3rd Wk, 2015)
Nikki Bella - 1x Champion (Nov/4th Wk, 2014)

Tamina - 1x Champion (Apr/3rd Wk, 2015)
Bayley - 1x Champion (Apr/1st Wk, 2015)

Team B.A.D. (Naomi & Sasha Banks) - 1x Champions (Apr/3rd Wk, 2015)

Last edited by infamyice; 01-03-2016 at 01:01 AM.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:29 PM   #5
Rookie

coreybronco1's Arena

OVR: 5

Love the graphics, they really caught my attention. I'll be following.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #6
MVP

infamyice's Arena

BOUGHT IN
APRIL, WEEK 1, 2015

*The show starts off with lots of explosions from the pyrotechs to open up RAW*

Cole: And what a tremendous night it is to be here ladies and gentlemen! Just 24 hours away from one of the best Extravaganza the WWE have ever witness, WrestleMania! Hi, I'm Michael Cole, and I'm here with my partners JBL, and Jerry "The King" Lawler-

*Seth Rollins music queues and the fans bolsters in boos*

JBL: Here comes the greatest champion to be of this time!

King: I wouldn't go that far JBL, but I still can't believe what he did last night!

Cole:
The "Greatest Heist of the Century". Seth Rollins, cashed in his Money in the Bank contract, at WrestleMania, and defeated Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns to become the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!

*Rollins enters the ring, relishing in the boos he's receiving. With without speaking a word yet, Rollins hoisted up the championship title, speaking volumes of his accomplishment*

SR: I told you, I told you all!... Time after time, after time... That I am, the "Future of the WWE"...

*The boos grows louder*

SR: Had you not been there at WrestleMania, then you have missed out on the greatest accomplishment at WrestleMania, of all-time... But only on the WWE Network you can watch yours truly, over, and over, single-handedly, defeat Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, in the same night, to become your new WWE World Heavyweight Champion!!

*The boos continues then suddenly, Brock Lesnar's music queued*

Cole: Oh my! I believe things are about to get ugly.

JBL: You better believe it. The Beast Incarnate is most likely not in a good mood tonight!

*Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar proceed to make their presence felt on the stage*

PH: My name is Paul Heyman. And I am the advocate of the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, current "hell bent on chaotic catastrophes until he acquires what's rightfully his", BROOOCCCKK!! LLLEESSNNAARRR!!!

*Brock Lesnar stares a death hole into Rollins as the crowd goes into a Suplex City Chant*

PH: My client, BROCK LESNAR! Is not in the best of moods tonight. Last night, my client was mere minutes away from conquering Roman Reigns in defending and retaining his reigning championship, until you stuck your nose in my client's business... And now, my client, BROCK LESNAR! Has made you his business... BROCK LESNAR! has made you his business because you took a championship title that doesn't belong to you Mr. Rollins... And now, my client is mad, he's angry, he's pissed off!.. So effective, immediately, my client, BROCK LESNAR! Has invoked his re-match clause, here! Tonight!.. And it would be in your best interest for my client, before someone else has to pay the consequences.

*The crowd marks out and goes into a Yes! chant*

SR: Whoa! Whoa! No-no-no-no-no-no! That! Is not happening tonight! You can forget about it!.. I already talked to the Authority and they gave me the night off to any in-ring activity... So gracefully, I decline your re-match clause--

*Lesnar breaks into a stride for the ring*

Cole: Look! Lesnar making a break for Rollins!

JBL: Rollins better get outta there while he can!

*Rollins makes a b-line out of the ring and into the crowd, hauling with the WWE title*

King: Brock Lesnar got Rollins running with his tail tucked between his legs!

*The camera man unintentionally bumps into Lesnar and becomes his victim*

Cole: Oh no! No! Brock! No! He's just a cameraman! He's a civilian!

*Lesnar hoisted the cameraman on his shoulders and F-5 outside the ring*

King: Oh my god!

*A couple of referees comes to the aid of the cameraman, trying to seize Lesnar's actions, but he makes easy pickings of the two before Heyman calls off Lesnar*

JBL: Seth Rollins, you made the Beast Incarnate mad! He's not out for just the title, he's out for blood..

*As Heyman and Lesnar make their exit, Stephanie McMahon's music hits as she quickly enters stage*

SM: STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU THINK YOU TWO CAN JUST WALK IN HERE, HURTING WWE STAFF AND WALK OUT OF HERE!? I DON'T THINK SO! BROCK LESNAR, YOUR ACTIONS TONIGHT WAS UNBELIEVABLY DISGUSTING AND I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SUSPEND YOU, INDEFINITELY!!

*The crowd boos Stephanie's decision*

SM: GET OUT OF MY ARENA! NOW!!

*After a few words with Lesnar, Heyman convince Lesnar to leave peacefully without causing anymore damages*

------

Match #1: Cameron v Tamina Snuka
Straight out of the gate, Tamina showed off her power and prowess, knocking Cameron flat on her back. Move after move, this match quickly became one-sided with Cameron unable to put up a fight. Tamina continued to work on Cameron's head, setting up for the Superkick. Tamina makes easy work for 1-2-3.
Tamina Wins By Pinfall

----

Match #2: Dolph Ziggler v Bad News Barrett

*BNB pulls out a microphone out of kneepad during his entrance*

BNB:
"I'm afraid I got some Bad News..." (JBL: I LOVE it when he says that!)

BNB: You see, tonight's a special night for the WWE. Tonight is the very first episode of RAW right after WrestleMania XXXI. It is also a fresh start to new things. Everything in the past is in the wash, just about everyone gets a clean slate to start over, and that's good news... The bad news is, just about everyone, except you Ziggler... As I did not have a victorious match at WrestleMania, you will be the first example of many that "Bad News Barrett" will not simply roll over...

The match begins in a slugfest between Barrett and Ziggler. Both going blow for blow, not letting up on each other., but Barrett with the wits and delivers a knee to the gut to break Ziggler's offense. Barrett goes on the attack, an onslaught of jabs, followed up by a dominating clothesline. Barrett goes for the quick pin, but Ziggler kicks out after one. Ziggler gets worked on a bit throughout, which lead to Barrett landing another clothesline on Ziggler, this time, both competitors spilling out of the ring. Barrett makes it to his feet first, picking up Ziggler and tossing him into the barracade and throwing punches to the temple, blow after blow. Barrett takes his focus off Ziggler, feeding his ego from the crowd and Ziggler surprises Barrett a reverse DDT. The crowd shows support of Ziggler, as he stands Barrett back up and sends him into the steps, crushing his right arm. The count outside the ring was getting close to 10, Ziggler tosses Barrett in the ring and sets him up for the fameasser, getting all of it. Barrett laid there groggy and Ziggler took his bit of time to parlay to the fans. Ziggler goes back on the offense with a big drop kick and performs his signature, the heart-stopper. Barrett lays there taking all the elbow shots to the sternum, fading slowly. Ziggler goes for the pin and only get a near 3-count. He goes for the pin again, and another near 3-count, Barrett was showing life in the match. Ziggler had enough and squared up to hit Barrett with the super kick, and he hits it! The crowd goes nuts after the loud slap to the jaw. That kick made Barrett stumble into the ropes and bounces off, surprising Dolph with the Bull Hammer! Barrett falls on top of Dolph; 1-2-3!
Bad News Barrett Win By Pinfall
----

*Short Segment*

Cole: Hey, we're live at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and tonight's been a great night so far.

King: Yeah! We've seen Tamina Snuka, daughter of Superfly Jimmy Snuka defeat Cameron to start the show, and she looked better than ever.

JBL: And we got to see Ziggler receive some "Bad News" from Bad News Barrett! I tell ya', Ziggler did not see that Bull Hammer coming by a mile!

Cole: Hey, hold on guys, we got someone arriving to the arena in stretched limo... It's Mr. McMahon! The boss is here!

King: Business is about to pick up tonight Cole, I can't wait to hear what's on Mr. McMahon's agenda.

-----

Match #3: Bo Dallas v Jack Swagger

These two didn't waste no time locking up in the squared center tonight. Both these guys were looking to pick up their first win on a new season of Raw. After a series of chain wrestling, Dallas comes through with a snap suplex, followed by some heavy stomps. Dallas is taking full force in this match against Swagger. Relentless ground attacks from Dallas, you can hear the boos growing louder. Dallas hits Swagger with a big dropkick, flooring him and going for the cover, but only a 2-count. Dallas throws Swagger into ropes, outside on the apron, setting him up for the 2nd rope suplex. Lining up to finish Swagger off, Dallas stalked Swagger and hit the Bo Dazzler! Dallas was successful and goes for the pin again, 1-2-3! Dallas has dominated Jack Swagger from bell to bell. What a humiliating match for Jack.
Bo Dallas Wins By Pinfall

-----

Post Match Backstage Interview

Renee Young: Excuse me, Jack Swagger? May I have a minute of your time? We're just wondering what's going on. Before the match, you looked ready to go, but the match was one sided. You're thoughts?

Swagger: My thoughts? No thoughts at all Renee. Bo Dallas, just got lucky, no excuses... But I know one thing... If Dallas is man enough to face me again later on this week on Smackdown, I'll make sure to return the favor...

*Swaggers barges off the interview set, looking highly pissed after that embarrassing loss*

-----

Backstage Office Segment

*Camera fades in from commercials into the office of Triple H and Stephanie McMahon, holding a conversation with Seth Rollins*

HHH: Congratulations on last night at WrestleMania. You didn't get the job done against Randy Orton, but what really matters is that you found your moment, and stole the show right from underneath Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns... Look at you, WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

SR: Thank you Hunter, and to you too Steph. You guys don't know what it means to me and how good it feels to be on top of the WWE with this title. Randy Orton can have his WrestleMania victory, I have the most prestigious gold in my possession, that what really matters like you said.

SM: And after what happened earlier tonight to our staff, at the hands of Brock Lesnar, you will not have to worry about him or a re-match for the WWE World Heavyweight title.

SR: Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Good news for me! Plus I have the night off, not to mention, and the Brock, Lesnar, indefinitely suspended. I believe we tonight was "best, for business!" haha..

*Randy Ortons enters the room and the crowd cheers his presence. All looks at Randy with serious faces, inquisitive of his appearance*

Orton: If anybody knows what's "best for business", it is me. And I believe what's best for business is a title shot for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, since I beaten you at WrestleMania.

SR: Haha For what?! A title shot for a lucky victory? No-no-no, it's not going down like that. There's no hand outs while I'm champion. You want a crack at this bad boy, you'll have to earn your shot just to step in the same ring with me.

Orton: Oh yeah? That's all it takes? How about I knock your head off tonight and we'll see how much of fluke I am.

HHH: Guys! Enough!--

*A door opens and close behind Triple H, and on scene is Vince McMahon. The crowd is elated to see the WWE Chairman*

McMahon: Gentlemen... Is there a problem here?

Orton: No, no problem at all Mr. McMahon. Just explaining to the "Champion" here how a title match at the next pay-per-view could be "best, for business".

McMahon: I believe you could be right about that. But that is a month away. And you two need to be on the same page. In the main event, it'll be Randy Orton and Seth Rollins in one corner, going against the new United States Champion and Intercontinental Champion, John Cena and Daniel Bryan.

HHH: But I gave Seth Rollins the night off.

McMahon: Then why is he still here? Anybody on my payroll will compete tonight, especially, the WWE Champion. You two make sure y'all give a hell of a match tonight. Cause tonight, may be your last night on RAW.

Cole: What? What did Mr. McMahon mean by that?

*Triple H and Vince McMahon both walk off discussing agendas*

-----

Match #4: Fandango v Goldust

*Goldust making his way down the ramp*

Cole: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! That's Ryback! What's he's doing- OH! LOOKOUT!

*Ryback ambushes Goldust from behind, sending Goldust into the stairs, then into the ring before making his leave*

Cole: Hey! Wait the!

King: What is Ryback doing! He had no business interfering in this match before it got started!

The match starts and goldust is reeling from their damaged onto him caused by Ryback. Without mercy, Fandango takes advantage of Goldust, attacking him to the ground then stomping all over Goldust, then mounting him with punches. The onslaught continues from Fandango as the crowd boos on

JBL: Hey! Look who it is!

Cole:
It's Curtis Axel! What he's doing out here?

King: Oh no, it looks like he's coming to finish off what Ryback has started. Curtis Axel looking to pair up with Fandango and take out Goldust.

Cole: But wait a minute! Curtis Axel just leveled Fandango! Goldust is left stunned of the situation. Now Axel is making his escape!

JBL: What in tarnation is going on here! We got both men running interference against these two!

Goldust doesn't hesitate to capitalize on the assault by Curtis Axel, leveling Fandango with stomps of his own. The crowd cheers on for Goldust, rallying him on. Goldust lifts up Fandango and hits the back breaker on him then goes for the cover, but only a 2-count. Both men make it to their feet and Goldust hits the ropes, Fandango counters with a flap jack, and Goldust gets hung up on the ropes, gasping to catch his breath. Fandango goes to for the cover, but only gets a 2-count there. Fandango, keeps on the attack, showing offense and follows up with a leg drop on a laid out Goldust. Fandango with Goldust reeling, was about to set him up for a move, but Goldust reverses and connects with the Final Cut out of nowhere. The crowd erupts in excitement as Goldust crawls for the cover, 1-2-3!
Goldust Wins By Pinfall

*After the match, Goldust, stuck his hand out to Fandango to shake out of respect, out of everything that happened, Goldust figured they were even, but Fandango declines and smacks Goldust's hand away before leaving the ring.*

-----

Main Event: Seth Rollins & Randy Orton v Daniel Bryan & John Cena

*Daniel Bryan and John Cena makes their way down the ramp to the ring to Cena's music, and out of nowhere*

Cole: Hey!! That's Triple H and Bray Wyatt!!

King: What? Bray Wyatt?! Why?

*Triple H and Bray pummels on Bryan and Cena from behind, waling on them before the match starts*

Cole: Remember King, Bray loss to Cena last night at WrestleMania XXX. It appears he has a score to settle with Cena, but to be in cohoots with Triple H??

JBL: Bray Wyatt is smart. Numbers game, make it a 4-2. You expect Triple H, but not Bray to be involved with Evolution.

Cole: Oh, come on! This is uncalled for! Why wait this long to extract revenge?!

JBL: It's survival Michael, when opportunity knocks, you take out the big fish and become the big fish yourself.

*Once the damage has been done, Triple H and Bray Wyatt toss both Daniel Bryan and Cena into the ring for Orton and Rollins to finish off*

Rollins and Orton wasted no time finishing up what Triple H and Bray Wyatt started. Both men stomping the life out of Cena and Bryan, the referee tries to gain control of the match. Rollins sends Cena out of the ring with a power irish whip as Orton worked on Bryan methodically as usual. The beating Daniel was taken gotten to the point where he was busted wide open. With Orton smelling blood in the water, he delivers an RKO to Daniel Bryan and picks up the 3-count.
Randy Orton and Seth Rollins Wins By Pinfall

-----
Final Segment

Cole: This is sickening! Triple H, Seth Rollins, Randy Orton, along with Bray Wyatt, attacking Daniel Bryan and John Cena like savages!

King: Somebody needs to get down here and get these men off them before they cause permanent damage!

JBL: That's what it is King, that's there intentions. They want to put Daniel Bryan and John Cena on the shelf, once and for all, and for good.

Cole: Enough's enough! The match is over!

*As everyone boos Bray Wyatt and the momentarily aligned "Authority", for their on-going attacks, a familiar theme music queues up*

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/co...x0zR4lVwm/file
(CLICK TO PLAY)

Spoiler

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/co...IiRjDWc1O/file
(CLICK TO PLAY)

Spoiler

Last edited by infamyice; 12-11-2015 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-09-2015, 03:49 PM   #7
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

OVR: 0

Great show.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 12-11-2015, 08:42 PM   #8
MVP

infamyice's Arena

DIVAS REVOLUTION
APRIL, WEEK 1, 2015

*The show starts off with a video package and explosions from the pyrotechs to open up Total Divas*

*As the high cam pans around the arena, Stephanie McMahon's music queues, proceeding to make her way to the ring. In the ring are three podiums centered and covered*

SM: Welcome to debut premiere of Tuesday Night Total Divas!!

*The crowd roars in celebration of the new program. Stephanie takes a moment to soak it in*

SM: For many and many years, women across the world have been making all kinds of strides for success in the entertainment industry... Not just the entertainment industry it-self, but in many other platforms as well... Women like the Fabulous Moolah and Mae Young... Sami Grisafe, Lee Hwa Sook, Veronica Campbell-Brown, Lisa Leslie, Luciana Aymar, Sasha Cohen, Patty Berg, Kezia Bates, Layla Ali and Serena Williams... Ronda Rousey...

*The crowd cheers on the name droppings*

SM: Women of all life, nationalities, and background have risen to the top and have held their own with the best the men had to offer... Not only did some of the all-time greatest female athletes have paved the way for the generations ahead, tonight, we honor those who has made it our business to be here!.. Tonight, we take it to the next level! Tonight, we Divas continue our revolution, here on Total Divas!

*The audience goes into a Total Divas chant*

SM: But first, I would like for Nikki Bella to come down to the ring for a special presentation. So Nikki, come on out...

*Nikki Bella hits and Nikki Bella appears before the audience, but not alone as the rest of Team Bella tags along to the ring*

SM: Nikki, ever since you had captured the WWE Divas Championship, you have been "quite" the fighting champion. That is what's needed in the Divas' locker room today and going forward...

NB: And that's what it's been all about Stephanie, being a leader, a model, and a standard of what a true diva should be. While divas have come and gone in this business, Brie and I, we have been a constant figure in the Divas Division, revolutionizing the WWE for the future Divas..

*The audience returns her statement with mixed reaction*

SM: And I applaud you for stepping up and doing so. But as you know, tonight is a historic night already, and for new beginnings, come changes... As of tonight, Nikki Bella, you are no longer the WWE Divas Champion..

*A confused emotion falls on the faces of Team Bella*

SM: Please, hand me the Divas title..

*Nikki reluctantly complies and relinquishes the title*

SM: But as tonight and going forward, Nikki Bella, you are the WWE Divas "World" Champion!

*Stephanie unveils the new title and present it to Nikki Bella. An elated Nikki takes front center and hoist the championship up high for the viewers to witness*

Spoiler

NB: Stephanie, I am honored to be a part of this historic night and to usher in a this new Divas World Championship. For all the Divas in the back, I hope you're taking a good look at this, because this will be as close as you'll get to it.

SM: Speaking of getting to it, I like to present something else that's a first-ever for the Divas division... I present to you all, the WWE Divas Intercontinental Championship!

*As the Brie and Alicia Fox close in to get a better look of the title, Paige's music hits as she makes her presence known, the crowd erupts in cheers*

Spoiler

Paige: I couldn't help but overhear Nikki Bella say that the Bella Twins have revolutionized the Divas division on their own... Had I not been Divas champion before you, let alone the first WWE Divas to hold both the NXT Women's and WWE Divas Championship together?.. I have done more here in almost 4 years, than you have done in almost a decade here... You've had three WrestleMania matches and have not won one, where I have been victorious in my first... So you don't get to gloat Nikki... If anybody who has been revolutionizing the WWE Divas division, it's the person who's standing here before you, Paige!

*The audience cheer in favor of Paige*

NB: If you're such a revolutionary leader you claim to be so much, then why isn't it you that is *Nikki holds up the title* the WWE Divas World Champion?...

Paige: How about I take that title from you tonight! IN. MY. HOUSE!

*The audience hypes up the on-going drama, wanting to see a title match tonight, but Stephanie intervenes*

SM: There will be no title match tonight for you Paige. You want a title match, you'll have to earn it. And you can start tonight, with your match against Alicia Fox later on...

*The scene shows both Alicia and Paige staring each other down*

SM: But last and not least, we come to the final presentation... Something the Divas division has been pushing for, for so long, and have proven to be worthy of, I present the first-ever, the WWE Divas Tag Team Championships!

*After the unveiling, Brie and Nikki quickly hoisted up the tag team titles while Alicia held up the Divas IC title*

Spoiler

NB: We, Team Bella, deserve to be the first and rightful champions of all these titles. As much work and dedication we have given to this company, we should be the example for people like Paige, to follow..

*The crowd mildly boos Team Bellas for their arrogance*

*Suddenly, Charlotte's music hits and both Charlotte and Becky Lynch joins Paige in the ring*

Charlotte: If anybody, and I mean, anybody, who should be a "Natural Selection" for any of those titles, it should be my-self and Becky. And with the exception of Paige, we are the real divas revolution here!

Paige: For years now, the divas division and the WWE universe has grown tired of this "Bellas World" stagnant, and we're here to put an to it all..

*Eruptingly, Naomi's music hits and both Naomi and Tamina makes their presence in front of the ring*

Naomi: Examples? Did Nikki really say she setting examples around here? The only example you two Bellas have set is how neither one of you can win matches without each other switching roles... There's not a Diva in that ring, on this stage, or in the back that is more athletic than me, or more powerful than my girl Tamina... We're the true examples of dominance... We're the true definition of what being beautiful and dangerous is really about... So those tag team titles, are coming home to us... You can bank on that!

*Then sequentially Sasha Banks music queues and the crowd gets hyped as she makes her way next to Naomi and Tamina*

Sasha: Honey, you want to bank on something, you bank with the baddest boss in the WWE.. Not only are we going to rise to the top of the WWE, but we're going to change the game.. The time for you girls in the ring is up, it's our time..

*Following that statement, Emma's music queues and nonchalantly, Emma and Dana Brooke appears*

Emma: All this talk about the revolution and who started it, but what about the "real" revolution?.. The "Emma-lution"? Nobody was talking about any "lutions" until I arrived and made an impact on scene..

Dana: And how fitting that this show is called "Total Divas", when the only total divas are standing here before you all... Not only we are "beautiful and dangerous", we're the total package you could look for in a Diva..

*The arrogance oozing out of Dana's aura sends the crowd in boos*

SM: This is getting interesting already.. How about this to kick off Total Divas.. Tonight, we will host our very first tag team tournament! Week after week, two teams will square off, advancing to the finals.. At our first pay-per-view, NXT Fatal 4-Way, we will crown us our first ever tag tam champions!

*The Crowd cheers on for the tournament*

SM: Not only that, but we will also have battle royale tonight, to crown the first-ever WWE Divas Intercontinental Champion!

*The crowd cheers louder for the match*

SM: And if you Divas thought you all were hungry for supremacy and titles, think again.. I like to introduce you all to the new Divas!

*A class of eight new divas appeared on stage, line up as Emma and Dana backed down the ramp for safety distance*

SM: From your left, we have Angela Omega... Jade Carter... Jessica Miller... Madison Rayne... Michelle Mercedes... Riley Baker... Selina Jimenez... And Vikturia Torres...

*The audience packed the arena with roaring adulation, hyping up the promo, chanting "This Is Awesome!"*

SM: Let the revolution, begin!

*The new class of divas charged at Emma and Dana, forcing them to encounter Tamina's superkick and a clothesline from Naomi. Team Bella continue to stare off with Becky Lynch, Charlotte, and Paige, neither backing down momentarily until Team Bella exited the ring before going to commercial*
------

YR: Welcome here to Tuesday Night Total Divas! We're here live in San Diego, California at the Valley View Casino Center. I'm your host on commentary Renee Young, and I'm here alongside with Byron Saxton. Byron, what we saw in the opening segment of the show was so unprecedented. How amazing was that moment?

BS: It's was great Renee, it was more than great, it was a-maz-ing! To debut a show and to go all out like that, the fans were really into the moment, and I know they can't wait to see some action, tonight.

YR: If you missed out on the early moments, the boss, Stephanie McMahon presented an showcase of new championship titles. A new Divas "World" Championship, and first-ever Intercontinental and Tag Team Championship titles.

BS: And later on tonight, we will see the first match up of the Divas Tag Team Championship Tournament tonight, it'll be Emma and Dana Brooke versus Charlotte and Becky Lynch. Not only that, we'll also see Paige in action tonight against Alicia Fox. Paige is itching to get her hands on the Nikki Bella for the new title, but she'll have her work cut out as she'll have to fight for her #1 contendership.

YR: Let's not forget about our huge main event tonight, a Six Diva Battle Royale. Tonight we will see the first-ever Divas Intercontinental Champion crowned!

BS: Tonight is nothing short of epic proportions!
------

Match #1: Madison Rayne v Angela Omega v Nia Jax
As the bell ring, Rayne turns her attention to Angela and Nia Jax wasted no time to make the first move, delivering a back breaker to Rayne. The match goes back and forth between the three competitors, Jax running rampage, Angela showing off her striking and power moves while Rayne takes a beating from the double teaming. Rayne tries to get back into the match but either Jax or Angela was there to stop her in her tracks. Jax takes out Rayne with a clothesline and follow up with a running leg drop, trying to steal the match quick, but Angela is there to intervene. Jax and Angela goes back and forth, blow for blow until Rayne intervenes with a big dropkick to Jax. Jax rolls out the ring, and Angela surprises Rayne, spilling her out the ring. All three takes the fight outside the ring, putting on the show as the crowd roars loudly. Angela looks under the ring and pulls out a chair, but Rayne steals it from her and uses it on Jax, trying to take out the bigger threat. Once Jax was down, Angela takes control of the match, slamming Rayne into the barracade. Eventually, Rayne is thrown into the ring by Angela where she sets Rayne up for the Fall From Omega. Angela is successful and covers, 1-2-3!
Angela Omega Wins By Pinfall
------

Match #2: Cameron v Jade Carter
A new Diva enters the ring by the name of Jade Carter and the fans have already decided who they were going to invest their support into as Carter takes over the match early. It was quick order of dominance as Carter light up Cameron with body blows and quick strikes. Cameron stunned, leaned up against the ropes, and Carter stayed on the attack with the stun gun manuever. Carter had no problems showing how rowdy and dominant she can be. Cameron was clearly no match as Carter rung Cameron up with a Tornado DDT out of the corner. The audience started chanting, "Carter's Gonna Kill You" as Jade sized up Cameron to her feet. Jade Carter hit the Pedigree and it was all she wrote. 1-2-3!
Jade Carter Wins By Pinfall
------

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW

Eden: Angela Omega, congratulations on your win tonight! As it should be a historic night for you, you're the first Diva to capture the first win of Total Divas, and you did it beating two other tough competitors. How do you feel?

AO: It's an honor to be the first to pick up a win on Total Divas. I'm more happy that I was able to show the Divas in the back, and the world who Angela Omega is... I know I'm new here and I must pay my dues, but I already have my eyes set on--

*Out of nowhere, Nia Jax attacks Angela from behind. Constant stomps to the back and kidneys of Angela, sending her a message*

Jax: Nobody shows me up! Not now, not ever! You want to make history?! Try it again!

*Nia Jax continues to stomp out Angela, getting her point across. After letting up, Nia looks to Eden, smiling before walking off*
------

Match #3: Emma & Dana Brooke v Becky Lynch & Charlotte
Both Dana Brooke and Becky Lynch began the match for their respective teams and Lynch takes the early offense with an armbar. Dana works her way out and but Lynch stays on top of her. Lynch tags in Charlotte, allowing her to pick up where she left off. Eventually Dana Brooke's power game comes into play, over-matching Charlotte but it didn't last long. Both Divas goes back and forth until Charlotte gets the upper-hand, working on the legs with a knee breaker. Charlotte and Lynch keeps Dana singled out from her partner as they double-team her, wearing Dana down as this match looks one-sided already. Dana reverses Becky with a bulldog and tags in Emma, but Becky recovers fast and takes out Emma, flooring her. Emma turns the tide shortly, working on Becky then following up with a Backstabber. Emma gets cocky and tries to flaunt over Becky and it costs her time as Becky sneaks up on Emma with a dropkick, giving her space to tag in Charlotte. Charlotte comes in firing, but Emma stops her in her tracks. Emma whips Charlotte into the corner and executes the Dil-Emma on Charlotte, looking to put away Charlotte and Becky Lynch. Emma tags in Dana and she delivers a crushing knee to the face of Charlotte then mounts her for a flurry of punches. Charlotte somehow fights her way back into the match and was able to make the tag and both Divas hoisted Dana Brooke up for a double Samoan drop. Becky hits the running leg drop and goes for the cover, 1-2-, Emma breaks the count! Charlotte goes after Emma, sending her flying over the top rope as she follow suit. Becky continues to take control of the match, wearing down Dana with submissions and ground attacks. Becky went to pull Dana to her feet, but Dana counters with a thunderous side slam, crawling to her corner to tag in Emma. The resilient lass-kicker somehows catches Emma off the beat and attacks her with a forearm and a dropkick. Becky lines up Emma in the corner and drops her on her head with a Tornado DDT. Becky tags in Charlotte as Emma makes it to her feet and Charlotte comes in with a flurry of chops as they sound off. Emma runs the ropes and crashes into Charlotte's elbow. Charlotte goes for the cover, but only a two count. The match continues as Charlotte and Emma goes back and forth until Emma was able to tag in Dana where the complexion of the match swung in their favor. Dana crams Charlotte into the corner and hoisted her up on the top rope, performing a super back drop, both divas crashing to the mat in agony. Dana covers, 1-2-, Becky breaks the count! Dana tries to mount Charlotte again but Charlotte was quick enough to counter with a back breaker. Charlotte climbs to the top and delivers a diving elbow to the sternum of Dana and covers, 1-2-, Dana kicks out! Charlotte tags out and Becky comes in attacking Dana who has been taking a major beating all night. Becky goes for the cover eventually but Emma managed to break it up. Charlotte then attacks Emma, both fighting in the ring, spilling out to the floor, which lead to Becky locking in the Dis-Arm-Her on Dana Brooke, having no choice but to tap out.
Becky Lynch & Charlotte Wins By Submission
------

POST MATCH SEGMENT

YR: Becky Lynch & Charlotte wins! Wow! What an incredible match!

BS: Yeah, they definitely put on a show tonight, giving the fans what they wanted to see. Lets not discredit Emma and Dana Brooke, they put on a very tough fight, but Becky was just too much.

YR: And now we have Beck Lynch and Charlotte advancing to the finals. Next week, here on Total Divas, we'll see Team B.A.D. take on Team Bella.

BS: But first, tonight, it's Alicia Fox and Paige, as Paige sets her eyes on the prize of the Divas division

*The camera cuts to the back where Eden was set to interview Paige*

Eden: Paige, tonight, you go against Alicia Fox, a diva you have had history in the ring in the past. You've set your goal on obtaining the WWE Divas World Championship, but you'll have to go through Alicia Fox, and possibly Brie Bella as well at ringside. What's your thoughts going into this match?

Paige: One thing for certain, there will be no "twin magic" tonight. So if Brie wants to interfere in my match tonight, I will make sure she receives the same beating Alicia Fox will receive as well. They said they started this Divas Revolution, when the facts are that I did! When no one wanted to step up against the Bellas, I was there to step up. I'm the only one who has been trying for the longest to make change in the Divas locker room. It comes to an end at NXT Fatal 4-Way, but it starts tonight.

Eden: Earlier tonight, Becky Lynch and Charlotte stood by your side in the ring against the Bellas. Do you thing this is some form of alliance we will see in the future?

Paige: If they are willing to work their butts off to "dethrown" the Bellas, then yeah, it could happen. I'm glad there is someone else out there that now wants to step up and rebel. And if it takes a rebellion, then I shall lead the Divas to a new era for Total Divas...
------

Match #4: Layla v Eva Marie v Bayley v Alexa Bliss v Shasha Banks v Natalya (WWE IC Divas Championship)

------

POST MATCH SEGMENT
Spoiler
Spoiler

------

Main Event: Alicia Fox v Paige
Both divas square up as the bell rings, talking trash to each other, but Paige wasn't having any of that as she clobbers Alicia with a couple of fore arm strikes, sending her into the corner. Paige stays on the attack with shoulder thrusts then a whip to the other corner that she followed up with a fisherman's suplex. The crowd was already raving behind Paige. Paige continues to dominate with a big body drop and goes for the cover, but a quick one count. Fox manages to counter Paige with a elbow of her own, stumbling Paige into the corner. Fox works on Paige and lifts her up to the top rope, executing a beautiful hurricarana. With the tides turned, Fox stays on top of Paige, but Paige fights back and brings down Fox with a back breaker. Fox in a bad way after Paige delivers another back breaker than covers, 1-2-, Fox kicks out! Fox quickly turns the momentum, wearing down Paige in a chin lock, trying to put Paige to sleep. Paige fights back and the two divas continues to put on a match the crowd can appreciate. Suddenly Paige hits Fox with the Paige-Turner and covers, 1-2-, Fox kicks out! Fox is reeling right now and Paige is gaining momentum after dropping Fox with a back suplex. The crowd behind Paige 100%, Paige begin to size up Fox, but Brie Bella climbs onto the apron, trying to distract the referee, but Paige makes her pay with a spear. Paige seizes her moment and sizes up Fox and executes the Ram-Paige! Paige covers, 1-2-3!
Paige Wins By Pinfall
------

FINAL SEGMENT

BS: Paige wins! Paige defeats Alicia Fox!

YR: Paige has once again defeated the odds stacked against her, and now a step closer to getting her title shot at Fatal 4-Way!

BS: Unbelievable!

*Paige's music was interrupted by Nikki Bella's theme as she makes her appearance on the stage*

YR: And here comes the WWE Divas World Champion, Nikki Bella

BS: Yeah, she's out here to make a statement, a reminder that she's still the champion, and the person to go through for the title.

YR: But that match could be in two weeks, is that how long Nikki has left on her clock as champion?

BS: We'll have to see what happens next. I got a feeling things we be pretty from here on out.
------

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »