Home

88 overall Max Height Rebounding Shotblocking Center looking for ProAm crew (Xb1)

This is a discussion on 88 overall Max Height Rebounding Shotblocking Center looking for ProAm crew (Xb1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-18-2015, 07:19 PM   #1
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

OVR: 0
88 overall Max Height Rebounding Shotblocking Center looking for ProAm crew (Xb1)

Tired of playing with low IQ randoms. I am a defensive minded player looking for a high IQ squad to run Pro AM with on Xbox one.

I am a 7,3 88 overall Inside Center with maxed out defense, and rebounding attributes.

Message me on xbox

XBL tag: XxXEaRLXxX
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2015, 02:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 88 overall Max Height Rebounding Shotblocking Center looking for ProAm crew (Xb1)

Hey whats up. I am looking to get a squad together for the new esports lg if you are interested. MY GT is bestout51683
Old 12-28-2015, 12:06 PM   #3
Rookie

C4KLee's Arena

Re: 88 overall Max Height Rebounding Shotblocking Center looking for ProAm crew (Xb1)

Do you really find it fun to play as a 7'3'' C? It takes literally 0 skill. I can't imagine having any fun in doing so.

Anyways... More power to ya, bud.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4KLee
Do you really find it fun to play as a 7'3'' C? It takes literally 0 skill. I can't imagine having any fun in doing so.

Anyways... More power to ya, bud.
Why come into a Pro-Am thread to bash someone's player model?
Old 12-28-2015, 01:09 PM   #5
Rookie

C4KLee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
Why come into a Pro-Am thread to ask a rhetorical question and bash someone's player model?
While it was mostly rhetoric, I would love to know what enjoyment these guys get out of it.

The rest is just my frustration from having to play against these demi-god cheesers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2015, 01:22 PM   #6
Pro

yungsta404's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4KLee
While it was mostly rhetoric, I would love to know what enjoyment these guys get out of it.

The rest is just my frustration from having to play against these demi-god cheesers.
if you must know I am a defensive minded player that modeled my game after marc eaton. I thoroughly enjoy taking away easy/cheesy baskets in the paint and making huge impacts on the game without having to score.

My guy is max height because I want to put my team in the best position to stop all the cheesy crap the other team has up their sleeve and to go up against the other max height centers that 90% of the top tier teams have. This has always been my role on competitive myplayer vs myplayer game modes since 2k10.

Last edited by yungsta404; 12-28-2015 at 01:24 PM.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:30 PM   #7
Rookie

C4KLee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
if you must know I am a defensive minded player that modeled my game after marc eaton. I thoroughly enjoy taking away easy/cheesy baskets in the paint and making huge impacts on the game without having to score.

My guy is max height because I want to put my team in the best position to stop all the cheesy crap the other team has up their sleeve and to go up against the other max height centers. This has always been my role on competitive myplayer vs myplayer game modes since 2k10.
Well, I am the center on my team as well. Largely the same style. Tops in rebounding, defense, and high in playmaking.

I made my guy 6'10''. It's still possible to (and I do) block shots, defend the paint, and rebound if you know how to play the game. All being 7'3'' does is make it much easier to do all of these things. It's essentially playing on easy-mode.

Even if you haven't played as much pro-am as I have, you have to know how incredibly unfair and lame it is to have a 7'3'' paint pounder with 99 vert and dunking.

Sure, it's less the users fault and more 2Ks fault for not limiting the athleticism and cheesyness of these types of players, but my point still stands.

The ONLY thing I can reason with you on, is making a 7'3'' C to counter-act the other users (who clearly don't know what they're doing) that chose to play with them, because of that unfair advantage they innately have. Other points are moot.

Regardless, who am I to tell you how to play. Enjoy your max height C.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »