Home

The RTTC Finisher's Squad

This is a discussion on The RTTC Finisher's Squad within the NBA 2K Mobile forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2015, 04:48 PM   #1
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

OVR: 0
The RTTC Finisher's Squad

Good afternoon, boys and men.

I'm sure you have all heard my team rhetoric here before. Now that the whole "Teams" features, event bonuses, etc., has been sorted out, it's time to start playing for keeps. Many of the top players here started their own teams and began recruiting. This was cool, but for the most part, any old Joe could get onto a team. This, I believe, led to the top Operation Sports Forum talent getting separated and fragmented. The purpose of this new squad will be to bring all the OS MyNBA2k top talent together, on one Killer Super Squad.

I'm sure everyone here is aware, our forum got killed by the other forum in the Rival Clash last week. Unfortunately, as far as RC's are concerned, that top spot it going to be tough to get into. However, I know AT LEAST 14 other guys around here plan to finish the RttC this week (so long as there is one). And I know, we have come this far with our teams, and it's a damn shame to jump ship now. Plus, in the wake of the Rival Clash, teams still have a few days of rewards coming. Grab them, enjoy them... and come back Wednesday/Thursday prepped for all new Glory.

I know we all have some loyalty towards our teams, however, I also know most of us got burned by that last weekend with "Team" members not really participating. With the RttC, any team has the chance to be a number 1 squad, however, just one person on the squad not completing the Deck could easily bounce you out of the top 25. I'm here to say, that isn't going to happen.

So! If you want to be on a New Squad with 14 other people that WILL complete the RttC, and will gain serious top squad perks, then Please, send me a PM. I have about 7 guys that have finished at least 2 or 3 RttC's this year, and WILL complete the upcoming one. As a bonus, I have a few ideas that should catapult us to the Number 1 Squad overall.

I will update this thread with the roster in the coming days. Also, a side note for members that get in, please let me know if you will not be finished the RttC this week, and I will remove you.

The RttC Finisher's Roster
As of 12/22/15 at 8:30pm PST

Officer 1: Slightly Snaked
Officer 2: $ocballer$
Officer 3: KP6250
Officer 4: TJMann22
Officer 5: Chris
Officer 6: DoctaBre
Officer 7: Starburst
Officer 8: mnkc79
Officer 9: bazooka bananas REST IN PIECES(Falsified Squad Strength)
Officer 10: dsnatcher
Officer 11: Engimatic
Officer 12: Ericake
Officer 13: jongo13
Officer 14: jmcki330
Officer 15: Open
Officer 16: Open

-Snake

Last edited by SlightlySnaked; 12-22-2015 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Adding to Roster
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: The RTTC Finisher's Squad

Are you making a new team?
Old 12-22-2015, 11:47 AM   #3
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Some fringers have been in touch, but for now I want to keep this squad to members that WILL finish this RttC. A few spots left boys, let me know.

-Snake
Old 12-23-2015, 02:19 AM   #4
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Well, there was one spot open, upon one teams line up check... There are now two spots left. Can't wait to draft Star Contracts after this very Merry RttC

-Snake
Old 12-23-2015, 12:13 PM   #5
Rookie

N.tr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySnaked
Well, there was one spot open, upon one teams line up check... There are now two spots left. Can't wait to draft Star Contracts after this very Merry RttC

-Snake
Team name?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 12:37 PM   #6
Rookie

Lietuvis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlightlySnaked

-Snake
I will join if there will beteam perks for RTTC.
Old 12-23-2015, 04:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Snake, will you send out our team name so I can send request to join? Looking to get this set up prior to the start of RTTC.
Old 12-23-2015, 06:55 PM   #8
MVP

SlightlySnaked's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkc79
Snake, will you send out our team name so I can send request to join? Looking to get this set up prior to the start of RTTC.
Team Name is "Snake" PM me if it is full. After some kicks some random people have been jumping in quick.

The RttC "Drafting Star Contracts" Perk is going to be very simple to obtain. This should be fun boys. I will update the roster when I get to a computer (mobile blows).

-Snake

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Mobile »