Home

Old 01-06-2016, 01:34 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
PS3 Freezing

I did some roster editing then started a game. The audio began to skip/mute every second or so. I ignored this, until at halftime, the quarter ended, and I was not taken to the usual halftime screen. I could not advance. I was forced to quit the game, and cannot advance past this no matter what I do. Is this a known issue? This is my 2nd Used College Hoops ive purchased that has freezing and lagging offline
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #2
Just started!

dwarrior27x's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 Freezing

Does it to me from time to time. Especially when editing a player or going through the daily games part of the schedule. Doesn’t happen all the time but maybe once in 3 to 4 times i play.
Old 10-15-2019, 08:42 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: PS3 Freezing

Kind of a game killer.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K »