Home

***Xbox360 2016/2017 Rosters***

This is a discussion on ***Xbox360 2016/2017 Rosters*** within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-17-2016, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Arrow ***Xbox360 2016/2017 Rosters***

2016/2017 Legit Rosters

This is a community roster, and we are currently looking for help!

My GT is - oG Pointzzzzzzz (That is 7 z's)

The Goal - Create a roster for the most realistic gameplay possible

Speed strategy -
40 time = speed
Burst/Explosiveness = acceleration

Offensive Run Game versus Defense

Longer runs + Shorter Runs - game has a tendency to allow a RB to break through the middle wide open to gain 7 yards almost every time and get tackle by the Safeties (depending on the sliders). There is not much in-between with this, have used multiple sliders and get a lot of the same results. The goal is to get Dlines and LBs either to stop RBs for minimum gains and to also allow the RB to be able to outrun or cut past DBs in the secondary. The better RBs will have the ability to outlast DBs to endzone, and be able to "move" faster in the open field.

How to obtain?
- DBs agility moved down creating more straight line speed
- Burst from RBs allows them to explode past faster speed of DB's
- Agility of RB allows quicker movement in open field than DB's
- Better the DB is, the better the agility+pursuit
- Pursuit turned DOWN for DBs

Result -
Pass Coverage is increased, but Zone Coverage/Man Coverage setting is not only about coverage it also increases tackling when those coverage's are called. This will even out the agility+pursuit measurable allowing the DB to tackle better depending on the RB. In other words, if the DB CAN get his hand on the RB then he has a better chance at making the tackle, the difficult part will be getting his hands on the RB in the open field.

Pass Coverage vs WR/RB

Risk vs. Reward -
Make Possession WRs a part of the game, allow WRs to get open deep on occasion... all while making deeper plays higher risk.

How to obtain -
Route Running is not how well the WR runs a route, it is actually how much separation a WR can get from a DB. With this in mind the better the deep threat the better the Route Running. Everyone knows that speed is what everyone looks for at WR in this game... but speed has little to do with getting open deep. Possession WRs will be a huge part of the game instead of just a warm body on the outside. These guys will be able to separate like they do in real life without having 90+ speed. The speedy WRs will still be able to get deep, but they will excel in the open space on screens/sweeps etc. This will make you think twice about putting in the backup because he is faster... but make guys like JuJu Smith-Schuster and KD Cannon very valuable.

Oline vs. Dline/LBs

Win vs Losing -
Football games are determined 99% of the time by who plays better up front. Their ratings should matter, and running versus some teams should be like running into a brick wall if your Oline cant handle them.

How to Obtain -
Very Tricky when talking about LOS in this game. Depending on the setting the Dline can overpower the Oline no matter what, and in other settings the Oline can create lanes to run through a mile wide. So what I have done is allow stamina and strength to be the main attributes for the Dline. You can run into that brick wall over and over again but once your Oline gets rolling its hard to stop...

- Stamina for the Dline is -3 to -10 their ovr depending on position (Nose Tackle types maybe stronger they tire out faster)
- Stamina for the Oline is +5 to+10 their ovr (Big OG's/C tire faster)
- Speed/Acel/Pursuit turned down for Dline - No more catching RBs from behind with Dlineman.

QB Accuracy

Realistic Stats and Throws - Want to play on Heisman, but avoid RoboQb? These Rosters will allow you to do that without putting the Slider at 5.

How to obtain -
Lower QB Accuracy
+ QB Throw Power
Awareness is main attribute to how good the QB is

What comes with this roster?

- Hometown is the CLOSEST to it as possible
- True Impact players
- Duplicate #'s
- Top 25
- Ratings are based on research - Draft/Recruiting/Teams Homepages (247, Rivals, Scout)
- Equipment
- Height and Weight
- Body types (not all OL have a "50" belly build)
- Depth Charts are projected and if its a toss up to who starts you will see their ovrs are most of the time the same
- Teams Ratings will be accurate based on preseason polls.
- Most accurate rosters!!!
- Using the 247composite for new recruits

---------- SEC SNEAK PEAK -----------
RB Leonard Fournette - 98
LT Cam Robinson - 97
DE Myles Garrett - 96
DE Jonathan Allen - 96
CB Tre'Davious White - 95
CB Jalen Tabor - 95
QB Chad Kelly - 94
DE Derrick Barnett - 94
S Eddie Jackson - 94
MLB Kendall Beckwith - 93
MLB Reuben Foster - 93
S Marcus Maye - 93
TE O.J. Howard - 93

S Jamal Adams - 93
C Ethan Pocic - 93
WR Fred Ross - 93
QB Josh Dobbs - 93
TE Evan Engram - 92
S Tony Conner - 92
LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin - 92
CB Cam Sutton - 92

LB - Zach Cunningham - 92
DE Carl Lawson - 91
LB Jarrad Davis - 91
DT Caleb Brantley - 91
S Dominick Sanders - 91
DE Lewis Neal - 91
RB Jalen Hurd - 91
WR Calvin Ridley - 90

***** Teams Completed *****
Auburn
Alabama
USC
Clemson
Texas A&M
Florida State
Tennesee
LSU
Miami
Ole Miss
Florida
UGA
Miss St
Arkansas

Oklahoma
Kentucky
South Carolina
Vanderbilt
Missouri
Nebraska (no dups or face fixes)
Ohio St
Rutgers
Wisconsin (no dups or face fixes)
Michigan (no dups or face fixes)

***Assigned
Texas
Baylor

Notre Dame
Penn State
West Virginia
Virginia Tech

Last edited by JosMit24; 05-15-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2016, 09:25 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: ***Xbox360 2016/2017 Rosters***

I can work on the ACC, I'm a Clemson fan so I can get those going on your gamertag. I'll start working on Clemson, FSU & North Carolina first and work my way around I'll let you know when I start more. Let me know if you need me to do anything specific or anything like that.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauerrpower
I can work on the ACC, I'm a Clemson fan so I can get those going on your gamertag. I'll start working on Clemson, FSU & North Carolina first and work my way around I'll let you know when I start more. Let me know if you need me to do anything specific or anything like that.
Let me know if you have taken the roster. Im working on Auburn and LSU today.
Old 02-19-2016, 11:04 AM   #4
Rookie

Do i need to upload the roster anywhere when I'm done? I dont want to both be editing and lose all the edits from 1 person
Old 02-21-2016, 02:43 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosMit24
Do i need to upload the roster anywhere when I'm done? I dont want to both be editing and lose all the edits from 1 person
What all has been done to the roster? I will have time starting tomorrow to help with things, but unless someone knows what's going on it's pointless.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 03:10 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt0424
What all has been done to the roster? I will have time starting tomorrow to help with things, but unless someone knows what's going on it's pointless.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Ive done Alabama's roster, Im working on all the SEC. Im almost done with Auburns roster as well... Trying to figure out their DBs and LB's
Old 02-21-2016, 03:17 PM   #7
Rookie

I cannot use the editor, because i cannot extract with Modio 2 anymore. If we had one person who could do duplicate #'s that would be awesome- by the way try to keep this thread updated with info that needs to be changed as we go along, so that whoever has the roster can make the change requested. You can use some versatility with the ratings for recruits coming in, but be honest with them. If you have any questions about a rating I can look all the info up since i have access to scout/247/rivals/espn to find some good info.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:25 PM   #8
Rookie

I'm a lifelong Auburn fan, so I'd like to be to help with them. I'm knowledgeable with the rest of the SEC as well.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »