Home

If anyone sees the Trade Deadline roster updated let me know.

This is a discussion on If anyone sees the Trade Deadline roster updated let me know. within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
If anyone sees the Trade Deadline roster updated let me know.

I plan to keep the rosters up to date as long as I can, but figure since the most recent one will also have the retained salary trades it would be a good one to grab,.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2016, 12:04 AM   #2
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

Re: If anyone sees the Trade Deadline roster updated let me know.

I just looked on my Xbox 360 and trade deadline rosters are out for Legacy as of 3/2/16 idk if it's the same for NHL 16 I'm assuming they are but yeah just letting you know man. I looked through them and they seem pretty good as far as deadline trades go. Call ups might be different for certain teams as far as what lines teams are rolling with as of today but that's an easy fix if need be. I'm not a fan of EA's rating system, I miss the revamped rosters crew lol. One thing I did notice was Chris Pronger and Nathan Horton are still on the active rosters, idk why since Dupuis isn't but I just moved them to National teams so I don't have to worry about seeing them in BEAGM.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:52 AM   #3
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
I just looked on my Xbox 360 and trade deadline rosters are out for Legacy as of 3/2/16 idk if it's the same for NHL 16 I'm assuming they are but yeah just letting you know man. I looked through them and they seem pretty good as far as deadline trades go. Call ups might be different for certain teams as far as what lines teams are rolling with as of today but that's an easy fix if need be. I'm not a fan of EA's rating system, I miss the revamped rosters crew lol. One thing I did notice was Chris Pronger and Nathan Horton are still on the active rosters, idk why since Dupuis isn't but I just moved them to National teams so I don't have to worry about seeing them in BEAGM.
The reason for horton and pronger being on the rosters is due to the fact that yes techniclly they will never play again they arnt officially retired due to their teams telling them not to or they wont get paid their full contract, teams have to hold their contracts the salary cap anyway so they rather see the players get paid then rather then the league therefore these players are still on their active payroll and count against the cap so ea prolly left them to make it seem real, dupis should b the same way, they are left in on my nhl 15 roster just ratings lowered all the way down so they will never play

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Old 03-06-2016, 10:33 PM   #4
Pro

PensDynasty87's Arena

I get what your saying but Duper def isn't to be found on my Pens roster even before doing any edits myself
Old 03-07-2016, 11:37 AM   #5
Banned

babaracus88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensDynasty87
I get what your saying but Duper def isn't to be found on my Pens roster even before doing any edits myself
its because dupuis im pretty sure officially retired and pronger and horton havent they are just on LTIR
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2016, 01:07 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by babaracus88
its because dupuis im pretty sure officially retired and pronger and horton havent they are just on LTIR
Dupuis didn't retire, for the same reason Pronger, Horton, Savard and Ohlund haven't. Therefore Dupuis should either be on the roster, or all of those should be removed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »