Home

Ruud2You's 2015-16 Roster's Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Ruud2You's 2015-16 Roster's Xbox 360 within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2016, 10:00 PM   #1
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

OVR: 0
Ruud2You's 2015-16 Roster's Xbox 360

I am making a new forum for a couple of reasons:
1. That way I clear out old material of my updates on rosters
2. A way for people to put things that may need to edited, so if I (or anyone else) does a project next year using these roster's they can easily see things that need to be updated
3. I can write step by step directions on how to down load the rosters on the first page so people do not have to scroll through the pages to find it

How to download the file: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuQ_20_pD2s

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365
Usb Format Instructions:

1. Download and Install Horizon https://www.wemod.com/horizon
2. Make Sure You Have A Xbox360 Formatted USB Stick (To do this, plug in a USB stick to Xbox, go to "Settings" then "Storage" you should be able to select USB stick and have the option to "Format") w/ Your Gamer Profile Copied To It.
****To Copy Gamertag to USB Go To Settings On Xbox Console, Then Storage, Select Whichever Storage Unit Contains Your Profile, Select Your Profile And "Move" It To USB Stick

3. Open "Horizon" and Insert USB Stick

4.In "Horizon" Select The "Tools" Tab. Then "Package Manager"

5. Open My Roster File That You Downloaded (extract from.zip file). Next, in The Bottom Left Corner Make Sure Your Gamer Tag Is Loaded, If Not Load It.

6. Select "Save,Rehash,Resign" Button. Then "Save To Device Button".

7. Start CH2k8 and Load The Roster

If anybody has a better step by step go ahead and post it. I will probably add it into this post.

I would like to say that these rosters have taken a bunch of time. I am completely OK with people saying things are not right and need to edited. Please do not get all mad if something is out of place, I did these by myself and I know a few things will be wrong. Just a heads up

What these rosters DO include:
Correct players on EVERY roster (or at least 98% correct)
Correct Head Coach (Age/Race w/ few exceptions so that a certain coach won't reach 1500 wins, retire too soon) and 2 assistants for every team(Race is correct, could not edit age)
Updated Tendencies so stats should resemble real life stats.
Semi-decent Team overalls.
Redshirts - medical, normal and transfer - SHOULD be included. Some guys have not decided where to transfer so they may not be in game.

These rosters do NOT include:
Updated rotations (I just had the CPU manually fix them, so they'll be a tad off),
Jersey #s and appearances (skin color and hair for most people will at least resemble real life. Some #s are correct, some are not.)

Donation link: https://www.paypal.me/GFrei <-- Clearly have no idea on how to set up the donation link. Figured this would work.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Roster1.zip (1.31 MB, 942 views)

Last edited by Ruud2You; 03-22-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 10:13 PM   #2
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Re: Ruud2You's 2015-16 Roster's Xbox 360

Everything works. Just took a quick glance over the rosters and you did a great job. Notre Dame roster looks VERY good. Thank you for all of your hard work!
Old 03-05-2016, 10:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
Everything works. Just took a quick glance over the rosters and you did a great job. Notre Dame roster looks VERY good. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Great to hear!
Old 03-05-2016, 11:06 PM   #4
Rookie

for some reason, it says its in my hard drive as a "saved game"(which is normal) but it doesnt show up when i try to load it in CH2k8. It tried it straight from my usb, and i tried copying it to my hard drive. It still doesnt show up. Cant figure out why
Old 03-06-2016, 06:08 PM   #5
Just started!

I've been lurking here for a while, and thought I'd write up a few more instructions about how I got it to work.

The rosters look really accurate at least from the teams I checked. I sent a small donation because this has significantly extended the life of this game for me. I strongly encourage any of you who benefit from these rosters to do the same.

These instructions are mostly derived from the video OP linked

1) Download Horizon from htt p s :// ww w. wemod . com /horizon (can't post links yet, delete spaces) - I'm not positive this is the right place, but from limited research it looks like just googling for a download can be very dangerous and you might end up on a sketchy site. I had to uncheck several "add-ons" in the installation process, so watch out for that.

2) Download and unzip the attached roster file.

3) Find a clean flash drive. You might have to completely format it (deletes all files) first.

4) Plug flash drive into your Xbox 360 and copy over at least one file via the System Settings -> Storage menu (I copied over an old legacy). If you don't do this, Horizon might not register that you have a device available.

5) Plug flash drive back into your computer. Horizon should automatically detect it. Within Horizon click "Tools" in the top menu, and then "Device Explorer". From this point, the video shows what to do better than text can. Find College Hoops 2k8, and "Inject File".

6) Plug flash drive back into Xbox 360. I recommend going into System Settings -> Storage and copying your roster file over to the Xbox 360 HDD.

7) Done. Enter the game, and load the roster like you'd load any file.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2016, 07:51 PM   #6
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acghipowahicgo
I've been lurking here for a while, and thought I'd write up a few more instructions about how I got it to work.

The rosters look really accurate at least from the teams I checked. I sent a small donation because this has significantly extended the life of this game for me. I strongly encourage any of you who benefit from these rosters to do the same.
Thank you for your donation!! And I added your steps to the first post to help out. Appreciate the kind words about the roster.
Old 03-06-2016, 09:12 PM   #7
Pro

Mckinley Cash's Arena

OVR: 11

Donation sent. Thanks for the hard work. Now I can dust this game off and enjoy my own March Madness again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Old 03-07-2016, 02:01 PM   #8
Just started!

Can you do this on a macbook pro or do you need windows...?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »