Home

Michael Vick Ultimate Legend

This is a discussion on Michael Vick Ultimate Legend within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2016, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Michael Vick Ultimate Legend

So I just received the Ultimate Legend Michael Vick through his set. My first ever UL, now I plan on keeping him and building my team around him. My questions are what kind of playbooks are good to use with him? Playing with Vick changes my whole style of play. Also what are some good players to use with him?

Current team:
HB - 96 Faulk.
TE - 92 Sharpe.
WR - 97 Wayne, 96 Hines Ward, and 95 Emanuel Sanders.
Key oline - 95 Joe Thomas and 97 Barret Jones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2016, 05:22 PM   #2
Pro

pacman5769's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Michael Vick Ultimate Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfox93
So I just received the Ultimate Legend Michael Vick through his set. My first ever UL, now I plan on keeping him and building my team around him. My questions are what kind of playbooks are good to use with him? Playing with Vick changes my whole style of play. Also what are some good players to use with him?

Current team:
HB - 96 Faulk.
TE - 92 Sharpe.
WR - 97 Wayne, 96 Hines Ward, and 95 Emanuel Sanders.
Key oline - 95 Joe Thomas and 97 Barret Jones.

I bit the bullet and got him this weekend too...I didnt think being left handed was gonna be a problem...but its taking some getting used to. I use the Browns PB it has a few read/options in it ( guess for Johnny Football) But it also has a nice blend of formations..lots of SG plays too
Old 03-25-2016, 02:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Michael Vick Ultimate Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacman5769
I bit the bullet and got him this weekend too...I didnt think being left handed was gonna be a problem...but its taking some getting used to. I use the Browns PB it has a few read/options in it ( guess for Johnny Football) But it also has a nice blend of formations..lots of SG plays too
I switched to the Browns playbooks, a lot of great plays. Just now getting used to the left handed thing, went and picked up UL Antonio Gates. Been perfect so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »