Home

Conquest Question and Answer Thread

This is a discussion on Conquest Question and Answer Thread within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2016, 04:03 PM   #1
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

OVR: 0
Conquest Question and Answer Thread

I figured people might have questions on this mode (I know I do) so thought it would be good to consolidate them.

My Questions

Do the reward change based on the difficulty level you have chosen for a specific game? So, if I have the opportunity to take over a territory by playing on Veteran is there any incentive for me to play at a higher level?

Sometimes it seems like there are multiple attack phases. What is the exact criteria for that phase to end?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 05:22 PM   #2
Rookie

DarkArrow's Arena

Re: Conquest Question and Answer Thread

The higher the difficulty the more fans you gain from the opponent. It says it right when you choose difficulties. The post-game rewards are also dependant on the difficulty, just like last year.

there's only one attack phase and one capture phase. Attack means you can gain territory either with no fight (empty square) or by sim/playing a game (occupied square). The game tells you where you can attack. For capture you can choose any mlb team as your target.

This mode is VERY fun and addicting, just wish the rewards were better.

hint: Follow the guidelines of your captain and you get much more tickets/xp after a 3 inning game than if you don't. For instance, for JD, I filled my lineup with 75+ clutch players.
Old 03-29-2016, 06:43 PM   #3
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Do you ever play as the home team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Old 03-29-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLebron12
Do you ever play as the home team?
If you get attacked, yes.

I wanted to make another topic about this but whatever. Are any of you guys further along in the mode and can reveal what some of the legends are you unlock when you beat a team?

When you take a team's stronghold, you complete the mission. When you turn in that specific team's mission, you unlock a new mission where you get a tradable legend from that team if you complete it.

I want to know which teams have which legends so I can target them first.

Last edited by takki; 03-29-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 06:54 PM   #5
Pro

RLebron12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by takki
If you get attacked, yes.

Gotcha thanks, guess I haven't got that far yet
“Baseball is a game, yes. It is also a business. But what is most truly is is disguised combat. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps.” -Willie Mays (The Say Hey Kid)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #6
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkArrow
The higher the difficulty the more fans you gain from the opponent. It says it right when you choose difficulties. The post-game rewards are also dependant on the difficulty, just like last year.

there's only one attack phase and one capture phase. Attack means you can gain territory either with no fight (empty square) or by sim/playing a game (occupied square). The game tells you where you can attack. For capture you can choose any mlb team as your target.

This mode is VERY fun and addicting, just wish the rewards were better.

hint: Follow the guidelines of your captain and you get much more tickets/xp after a 3 inning game than if you don't. For instance, for JD, I filled my lineup with 75+ clutch players.
Yeah, I realized you could gain more fans, especially during the capture phase. Just was wondering if XP or card rewards were scaled to the level also.

Of course I just finished a capture phase where I had a very good game and the game could not connect to the server upon exiting and I am now wondering if I lost that capture game or not. I need those fans to attack the Colorado Stronghold.
Old 03-29-2016, 07:24 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolenz
Yeah, I realized you could gain more fans, especially during the capture phase. Just was wondering if XP or card rewards were scaled to the level also.

Of course I just finished a capture phase where I had a very good game and the game could not connect to the server upon exiting and I am now wondering if I lost that capture game or not. I need those fans to attack the Colorado Stronghold.
Same here it looks like i got the fans though

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2016, 08:07 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

I did get Anthony Rizzo for winning one of these games vs the cpu. But other than that my rewards have been pretty blah.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »