Home

Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

This is a discussion on Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

I guess the new cheese is guys deleting their fighters constantly so they have guys in Division 1 with moves and abilities maxed out. Just fought a guy who had bjj sweeps, instant MT clinch and flying armbar. In Division 1.

Sigh......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 04:19 AM   #2
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Ultimate Team is Turning Into A Cesspool

Even people who have all division 5/6 people get bored sometimes. There is a reason for the 5th extra slot. It wasn't me you fought but I do make alts in that 5th slot for fun sometimes. I have not deleted any of my 4 mains, 1 in each weight class. I also earned those cards fair and square and will use them. Especially, since like you said, I am likely to run into other guys using them with new characters.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:25 AM   #3
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
I guess the new cheese is guys deleting their fighters constantly so they have guys in Division 1 with moves and abilities maxed out. Just fought a guy who had bjj sweeps, instant MT clinch and flying armbar. In Division 1.

Sigh......
The devs are looking into this.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:38 AM   #4
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

These guys aren't doing it because they're bored or for fun. It's being done to cheese the leaderboard. As apparently a win in Division 1 grants as many pts as Division 6. 4 of my 1st 5 fights last night in Division 1 with a 64 overall fighter were against guys like this. I hope it's fixed. It certainly isn't fun for the guy playing legitimately.....
Old 04-06-2016, 11:49 AM   #5
Rookie

TheDeej's Arena

Quote:
These guys aren't doing it because they're bored or for fun. It's being done to cheese the leaderboard. As apparently a win in Division 1 grants as many pts as Division 6. 4 of my 1st 5 fights last night in Division 1 with a 64 overall fighter were against guys like this. I hope it's fixed. It certainly isn't fun for the guy playing legitimately.....

Oh ok I agree that they should change it so there isn't an incentive to play division one for leaderboard purposes. Like make each divisions wins worth progressively more. For example, a win in division five would be worth 5 times a win in division one. It also makes more since because the stiffer the competition the more loses you will get so your wins against better competition should be rewarded appropriately.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2016, 12:45 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:

Sigh......
Instant MT clinch comes with the MT skillset so that's possibly legit, but people are doing what you're saying. I've deleted my 5th fighter a couple times to try out different styles but not to intentionally game the system.

The best fix would be to make the division rank follow the slot, so if you delete a Div 4 guy and make a new fighter he starts in D4. Hopefully they don't just nerf point gains in Div 1.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:22 PM   #7
Handling it

fishingtime's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The devs are looking into this.
Good to know. I've been saying they need to put you back in to the division you deleted your fighter from so you don't ruin other people's experience. I know I will delete a fighter to make a different CAF to use, and feel bad playing in Division 1. I breeze right through it, but that isn't the point. I am unintentionally ruining someone else's experience because I want to create a better fighter to compete.
Old 04-06-2016, 01:32 PM   #8
MVP

Letting us change the name and appearance of UT fighters would make me get the itch to delete one a lot less too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »