Home

NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

This is a discussion on NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360) within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2016, 09:21 AM   #1
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2
NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox 360)

Here is my updated file for this year. It is based on BAD_AL's files, and I have got to thank him for the great work with all the gear and looks. That being said, I have made a number of changes apart from just the player movements:

-The file used Madden Ratings regardless of the overall so many players were well over 100 overall, but on this version the players' overall matches those of Madden 16.

-I have added photos to most reputable players over 80. I was sick of "No Photo" images so I tried to match as closely as possible. Coaches also have photos and updated info.

-Most players with PBP name matches have been set.

-Many players who were missing, mostly due to being on IR or what have you have been added in.

-Retiring players are still in the FA pool in case you want or need them, but I've lowered their stats so as to avoid having teams sign them.

-I have updated the stadium names as well as I could. Many thanks to GillBoldberg for all his advice and help in that department.

-I have changed the 'St. Louis Rams' to the 'L.A. Rams', but the stadium and logos don't match up. When they move to the new stadium it'll probably be a better match.

-The Franchise file has the Draft Class with the 2017 players, based on a culmination of WalterFootball and CBS Sports.

-The schedule has now been fixed to match the 2016 NFL schedule.*

*At the moment, it's still pretty early and free agency is still going on, so a lot of teams don't have enough players. Draft players have been added and depth charts are speculative

Draft players added, at least the first couple of rounds anyways. I will keep adding free agents and updates periodically.

In addition, you are welcome to use any of the updated game covers I made featuring the league MVP, Super Bowl MVP, etc.

Palm Springs commercial photography

*For anyone who isn't sure how to upload these files to your Xbox360, have a look at this video.

*For those who can't download from here, try these download links. http://www.megafileupload.com/nseP/NFL2K17_Roster.zip
http://www.megafileupload.com/nseT/N..._Franchise.zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip NFL2K17 Roster - Xbox.zip (247.8 KB, 872 views)
File Type: zip NFL2K17 Franchise - Xbox.zip (259.1 KB, 621 views)

Last edited by cmew; 06-02-2016 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Updated 6-2: made suggested changes and "minimized" retiring players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2016, 02:57 PM   #2
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Re: (Duplicate thread) NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

It has been a while since I've loaded rosters on the 360. Anyone want to give some sort of cheat sheet on how to upload these into the game?
Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-10-2016, 08:20 PM   #3
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NFL2K17 Roster and Franchise (Xbox/Xbox360)

Downloaded the roster file but the 534### file isn't showing up. All I see are the .texts file's. Anybody else having this problem or is it just me. Thanks for sharing..
Old 04-10-2016, 09:52 PM   #4
Banned

cmew's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey db56, this file will go inside of the 534### file which the game will create on your hardrive.

Steve_OS, try this video. It helped me out a lot at first.
https://youtu.be/1V72YvsXQS8
Old 04-11-2016, 06:14 AM   #5
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Havnt checked the file out yet but i must say just based off the presentation alone awesome job man!

NHL - New Jersey Devils
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NBA - Brooklyn Nets
NCAAF - Oregon Ducks
NCAAB - Duke Blue Devils
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2016, 11:07 AM   #6
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmew
Hey db56, this file will go inside of the 534### file which the game will create on your hardrive.

Steve_OS, try this video. It helped me out a lot at first.
https://youtu.be/1V72YvsXQS8
I've always used Winrar, Xport 360 and run it as the administrator with my UAC settings off and it always worked but I recently upgraded to windows 10 on my laptop so I'm thinking maybe that might be the issue? I've searched for any info to see if there are any issues but come up with nothing. Luckily, I have a couple of other computers with older OS's I can try.

One thing I've noticed, when I save the file in Winrar and I extract it to my desktop, the UDATA folder never appears. I get the numbered file instead?

I will keep plugging away until I get this to work.

Thank you for sharing and keeping the Legend going!
Old 04-12-2016, 08:19 AM   #7
Rookie

gagob04's Arena

OVR: 0

I recently was able to update my rosters with no issues on Windows 10. I installed Xplorer360 (with 250 GB HDD support), turned UAC off and ran Xplorer as adminisitrator.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:52 PM   #8
Rookie

slayerkreator's Arena

OVR: 0

nice rosters!!! tested!!! great job!!!!

awating for the updates

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »