Home

NBA 2K16 Video - Mamba Out (Shady00018)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Video - Mamba Out (Shady00018) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K16 Video - Mamba Out (Shady00018)

Shady has recreated Kobe Bryant's game-winner against the Utah Jazz in NBA 2K16, marking an end to an amazing career. Make sure you check it out!
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 01:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jason-whitlock-rips-kobe-bryant-most-143211679.html
Old 04-15-2016, 03:57 PM   #3
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NBA 2K16 Video - Mamba Out (Shady00018)

^ Lol the ****.

Anyway I saw this earlier, very nice Shady.
Old 04-15-2016, 09:14 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovesports
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-sports-jason-whitlock-rips-kobe-bryant-most-143211679.html
Guys an idiot.
Old 04-16-2016, 12:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Fact, Kobe is a narcissist. Fact, Kobe would have won many more titles with Shaq on the team. Fact, Kobe missed the most shots in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the dude is entirely overrated. 50 shots to score 60 points. That's pathetic. I'd like to think most NBA players could average 30 points a game when they're taking 25-35 (or more) shots a game.

Nice Vid as always though Shady!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 08:27 PM   #6
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfan81
Fact, Kobe is a narcissist. Fact, Kobe would have won many more titles with Shaq on the team. Fact, Kobe missed the most shots in NBA history. I'm sorry, but the dude is entirely overrated. 50 shots to score 60 points. That's pathetic. I'd like to think most NBA players could average 30 points a game when they're taking 25-35 (or more) shots a game.

Nice Vid as always though Shady!
"Fact HoF player would have won more titles with another HoF player (one of the greatest centers ever) on the team." You realize how dumb that sounds right lol?

"Fact person that took the 3rd most shots ever (#1 for guards) missed the most shots" Kobe is 2% behind MJ for career TS%

Kobe took 50 shots, man, it's almost like it was the last career game for a 37 year old, 20 year NBA veteran where his teammates were willingly giving him the ball and telling him to shoot. Kobe shot 44% on the game (abysmal from 3 though) at the ripe age of 37, while taking 50 shots, while having zero knees, while playing 42 minutes.

Kobe also averaged 19FGA per game for his entire career, he always had to take a massive amount of shots after Shaq left because who else was on the team? Kwame? Smush? Michael Jordan (considered the GOAT) averaged more FGA for his career.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 04-16-2016, 09:37 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

The point about Shaq being on the team is not dumb at all. Would the chances of Kobe having more rings if Shaq were still on the team be higher? The answer is unequivocally be yes. How does that sound stupid? Kobe didn't want Shaq on the team, because his ego wouldn't allow it. Kobe needed to be batman, and with Shaq around, he was viewed as Robin. Kobe did set the record for most missed shots in NBA history. That is a fact. He has over 1,000 more misses than anyone else.
Old 04-17-2016, 10:49 AM   #8
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorfan81
The point about Shaq being on the team is not dumb at all. Would the chances of Kobe having more rings if Shaq were still on the team be higher? The answer is unequivocally be yes. How does that sound stupid? Kobe didn't want Shaq on the team, because his ego wouldn't allow it. Kobe needed to be batman, and with Shaq around, he was viewed as Robin. Kobe did set the record for most missed shots in NBA history. That is a fact. He has over 1,000 more misses than anyone else.
Gatorfan, I am a Spurs fan and had to live with countless memories of Kobe shooting his way to a win against us. No player, other than Michael, would strike fear in my heart while watching on tv. I used to not stand the man, but I have grown in great appreciation of the maturation that has occurred in his life through the years. I will not for one second allow myself to think that I can imagine what their "celebrity" life is like. Your opinion of him being "overrated" is one of the most unreasonable comments I have ever read here on these forums. Kobe, as a player, commands our respect. #mambaout

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »