Home

OSFM V2 40-Man Roster

This is a discussion on OSFM V2 40-Man Roster within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2016, 08:40 PM   #1
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
OSFM V2 40-Man Roster

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know what's going on with this (as some have asked on various medias)

I plan on doing a 40 man for OSFM V2 once the team releases it. One major change I am going to do is include ALL injured players on the 40 man (including 60 Day DL guys). After playing around with it too many of those guys ended up on different teams (due to the teams not calling them up, ever) for season 2.

Timeline is an hour or two after the team releases V2. Hope you guys enjoy it!

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2016, 09:06 PM   #2
MVP

zippy2212's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: OSFM V2 40-Man Roster

Thanks Millennium. That's awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Old 04-23-2016, 09:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

When you say ALL...do you mean just the MLB guys, not minor leaguers who are injured..am I correct? Thanks!
Old 04-23-2016, 09:57 PM   #4
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know what's going on with this (as some have asked on various medias)

I plan on doing a 40 man for OSFM V2 once the team releases it. One major change I am going to do is include ALL injured players on the 40 man (including 60 Day DL guys). After playing around with it too many of those guys ended up on different teams (due to the teams not calling them up, ever) for season 2.

Timeline is an hour or two after the team releases V2. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Nice so I have a question about this. In ever sports games I always like to start with ever one healthy and ever one who should be playing if not for being hurt playing because I like to have what ever injures happened to happened during the season I am playing because it is not real life and my franchise any way. So with that said guys who are like hurt in real life and who are good will they be on the MLB line up to start? Or will they be in like double, single, triple A? So am I going to need to make changes? Or will guys like that already be on the MLB roster?
Old 04-23-2016, 10:00 PM   #5
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
Nice so I have a question about this. In ever sports games I always like to start with ever one healthy and ever one who should be playing if not for being hurt playing because I like to have what ever injures happened to happened during the season I am playing because it is not real life and my franchise any way. So with that said guys who are like hurt in real life and who are good will they be on the MLB line up to start? Or will they be in like double, single, triple A? So am I going to need to make changes? Or will guys like that already be on the MLB roster?
When you start a franchise EVERYONE on the 40 man roster will be on the MLB team for Spring Training. From there the CPU will decide the best 25 for them (for teams you don't control) and change lineups/rotations to match.

So yes - with this 40 man roster the CPU will have their best 25 man roster without injuries on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #6
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

When it comes to the top 50 prospects, you add are ones actually on the 40 man, correct?

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 04-23-2016, 10:16 PM   #7
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
When you start a franchise EVERYONE on the 40 man roster will be on the MLB team for Spring Training. From there the CPU will decide the best 25 for them (for teams you don't control) and change lineups/rotations to match.

So yes - with this 40 man roster the CPU will have their best 25 man roster without injuries on it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nice thinks so I will not have to edit any thing it sounds like good.
Old 04-23-2016, 11:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Mill...how are you going to determine who to take off the 40 man in some instances? Also, are you going to have 40 guys on all the teams 40 man rosters, or will some have 38, 39 and such? Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »