Home

97 Matt Kemp?

This is a discussion on 97 Matt Kemp? within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2016, 08:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
97 Matt Kemp?

Im am struggling mightily with this guy.. I mean not even batting his weight (.188) and im about done wth him. feels like his reticle goes much smaller than anyone elses and his swing speed is off...

anyone else having issues with him?

btw, im a 1712 player with a .265 BA through 57 head to head games played. First year playing a baseball game since MVP baseball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: 97 Matt Kemp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallPurse
Im am struggling mightily with this guy.. I mean not even batting his weight (.188) and im about done wth him. feels like his reticle goes much smaller than anyone elses and his swing speed is off...

anyone else having issues with him?

btw, im a 1712 player with a .265 BA through 57 head to head games played. First year playing a baseball game since MVP baseball.
Not at all, I'm destroying with him... Just try more contact and look for pitches down, that's what I do.... He can hit homers for fun and we off the zone...
Old 05-03-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
Contributor

TheKnack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
...btw, im a 1712 player with a .265 BA through 57 head to head games played. First year playing a baseball game since MVP baseball.
If this is true, I seriously commend you, sir.

I'm a 1745 player with a .285 BA, but I've played this game nonstop for the past 5 years.

If you were able to indeed pick this game up and compete, bravo.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:29 PM   #4
Rookie

mamader9's Arena

Ive played about 20 games with him, hitting about .320 with 8 HR. Ive Just been sitting on breaking pitches and crushing them with Kemp

Not to mention what he can do in the field even if he is having a bad hitting game.
One of my favorite all around cards

Last edited by mamader9; 05-03-2016 at 04:36 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 05-03-2016, 06:35 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSUCougars
If this is true, I seriously commend you, sir.

I'm a 1745 player with a .285 BA, but I've played this game nonstop for the past 5 years.

If you were able to indeed pick this game up and compete, bravo.

it is true, feel free to search me out xCampjrx. Raised my average from .221 to .270 over 2 days by switching to zone and strikezone camera. Ive always been a strong pitcher being an ex college pitcher an having strong pitching understanding.

But to stay on topic... Kemp is on the rise, rose his average .60 points yesterday sitting on fastballs and avoiding the slider down and away. Lol but im not sure that just a Kemp issue as ive applied to my entire team haha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2016, 09:02 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
it is true, feel free to search me out xCampjrx. Raised my average from .221 to .270 over 2 days by switching to zone and strikezone camera. Ive always been a strong pitcher being an ex college pitcher an having strong pitching understanding.

But to stay on topic... Kemp is on the rise, rose his average .60 points yesterday sitting on fastballs and avoiding the slider down and away. Lol but im not sure that just a Kemp issue as ive applied to my entire team haha
Ive played the show for a few years and i have never been a good hitter. I just switched to zone and strikezone camera and i can already notice a big difference. I still need a lot of practice though

http://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/6910/teamdavis

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »