Home

So What is the end game in UT?

This is a discussion on So What is the end game in UT? within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
So What is the end game in UT?

We all delete fighters constantly to catch up to guys who have spent hundreds of bucks? Then get to Divisions 6-8 and struggle to find fights?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2016, 10:49 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: So What is the end game in UT?

Truth has been spoken. Let's see what the next patch brings us.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:01 PM   #3
Rookie

JRed529's Arena

I still really enjoy UT...sucks only being 80-82 ovr but it just gives me more incentive to keep grinding.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:22 PM   #4
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
Truth has been spoken. Let's see what the next patch brings us.
I'm guessing nothing in regards to UT. They announced the leaderboard thing. If they want to fix it either you delete a fighter you go back to that Division when you create a new one. Or take ALL cards away. But at the end of the day guys dropping hundreds of bucks won't care what you do I don't think.
It is what it is. My highest fighter is 72 I think. I simply don't have 40 hours a week of free time...
Old 05-08-2016, 07:09 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
We all delete fighters constantly to catch up to guys who have spent hundreds of bucks? Then get to Divisions 6-8 and struggle to find fights?
Again for the salty crowd out there......you can only delete ONE fighter per 24 hrs and it only takes a few fights to be in Div 2 and only a few more to be in Div 3 if you win them all so all of this talk about people deleting fighters is null and void. Not pre patch when you could delete fighters whenever you wanted and as many times as you wanted then I could see this being an issue but not so much anymore. I personally delete a fighter every now and then depending on the cards I get and if I want to try a different style or strategy. That option needs to be left available. But ONE per 24 hrs is hardly an issue IMO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 07:28 PM   #6
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Question Re: So What is the end game in UT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvnorton
Again for the salty crowd out there......you can only delete ONE fighter per 24 hrs and it only takes a few fights to be in Div 2 and only a few more to be in Div 3 if you win them all so all of this talk about people deleting fighters is null and void. Not pre patch when you could delete fighters whenever you wanted and as many times as you wanted then I could see this being an issue but not so much anymore. I personally delete a fighter every now and then depending on the cards I get and if I want to try a different style or strategy. That option needs to be left available. But ONE per 24 hrs is hardly an issue IMO.
Well how many fights is a person going to have in 24 hours? I play an hour a night if I have time. But apparently ppl.who have 2000 online fights have alot more spare time than me. So I really don't think the 24 hour thing changes much tbh...
Old 05-08-2016, 07:37 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
Well how many fights is a person going to have in 24 hours? I play an hour a night if I have time. But apparently ppl.who have 2000 online fights have alot more spare time than me. So I really don't think the 24 hour thing changes much tbh...
It means that if someone deletes a fighter they are only going to have 4-5 fights in Div 1 before moving on and another 5-6 before being in Div 3. So it is very much effective. And yes the people with thousands of fights must not have a life and are the exception to the rule. Thankfully there are not many of them.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:42 PM   #8
Rookie

To further prove my point I just fought a guy with a 98 OVR with 99 Stand up, 97 clinch, 98 ground, and maxed out athleticism and I beat him in 24 secs with my 80 OVR fighter......his record was 690-2873. So as you can see that OP fighters doesn't necessarily mean they know how to play the game perse. You need skill to go along with your stats to be successful. If you don't believe me his username is XScarface667X

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »