Home

Division 1 is a nightmare

This is a discussion on Division 1 is a nightmare within the EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2016, 12:24 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Division 1 is a nightmare

Just started to play on Xbox, mostly play it on ps4. Can't even grind in d1, don't have fighter over 69, every other fighter I face is 75+ with 75-95 standup. For the love of god ea please balance this! Ut is a great mode, at first I was hesitant to try it out, but I got hooked. The balance is so out of whack it's ridiculous. How about making possible to earn coins in ranked championship, so when we get tired of this bull**** we can still play and earn coins on a level playing field
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Division 1 is a nightmare

You can still play offline and collect your coins there. Otherwise learn how to beat guys that are higher rated. I also came up against 94 rated players with my 75 and rocked them easily. Maybe focus on ground game. As strong as their standing game is as poor will their ground game be. Take them to the ground and submit them or finish it with ground and pound.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #3
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
You can still play offline and collect your coins there. Otherwise learn how to beat guys that are higher rated. I also came up against 94 rated players with my 75 and rocked them easily. Maybe focus on ground game. As strong as their standing game is as poor will their ground game be. Take them to the ground and submit them or finish it with ground and pound.
I appreciate you mean well but that's just ridiculous. Telling ppl to learn to beat 85-90 ovr fighters with their 70-75 ovr fighters in Division 1. No. Fix your product EA and put your consumers on a level playing field.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:19 PM   #4
Banned

Single player
Old 05-08-2016, 02:20 PM   #5
Rookie

It is a mode best started right when the game comes out. You will catch up but it takes some grinding. The good part is that by the time you have good stats you are good at the game from always fighting with a handicap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2016, 02:26 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearhead24
I do fine with my 75's on PS4, it's not as bad in D2 and 3, it's on Xbox where I'm starting over, and the highest I got is a 68. D1 is seriously Murders row now. It can be fun at times, but it gets tired quick. And if I get a title shot quick, it always against a D4 super Caf
Old 05-08-2016, 03:41 PM   #7
Omaewa mou shindeiru

Haz____'s Arena

Yeah once I get the belt I start fighting guys that are multiple divs above me with ABSURD stat advantages.

I haven't been playing a lot of UT lately,. because it's just so ridiculous.

71 OVR fighting 80+ OVRs with maxed stand-up. Awesome!

Just an average player, with a passion for Martial Arts & Combat Sports
Old 05-08-2016, 04:05 PM   #8
Rookie

You don't need good standup if you develop your ground game.
Half the people I come up against can't deny transitions or subs and sometimes I'l keep them in back sitting for a whole round to annoy them.
I just throw a few leg kicks to bait them then go for a slam from the clinch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »