Home

Let's Talk About Future CAF Improvements

This is a discussion on Let's Talk About Future CAF Improvements within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Let's Talk About Future CAF Improvements

CAF in UFC 2 has received some nice improvements for their first game, but still leaves quite a bit to be desired. I'm a 99% offline/Universe guy so I would really, really like to see some major developments for the next game.

Here's my list in no particular order:
- A MUCH bigger name database. At the very least give us an option to use every first and last name of every fighter in the game since the audio is there.
- Option to give CAF a record. Obviously, if you're primarily playing online, creating yourself or a fictional fighter, then this isn't a big deal. However, if you're creating a legend it is really annoying seeing them with a 0-0 record.
- Adding a attribute/perk/move set Share Feature . Thanks to lawsuits I've given up on a real fighter or tattoo share. With that said I don't think that have a way for users to share other things could hurt and would save CAF makers a lot of time. Hell, it could even bring a site like MMA-CAF back to life.
- Adding more generic things like victory scenes, fighter call, taunts, etc. The victory scenes in the game are cool, but there just need to be more of them. And keeping in mind guys like me who try to re-create fighters who aren't in the game, so a generic victory scene would be more useful to me than have a Roy Nelson victory scene.
- More Sculpting Options - The Sculpting in UFC 2 really is a nice improvement over UFC 1. However, I would love to see more options. Specifically, head and eye shapes... Hair Sculpting so that you could adjust things like hairlines and side burns would be awesome too.
- Height restrictions need to be a little more lenient. Nothing crazy, but I'd like to give real life fighters their real life heights and as it stands now you can't do that for fighters like Cole Miller and George Roop. Maybe add an two or three inches for each weight class. I could see where this may be a problem for online users, so maybe keep it the same as UFC 2 for online?
- Re-add the ability to adjust skin tone and eyebrows - This is more of a "this should be patched in UFC 2" request. Both of these worked in the beta, but don't work now. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if it's deliberate, either way I would like to see it fixed.
- Give us the ability to add things like scars, acne, aging to faces (even with GameFace). This was in THQ's games and I would like to see them back a return.
- More hairstyles and beards For a next gen game the amount of hairstyles and beards really leaves a lot to be desired, especially since fighters are featured so up close and personal in a two athlete game. Even if they tripled the amount of hairstyles and beards in the game I still don't think that would be enough.
- And last, but not least more CAF slots! 22 just isn't enough. I know there's a workaround for PS4, but it's annoying, especially since you can't have two different CAF's from two different profiles on the same event.

That's really all I have for now, what additions or improvements would you like to see?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 04:24 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Let's Talk About Future CAF Improvements

Custom records, bigger name database, and more Caf slots are big for me.

Also signature stances would be nice. I don't want every fighter I give a wrestling background to look like Miesha Tate in 2009 lol
Old 05-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #3
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

Perk and Move level indicator on fighter select screen that shows near the OVR for CAFs used online.

This would benefit CAF Leagues and give players a good indicator(outside of stats)if they are fighting a Super CAF.
Old 05-11-2016, 04:41 PM   #4
curmudgeon

norml's Arena

OVR: 2

Body sculpting and the ability to change hair length and scalp coverage. No love for us guys with receding hairlines.

PS4- zappaforever
Old 05-11-2016, 04:43 PM   #5
Rookie

TheSouthpaw's Arena

Please add this hairstyle!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2016, 04:45 PM   #6
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Lol the fade with waves isn't in the game?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 05-11-2016, 05:39 PM   #7
EA Game Changer

ZHunter1990's Arena

The ability to save tattoos.

The ability to duplicate CAFs.
Old 05-11-2016, 06:43 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShizNo1
Lol the fade with waves isn't in the game?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Wow, good thing the fro hawk is this smh lmao no disrespect intended to the devs, just having a lil fun. This doesn't make any sense tho

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »