Home

Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17?

This is a discussion on Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Would you want penalties like pass interference in online games in Madden 17?
Yes 83 95.40%
No 4 4.60%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2016, 12:32 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17?

Just curious to see how this poll turns out. I plan to show the devs the feedback on this once the poll accumulates a lot of votes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 12:48 PM   #2
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17?

I voted yes. IMO online should be the exact same representation of the game that they'd want to portray offline. At least for the base online experience that is. They could make a separate eSports type playlist where games are played on a customized ruleset with no penalties/whatever else is decided to be BS type thing and leave the options there for people to play private games like that if they so choose but I think the basic online experience should work more or less the same as the game is intended to function offline with penalties, fumbles, interceptions, etc.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:52 PM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17?

I don't really see how this could even be a question. If you want simulation football which I believe the developers now do, they'd never turn penalties off in online games. I could be wrong.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:57 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0
Icon14 Re: Would you want penalties like pass interference for online games in Madden 17?

We need all Penalties active for online play Ranked and Non Ranked. This was a Big issue for me Last Year no P.I. no grounding, no holding

its suppose to simulate the game that we see on Sundays and that include Rules/Penalties as well rather its online or offline.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:02 PM   #5
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

It should at least be an option, probably shouldn't have it on for ranked games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2016, 01:07 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
It should at least be an option, probably shouldn't have it on for ranked games.
lol. if you going to have it. have it on for ranked games also.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:11 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postman17
lol. if you going to have it. have it on for ranked games also.

sounds like he wanna play NFL BLITZ
Old 06-01-2016, 01:18 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Just curious to see how this poll turns out. I plan to show the devs the feedback on this once the poll accumulates a lot of votes.
The problem is that this poll will never accumulate enough votes to sway the developers.

What is considered a lot for a poll on this site is not even a drop in the bucket compared to the Madden gamer base.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »